Will Luke be fired?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will Luke be fired during the All Star break?
Yes
68%
 68%  [ 90 ]
No
31%
 31%  [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 131

DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:16 am    Post subject:

All-star break, no. The end of the season, yes. Trade LeBron to Manhattan.

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Don Draper wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Could we hire a coach now if we fire him or do we have to wait until the season is over? I really don’t want any of the staff coaches getting the interim job.

Only one I'd trust is Madsen; he could be a hidden gem after being here all these years

Why? I don’t see that at all. Dude seems totally like a behind the scenes guy.

Exactly. Compared to the other guys, I'll take the complete unknown.

But you don't take a behind the scenes guy and put him center stage. They're less effective.

I think we'd be better off bringing someone in that has some semblance of a track record.
24Legend007
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 am    Post subject:

What if the lakers could hire Alvin Gentry to be on the staff? I dont think AD or any players have problems with Gentry. And Gentry is a good and proven offensive coach. I love this dude. He could be the guy to blend well with Walton imo.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:08 am    Post subject:

lets get fisher to coach
*Purple&Gold*
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject:

This topic seems to be avoided by all media and color commentators. Why? Im not sure. If it were any other franchise having these kind of troubles...firing the coach would have come up much sooner. I think people like Derrick Fisher and James Worthy would LOVE to call out the coach and how badly this team is being coached...but they obviously have been told not to wonder down that path. With that said...has anyone thought about the fact that, with all do respect, our entire front office has NO experience in putting together a championship team? Each member has had their successes in other areas of basketball...but none have the credentials of a Jerry West. And speaking of...WHY IS HE NOT IN THE LAKERS ORG TRYING TO HELP US RETURN TO GLORY??
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject:

*Purple&Gold* wrote:
This topic seems to be avoided by all media and color commentators. Why? Im not sure. If it were any other franchise having these kind of troubles...firing the coach would have come up much sooner. I think people like Derrick Fisher and James Worthy would LOVE to call out the coach and how badly this team is being coached...but they obviously have been told not to wonder down that path. With that said...has anyone thought about the fact that, with all do respect, our entire front office has NO experience in putting together a championship team? Each member has had their successes in other areas of basketball...but none have the credentials of a Jerry West. And speaking of...WHY IS HE NOT IN THE LAKERS ORG TRYING TO HELP US RETURN TO GLORY??

Magic has a big ego. Jerry West even offered.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
Don Draper wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Don Draper wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Could we hire a coach now if we fire him or do we have to wait until the season is over? I really don’t want any of the staff coaches getting the interim job.

Only one I'd trust is Madsen; he could be a hidden gem after being here all these years

Why? I don’t see that at all. Dude seems totally like a behind the scenes guy.

Exactly. Compared to the other guys, I'll take the complete unknown.

But you don't take a behind the scenes guy and put him center stage. They're less effective.

I think we'd be better off bringing someone in that has some semblance of a track record.

I think we’re saying the same thing haha. I’m trying to get across how lowly I think of our coaches. I don’t want Madsen over a real coach. I’d want him over Jesse Mermuys.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: