Coward Shoots a Chihuahua Out of Spite (Graphic Video)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Coward Shoots a Chihuahua Out of Spite (Graphic Video)

Quote:
A police officer, who is also a K9 handler, has been fired after he shot a Chihuahua after asking the dog's owner to speak with him.

Former Deputy Keenan Wallace was responding to a call on Friday, when he shot the small dog. Graphic video shared on social media that appears to be from from the scene shows an officer asking a man to "step to the road." At the time, two unleashed dogs appear to be barking in the yard. When he declines, the officer shoots the small dog in front of him. The dog can then be heard shrieking and rolling in the grass.

"I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident," Sheriff Tim Ryals said in a statement.

The dog, who goes by the name Reese's, suffered a broken jaw and shattered bones, according to the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. While the dog will likely suffer longterm affects from the shot, he's expected to recover.

Doug Canady, who rescued the dog, shared video of Reese's with a bandaged neck on Sunday, saying she will be going into surgery Monday.

Video NSFW or weak stomachs
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Not gonna watch but that piece of (bleep) needs to be executed.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:19 pm    Post subject:

I can't watch either, but let me see if I got this right: the cop asked to speak to the owner of the dog, he declined, and so the cop shot his dog in retaliation?

Excuse me, but what the actual (bleep)?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Coward Shoots a Chihuahua Out of Spite (Graphic Video)

Aussiesuede wrote:
A police officer, who is also a K9 handler, has been fired after he shot a Chihuahua after asking the dog's owner to speak with him.

I have a different type of "firing" in mind for that scumbag.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now

Last edited by DaMuleRules on Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
I can't watch either, but let me see if I got this right: the cop asked to speak to the owner of the dog, he declined, and so the cop shot his dog in retaliation?

Excuse me, but what the actual (bleep)?

The officer shows up at this guys house where the guy is standing in his yard and tells guy to come out to the street because he wants to talk to him. The man declines and says he has nothing to talk to the Officer about. 2 Chihuahua's appear and start barking. The officer says, then I'm going to come to you, but if the dog get's aggressive I'm going to shoot em. He pauses, and then says "Do you wanna come out to the road now?" The guys says no, then the cop immediately points the gun and the dog and shoots it.

To add insult to injury, the dogs did not belong to the resident in question and when the officer figured out the dogs were not his he was upset that his little power trip of shooting the dog didn't have it's intended effect. The resident tells the cop that he put his life in danger by shooting a gun mere feet from him. the officer flippantly responds "No I did not. I shot exactly what I was aiming at."
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject:

just fired? that has to be a criminal offense
Dladi Vidac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:45 pm    Post subject:

I clicked and watched the video. The good news is the dog seems to be okay (hopefully). (bleep) (bleep).
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:

He's a Police Officer in the United States. Once he invokes "I feared for my Life", he's exonerated. We just don't understand the rigors of the job and the split second decisions that have to be made when dealing with a couple of unpredictable menacing chihuahua's. And while yes, the dog was unarmed, there is video from 9 years ago of him trying to steal a milkbone out of the bowl belonging neighbors dog, so basically the chihuahua was a criminal that got what he deserved.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
audioaxes wrote:

He's a Police Officer in the United States. Once he invokes "I feared for my Life", he's exonerated. We just don't understand the rigors of the job and the split second decisions that have to be made when dealing with a couple of unpredictable menacing chihuahua's. And while yes, the dog was unarmed, there is video from 9 years ago of him trying to steal a milkbone out of the bowl belonging neighbors dog, so basically the chihuahua was a criminal that got what he deserved.

You're missing an important factor that further exonerates the officer involved. The dog was a chihuahua, so clearly an illegal immigrant and rapist.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
audioaxes wrote:

You're missing an important factor that further exonerates the officer involved. The dog was a chihuahua, so clearly an illegal immigrant and rapist.

Yep, When you slow the video down to 1/4 speed, you can clearly hear the dog yelping, "La Migra, La Migra". And did you see the size of that Chihuahua? It was Yuge! Gotta be on food stamps, just hanging around all day eating Lobster Tails and Filet Mignon on the taxpayers dime to get that size. Just another typical, loud, disobedient, immigrant, border jumping, criminal, welfare cheat, trying to play the Breed Card and staining the reputation of a noble, hard working public servant.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:57 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
audioaxes wrote:

Yep, When you slow the video down to 1/4 speed, you can clearly hear the dog yelping, "La Migra, La Migra". And did you see the size of that Chihuahua? It was Yuge! Gotta be on food stamps, just hanging around all day eating Lobster Tails and Filet Mignon on the taxpayers dime to get that size. Just another typical, loud, disobedient, immigrant, border jumping, criminal, welfare cheat, trying to play the Breed Card and staining the reputation of a noble, hard working public servant.

#BlueLivesMatterMoreThanOthers
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject:

#GeenLivesMatterTheMostInTheUSA
axs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:24 pm    Post subject:

Do you have a link for us that do not have a Facebook account? It wants us to sign in.
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:31 pm    Post subject:

axs wrote:
Do you have a link for us that do not have a Facebook account? It wants us to sign in.

K-9 COP Shoots Small Dog, Chihuahua In Cold Blood, No Reason. WeaponsEducation Arkansas

Published on Jan 7, 2019
The K-9 Cop that shot the dog is Keenan Wallace.(Yes I said K-9 Cop) He did not shoot the dog for being aggressive, he shot it in retaliation (or mental illness) for the man recording the video for not leaving his own porch. It was not even that man's dog. Keenan Wallace was fired, he should lose the right to carry a gun for life and never be permitted to own any animals because he does not hesitate to be cruel to animals .
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
axs wrote:

K-9 COP Shoots Small Dog, Chihuahua In Cold Blood, No Reason. WeaponsEducation Arkansas

Published on Jan 7, 2019
The K-9 Cop that shot the dog is Keenan Wallace.(Yes I said K-9 Cop) He did not shoot the dog for being aggressive, he shot it in retaliation (or mental illness) for the man recording the video for not leaving his own porch. It was not even that man's dog. Keenan Wallace was fired, he should lose the right to carry a gun for life and never be permitted to own any animals because he does not hesitate to be cruel to animals .

You're being way too kind.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 am    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
axs wrote:

Published on Jan 7, 2019
shoot a little doggy and you're fired...eventually. shoot a black man/woman vacation.

like rules said something special should happen to a creep like this.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:29 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
VicXLakers wrote:
axs wrote:

Published on Jan 7, 2019
shoot a little doggy and you're fired...eventually. shoot a black man/woman vacation.

like rules said something special should happen to a creep like this.

It's a good thing. Nipping it in the bud. That kind of temperament will eventually lead to a human shooting.
LongBeachPoly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject:

VicXLakers wrote:
axs wrote:

Published on Jan 7, 2019

How would you enforce that? If his kids have some goldfish at home, they have to get rid of the fish now?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: