What's Next for the Lakers After Missing out on Anthony Davis?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:33 pm    Post subject: What's Next for the Lakers After Missing out on Anthony Davis?

Hey All,

Latest @BleacherReport What's Next for the Lakers After Missing out on Anthony Davis?
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2819917-whats-next-for-the-lakers-after-missing-out-on-anthony-davis

Cheers,

EP
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject:

Sign Kawhi & Cousins over the summer...!

Great Article..!
akgolf
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:45 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Eric!
lakurluv
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject:

I think the Lakers sowed a good seed in the attempt, so maybe we can reap that harvest when he's a free Agent.

Kyrie or Klay should be the priority. I doubt KD wants to run with LBJ, he wants his own legacy!
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:04 pm    Post subject:

I don't think AD is gong to be traded to Boston no matter what. AD will not sign an extension with Boston. There is no way Ainge is going to trade young players and draft picks for a one year rental. Rich Paul warned him not to do it. He would be a fool to do it. It would be hilarious if he did. Rich Paul will spit in his face when he walks. Ainge could end up getting fired if he does it.
hcbball
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:44 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
I don't think AD is gong to be traded to Boston no matter what. AD will not sign an extension with Boston. There is no way Ainge is going to trade young players and draft picks for a one year rental. Rich Paul warned him not to do it. He would be a fool to do it. It would be hilarious if he did. Rich Paul will spit in his face when he walks. Ainge could end up getting fired if he does it.

True. There are many signs pointing to Davis not going to Boston. But has anything changed now that the deadline has passed?
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject:

hcbball wrote:
32 wrote:

True. There are many signs pointing to Davis not going to Boston. But has anything changed now that the deadline has passed?

Nothing has changed other than Boston can officially trade for him July 1 if they want.
Wino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject:

Part of me prays for Boston to trade away better assets than we offered and then he walks and comes to us. Ainge wold NEVER live it down and the Celtics would suck for the next 15 years. It would be unprecedented.

Just can't imagine them taking that big a risk. Way too risky. I would NOT want the Lakers to do this.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:58 am    Post subject:

If the lakers punt cap space to 2020 that's a pretty good indicator Anthony Davis is coming.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: