Has there been any GM in the LAL history more hated by LA fans then Mitch?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VicsLakers
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject:

easybreeze wrote:
I don't know if anyone can do a better job, under Phil and his triangle. We may under estimate the amount of power Phil has on this team and front office.

i also think that everthing or if anything is being done it going through Buss
I just think they could of gotten more for Shaq, that why this guy pisses me off
PopcornMachine
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject:

Has anyone but Mitch followed Jerry West?

I'm with COCO!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Klassix
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
with the exception of the mckie signing...all of mitch's moves have made sense or had reasoning behind them.

everyone thinks its so easy to just re-build a championship team. its not. at all. the plan was to create cap space unless a big ticket came up. he's been doing the best he can given the contraints of trying to get under the cap. its better in the long run. we have a bright future, which can't be said for a LOT of teams.

you guys want a trigger happy GM? look how well its working out for the knicks.

You mean like the Vlade signing?
LkrsOvrMia
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Has there been any GM in the LAL history more hated by LA fans then Mitch?

novano2004 wrote:
Man, i have not seen or heard more hate for a GM in my life.Mitch has so much hate now, imagine the hate he will get if he does not make a trade that will satisfy fans

No. But there is nothing worse than an LG member trying to sell himself as legit, however, cannot correctly use the word "than" in a sentence (please note the title of the thread).

No offense, guy, but c'mon!!!!!!!!

Go Lakers!
The Dagger
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Mitch is hated because he is an incompetent GM who is known as the worst closer in all of sports. He couldn't sell matches to an eskimo. He's pathetic and will be fired very soon....or at least I hope.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: