LAKERS -at- ROCKETS – 1-19-19 - Game Thread (5:30PM PT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AJ
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:33 am    Post subject:

Damn, near perfect scenario unfolded if they won. It would have been 2 consecutive more-than-solid wins and it all stemmed from effort. I'm not going to lie, this loss stings but I know, in the long run, it will be looked at as a positive. Limited roster as always and it took the Houston Rockets playing desperate to squeak by with a victory. I know there are no moral victories in sports but if ever there was one, this could be it.

I don't think the Rockets needs to pat themselves on the back either. I do not fear them at all, they are going to completely run Harden down. Mark my words, he will have nothing left in the playoffs. Go get that MVP James and get ready to watch the finals again from your couch.

I hope Zo is okay, I hope Zu continues to play when everyone is back and I hope in the film session tomorrow the coaching staff praises their effort.
Wvc0925
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 am    Post subject:

AJ wrote:
Damn, near perfect scenario unfolded if they won. It would have been 2 consecutive more-than-solid wins and it all stemmed from effort. I'm not going to lie, this loss stings but I know, in the long run, it will be looked at as a positive. Limited roster as always and it took the Houston Rockets playing desperate to squeak by with a victory. I know there are no moral victories in sports but if ever there was one, this could be it.

I don't think the Rockets needs to pat themselves on the back either. I do not fear them at all, they are going to completely run Harden down. Mark my words, he will have nothing left in the playoffs. Go get that MVP James and get ready to watch the finals again from your couch.

I hope Zo is okay, I hope Zu continues to play when everyone is back and I hope in the film session tomorrow the coaching staff praises their effort.

They were also missing key players in CP3 and Capella
LKA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:09 am    Post subject:

Wvc0925 wrote:
AJ wrote:

They were also missing key players in CP3 and Capella

Yeah but they still had the best player on the court in Harden. I’d say we were at a bigger disadvantage without LeBron Rondo and Lonzo. Didn’t have a true playmaker out there and it showed.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:05 am    Post subject:

This one hurts but now we know, these kids are good enough pieces to contend, at least for a playoff spot (even without LeBron)
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject:

KCP is a moron
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87
Page 87 of 87
Jump to: