The Level of Hatred Around the Country
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TEEGUNN
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Dec 2002
Posts: 18063
Location: rocky mountain high

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:49 am    Post subject:

The Lakers hate is stronger than the Yankees hate. I have never seen a sports team hated on like the Lakers. IMO this started in the 80's with "flashy" Magic and the showtime Lakers.

Then we get Shaq and Kobe and have probably the greatest duo and team of all time while they were together. Then Shaq leaves, and Kobe breeds all sorts of haters just because of how he plays. He is a threat to MJ, that alone breeds a ton of hate.

We then get Pau (in a pretty fair deal honestly) and the media spins it like we stole him. Pau Gasol, with all of 1 all star appearance, is suddenly made out to be Kareem or Wilt when he joins the Lakers. AND we "stole him" as the narrative is driven home by 99% of the media. Kobe, Pau and Co. go on to win two blings.

Since then, we have wallowed near the very bottom of the league. In great part because of the league wide campaign to keep us down. The media campaign to act like we have stolen and cheated our way to championships. It's all a bunch of BS driven by the east coast ESPN hater crew. Main stream media is a powerful tool, and it's been used by many to make us the most hated team in the world.
_________________
"Why do you think bad things happen, anyway???" "So we have something good to look forward to."

Jake Speed, 1986
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Craigh
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 19 Jan 2019
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:44 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
I’m surprised by the level of hatred from our own Lakers fanbase.
I agree. It's actually exhausting....even after a win
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 3961

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:
How many Finals have we been in?

It's understandable honestly. Unless you're a fan, everyone dislikes the Patriots. It's old seeing them in the Super Bowl almost every year.

Comes with the territory.
no, we dislike the Pattys cause they CHEAT. there's a difference.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 3961

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:38 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
PartyMan wrote:
How many Finals have we been in?

It's understandable honestly. Unless you're a fan, everyone dislikes the Patriots. It's old seeing them in the Super Bowl almost every year.

Comes with the territory.


It seems to be a higher degree of hatred towards the Lakers, however. We really haven't been relevant in 7+ years, but the hatred never lessens.


No one hates on the Rams, and other than a few people who carp about their bottomless payroll, the Dodgers either, or the Angels. It's all about being the "evil empire". Partly from winning, partly from being a west coast team in an east coast game, partly from Stern and the biased media perpetuating it, etc. It doesn't help that much like New Yorkers, LA people have a particularly smug sensibility about their city (see the OP's descriptors) and a disdain for those outside it that tends to make people have it in for them too. There's the feeling among both cities that everyone really wants to be there and is just jealous. It's certainly true of some people, but there are a lot of us who live where we do because we actually prefer it to either place.
but with that being said. everyone does want to live in Los Angeles. they just dont want to pay the high prices. if there were some way to get rid of the insane prices. we would have even more people to find housing for in Los Angeles. Sure there are a few people who literally LOVE where they currently live. But there is no way in hell you can tell me you love living in -2 degree weather. PERIOD . dont lie to yourself, dont lie to me. and because that humidity is insane down by the south east. there is no other better way to enjoy your hot months but to do it without that insane humidity but still be by the beach.

Its simple. When you live in L.A. you have access to all of california. meaning whatever TYPE of living you like you can have along with the great weather. when you hear most people talk about how they never want to live here. they are lying. all you have to do is keep talking to them and they will start to expose those lies and the hate they have. a lot of people are also lying to themselves about it. It's ok, we'll welcome you with open arms. And i could care less if this message upsets others that dont live here. You and I both know MOST people want to live in a warmer weather climate year round and would like to enjoy lots of amenities if they could afford to(assuming it wasnt so dang expensive here).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11344

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 am    Post subject:

You lost me at "cleaner homeless"

Perhaps you should come see the feces and needles we clean up in front of my business everyday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LeBronte Jest
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Nov 2010
Posts: 1152

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 am    Post subject:

Truck Turner wrote:
The problem with LA is mostly due to transplants coming here and being obnoxious.


This x 1000
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 3961

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: The Level of Hatred Around the Country

adkindo wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
Dr. Laker wrote:
I have spent the last 3 or 4 hours receiving texts and phone calls from fans of other teams who are positively ecstatic because the Lakers did not trade for Anthony Davis. Even those who were telling me what a doofus Magic was for offering so much (reportedly) are MUCH happier that we didn't do a deal than they would've been if we'd paid too much.

Sports hate is something I understand - Belicheat, Brady, the Cowboys, any SEC team and the Foston Bucking Celtics can all burn forever in Sports Hell and it won't be long enough in my book.

The hate for the Lakers, however, seems to go beyong hating the star players and the legacy of success or the Hollywood atmosphere. For everyone (except, presumably, Clippers fans), hating the Lakers is hating Los Angeles, California, and everything it stands for - 80 degree days in the winter, more physically fit and better looking people, higher degree of social conciousness, film and TV stars at Starbucks, cleaner homeless folks etc.

Whatever is "wrong" with the Left Coast, La La Land, the Land of Fruits & Nuts, and all of the other pejoratives used to describe Los Angeles, the disdain and animus is displayed in hatred for the Lakers. Not so with respect to the Dodgers, Rams, Chargers, Kings or Bruins. Maybe a little bit for the Football Trojans, but not to the same degree.

One of my most obnoxious friends called about an hour after the trade deadline from Ohio to crow about "Magic's failure." My office is in walking distance of USC, so I ran outside, gathered 6 random girls for a photo and texted it to him. He texted back a middle finger icon.
i tried to explain this to a few Lgers a few years back. That Laker hate that you hear is L.A. hate thru and thru.You hear from some of our own supposed radio talking heads. thats because these guys were not born nor raised in L.A. they are from other markets (new york or some where in the midwest where they grew up with that laker/L.A. hater mentality.


I do not think that is true at all....I have always heard people that "hate New Yorkers" and people that "hate New Englanders".....but on the East Coast, I never hear anyone with a special dislike of any regional population East of the Mississippi. It is just too far away....fairly irrelevant for people in the East.....just not large enough of a migrated population base to form such strong opinions about.
you must live under a rock than my friend. I have had east coast friends from Ny to Connecticut to NJ, down to the south east states. all they do is hate and hate some more on the lakers and L.A.

But most of the hate comes from the midwest/parts of the south. These places where its cold as hell during the winter and nasty sticky hot during the summer and they WISH they had all the amenities of a L.A./Cali. So they act like that dont want that stuff and that they love it how it currently is where they are from. I'm looking at some of these places and I'm like you throw in cold a... weather. aint no way anyone in their right mind would LOVE that. But you have to say it because thats where you're from. i get it. but we both know the truth.

Dont tell me that you dont think about moving to florida or to cali everytime the winter hits. cut it out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 100599
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I do not think that is true at all....I have always heard people that "hate New Yorkers" and people that "hate New Englanders".....but on the East Coast, I never hear anyone with a special dislike of any regional population East of the Mississippi. It is just too far away....fairly irrelevant for people in the East.....just not large enough of a migrated population base to form such strong opinions about.


I'm from LA, now live in the NY/Philly tri state area.

People here hate LA. Whether it's Hollywood, the weather, the lifestyle, people are constantly telling me how jealous they are of LA and how much they hate the people there.
_________________
Congrats to Rob Pelinka, winner of the Lakers Hunger Games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 3961

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
You lost me at "cleaner homeless"

Perhaps you should come see the feces and needles we clean up in front of my business everyday.
i saw that. i tried to let it slide but yeah our homeless... thats something we dont want to talk about. but there's a reason we have so many. super high rent, but also because we get a lot of all the other cities homeless that live in bad climates. so that proves the point, even in your worse situation. what city/state would you rather live in? L.A. or some where back east/midwest? L.A. is the obvious answer due to the weather.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Posts: 3961

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:47 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Quote:
I do not think that is true at all....I have always heard people that "hate New Yorkers" and people that "hate New Englanders".....but on the East Coast, I never hear anyone with a special dislike of any regional population East of the Mississippi. It is just too far away....fairly irrelevant for people in the East.....just not large enough of a migrated population base to form such strong opinions about.


I'm from LA, now live in the NY/Philly tri state area.

People here hate LA. Whether it's Hollywood, the weather, the lifestyle, people are constantly telling me how jealous they are of LA and how much they hate the people there.
exactly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Oct 2001
Posts: 42413

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject:

Yahoo has a front page story today (after the trade deadline) that LeBron's All Star Draft is tampering.

I am not making this up.

The hate is strong Lads....
_________________
Love, Laker Lanny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 100599
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:56 am    Post subject:

Every time I step out to frigid weather, I take a moment to remember my childhood in the warm bask of the LA sunshine (and try to forget the traffic, overpopulation and smog...but I'd still take that today!).
_________________
Congrats to Rob Pelinka, winner of the Lakers Hunger Games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wilkes52
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 2394
Location: Far from home

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:58 am    Post subject:

I understand the "nation's attitude" towards the Lakers. It's about lions and whose lion it is. That mean, well: Ours versus Theirs.

And goes the same way nationally with attitudes towards the Celtics. And the Patriots. And UCLA and Duke basketball. And Alabama football. And to some extent Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods. Maybe even the Dallas Cowboys.

They won big, and looked bigger than anyone. When they lose, it's wonderful unless they're your team. When your own guy ain't the winner time and time again, there are all sorts of reasons to dislike the ones who do win the lion's share. It's petty and it's human, but it's real valid. People generally love to see the other lion get a deserved beat-down. It's a jungle our there.
_________________
“These GOAT discussions are fun distractions while sitting around waiting for the pizza to be served.”

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Team of the 80's
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Feb 2008
Posts: 6004
Location: Los Angeles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject:

renzo1200 wrote:
They’re so jealous of the typhus outbreak in LA right now. Oh not to mention all the hepatitus outbreaks, 50 square blocks of skid row looking straight out of Venezuela. 60k homeless on the streets.

But hey we got the amazing beaches which are - oh closed due to the bacteria runoff from the piles of s**t clogging up sewage drains all over the city. Add to that the worst air pollution and traffic congestion. With LA and SF leading the charge - Cali is dead last in quality of life.

I know. I live here 😂


I live here too and all I see are tons of tech industry hipsters and Chinese investors breaking their necks to come to LA and live the lifestyle. Oh and yeah we do have a homeless problem due to the rest of the country's homeless coming here for the warmer weather and services. As a born and raised native of Los Angeles I wish all of these transplants would take their hating a$$es back to whatever crappy state they came from and put an end to all of this gentrification thats driving up the cost of housing.

BTW you sound like a transplant yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11344

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject:

splashmtn wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
You lost me at "cleaner homeless"

Perhaps you should come see the feces and needles we clean up in front of my business everyday.
i saw that. i tried to let it slide but yeah our homeless... thats something we dont want to talk about. but there's a reason we have so many. super high rent, but also because we get a lot of all the other cities homeless that live in bad climates. so that proves the point, even in your worse situation. what city/state would you rather live in? L.A. or some where back east/midwest? L.A. is the obvious answer due to the weather.


Yes, I've spoken to the LAPD about it on many occasions. Many of the homeless are from out of the area and come here for the weather and the soft laws. The city has programs to offer them free one-way greyhound tickets to get back home, but it's mostly unused (duh, they came here by choice)

Cleaning up feces and needles is a major health risk to me and my employees, but can't let our customers see that rubbish.

Just a couple days ago one of my regular homeless wanted to sit on the sidewalk in his usual spot in front of my business. There was a pile of feces there. He scooped it up with his bare hands and threw it in the trash, and then sat down on the poop stain. I nearly hurled.

Yesterday I drove through Silver Lake and saw a team of workers cleaning up an underpass that's usually packed tight with tents. I've seen them do this at least 5 or 6 times, then a week later it's tent city again. We have a huge rodent problem here in socal, mostly due to the encampments, and now we're seeing disease outbreaks that are commonly carried by rats. It's just completely out of hand at this point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Aeneas Hunter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Jul 2005
Posts: 22134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am    Post subject:

It never ceases to amaze me how people from California are obsessed with being hated. It seems like this comes up a lot. From what I've seen, people regard Californians as a little bit ridiculous and regard California as a place with some nice parts that are absurdly overcrowded and shockingly expensive. Meanwhile, there are more than a few Californians on this board who take great joy in venting their condescension toward the rest of the country. Whatever.

Folks, the reason why the Davis trade went nowhere has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the Lakers play in California. Magic has made an ass of himself over the past year or two. He tried to get Davis by tampering. He hopped in bed with Lebron and Rich Paul. They tried to strong arm the Pelicans. Shockingly enough, the Pelicans did not just bend over. Instead, they toyed with Magic, then gave him the middle finger. The rest of the league is cheering to see Magic and Rich Paul get humiliated. If this means that Anthony Davis winds up getting screwed, well, no one made him get in bed with Rich Paul.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 43796

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Quote:
I do not think that is true at all....I have always heard people that "hate New Yorkers" and people that "hate New Englanders".....but on the East Coast, I never hear anyone with a special dislike of any regional population East of the Mississippi. It is just too far away....fairly irrelevant for people in the East.....just not large enough of a migrated population base to form such strong opinions about.


I'm from LA, now live in the NY/Philly tri state area.

People here hate LA. Whether it's Hollywood, the weather, the lifestyle, people are constantly telling me how jealous they are of LA and how much they hate the people there.


If they hate it here so much can you tell them to stop moving here?
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 43796

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject:

Quote:
It doesn't help that much like New Yorkers, LA people have a particularly smug sensibility about their city (see the OP's descriptors) and a disdain for those outside it that tends to make people have it in for them too.


As someone who was born and raised here, I can tell you that the epidemic of Angelenos hyping up their own city and bashing other places is virtually non-existent in my experience. But run into anyone who doesn't live here and they're happy to describe our city as an uninhabitable toilet. If there's any inferiority complex or defensiveness it's coming towards LA, not from it. People do brag about the weather though. I'll give you that.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 25020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Quote:
It doesn't help that much like New Yorkers, LA people have a particularly smug sensibility about their city (see the OP's descriptors) and a disdain for those outside it that tends to make people have it in for them too.


As someone who was born and raised here, I can tell you that the epidemic of Angelenos hyping up their own city and bashing other places is virtually non-existent in my experience. But run into anyone who doesn't live here and they're happy to describe our city as an uninhabitable toilet. If there's any inferiority complex or defensiveness it's coming towards LA, not from it. People do brag about the weather though. I'll give you that.


Virtually non-existent? We pretty much bash every city not named Las Vegas. Haha.

Ask an Angeleno what they think about their own neighbor, Orange County, and see how non-existent it is. Haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 100599
Location: Do you believe in Magic?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject:

But the Michelin guide doesn't even review LA restaurants!
_________________
Congrats to Rob Pelinka, winner of the Lakers Hunger Games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 43796

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:36 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
It doesn't help that much like New Yorkers, LA people have a particularly smug sensibility about their city (see the OP's descriptors) and a disdain for those outside it that tends to make people have it in for them too.


As someone who was born and raised here, I can tell you that the epidemic of Angelenos hyping up their own city and bashing other places is virtually non-existent in my experience. But run into anyone who doesn't live here and they're happy to describe our city as an uninhabitable toilet. If there's any inferiority complex or defensiveness it's coming towards LA, not from it. People do brag about the weather though. I'll give you that.


Virtually non-existent? We pretty much bash every city not named Las Vegas. Haha.

Ask an Angeleno what they think about their own neighbor, Orange County, and see how non-existent it is. Haha.


While I hear negativity about regressive politics in other parts of the country, I do not hear indiscriminate bashing of other cities (though I hear an awful lot of it coming towards us from outsiders). You can still dislike another city on the merits without it coming from a place of smug superiority. I've lived in OC and know the pain. My dislike of that beige paradise comes from experience.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 25020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:44 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
It doesn't help that much like New Yorkers, LA people have a particularly smug sensibility about their city (see the OP's descriptors) and a disdain for those outside it that tends to make people have it in for them too.


As someone who was born and raised here, I can tell you that the epidemic of Angelenos hyping up their own city and bashing other places is virtually non-existent in my experience. But run into anyone who doesn't live here and they're happy to describe our city as an uninhabitable toilet. If there's any inferiority complex or defensiveness it's coming towards LA, not from it. People do brag about the weather though. I'll give you that.


Virtually non-existent? We pretty much bash every city not named Las Vegas. Haha.

Ask an Angeleno what they think about their own neighbor, Orange County, and see how non-existent it is. Haha.


While I hear negativity about regressive politics in other parts of the country, I do not hear indiscriminate bashing of other cities (though I hear an awful lot of it coming towards us from outsiders). You can still dislike another city on the merits without it coming from a place of smug superiority. I've lived in OC and know the pain. My dislike of that beige paradise comes from experience.


Well, there you go. That's probably how all the Angelenos justify their disdain for the cities they don't like. "Experience".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 43796

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
ocho wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
ocho wrote:
Quote:
It doesn't help that much like New Yorkers, LA people have a particularly smug sensibility about their city (see the OP's descriptors) and a disdain for those outside it that tends to make people have it in for them too.


As someone who was born and raised here, I can tell you that the epidemic of Angelenos hyping up their own city and bashing other places is virtually non-existent in my experience. But run into anyone who doesn't live here and they're happy to describe our city as an uninhabitable toilet. If there's any inferiority complex or defensiveness it's coming towards LA, not from it. People do brag about the weather though. I'll give you that.


Virtually non-existent? We pretty much bash every city not named Las Vegas. Haha.

Ask an Angeleno what they think about their own neighbor, Orange County, and see how non-existent it is. Haha.


While I hear negativity about regressive politics in other parts of the country, I do not hear indiscriminate bashing of other cities (though I hear an awful lot of it coming towards us from outsiders). You can still dislike another city on the merits without it coming from a place of smug superiority. I've lived in OC and know the pain. My dislike of that beige paradise comes from experience.


Well, there you go. That's probably how all the Angelenos justify their disdain for the cities they don't like. "Experience".


So after living in Orange County for 15 years I can't have an opinion about it without it coming from a perceived LA bias? So silly.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 25020

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
So after living in Orange County for 15 years I can't have an opinion about it without it coming from a perceived LA bias? So silly.


Sure you can. I didn't say that or suggest otherwise. Just saying that everyone has their own justification for their negative perceptions about other cities.

There's nothing special or unique about Angelenos.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 43796

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:55 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
ocho wrote:
So after living in Orange County for 15 years I can't have an opinion about it without it coming from a perceived LA bias? So silly.


Sure you can. I didn't say that or suggest otherwise. Just saying that everyone has their own justification for their negative perceptions about other cities.

There's nothing special or unique about Angelenos.


Oh so you're having a different conversation than the rest of us. Ok. Enjoy?
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB