Robert Kraft Arrest Warrant Issued In Prostitution Sting
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:
Legalize it similar to many countries in Europe, Japan, New Zealand, some parts of Australia. When done properly it is a massive positive for all parties involved and statistics/studies prove this. Check Belgium and Germany for good examples. There is no rational argument backed by facts for keeping it illegal.


I don't think prostitution is legal in Japan. I think it's something there but not there for officials. It's allowed. It's also lucrative profession.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 10768

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:41 pm    Post subject:

So apparently the whole "human trafficking" bit to this story was all rumors/media sensation that is now looking to be false.
As someone who doesnt have a much care in the whole legalized prostitution debates I definitely find it off-putting when crusaders try to blindly associate any case of prostitution to human trafficking.
_________________
draft Hunter after trading DOWN with Bulls or Suns for a 2020 1st rounder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
So apparently the whole "human trafficking" bit to this story was all rumors/media sensation that is now looking to be false.
As someone who doesnt have a much care in the whole legalized prostitution debates I definitely find it off-putting when crusaders try to blindly associate any case of prostitution to human trafficking.

Do you have a link to the bold? I haven't read or heard anything debunking human trafficking allegations.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 4794

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject:

(CNN)It's now a sprawling sex trafficking investigation involving many jurisdictions and ensnaring wealthy, powerful suspects, but it began with a health inspector observing curious details suggesting women might be living at a Jupiter, Florida, day spa.

Since at least July, after a state Health Department employee alerted police to signs of human trafficking, authorities had suspected Orchids of Asia Day Spa was providing more than massages and facials. Their suspicions were buttressed by a preliminary investigation that uncovered a seemingly all-male clientele and internet postings describing the spa as a "rub and tug," according to a police affidavit.

Police requested the Florida Department of Health conduct a "routine inspection," and the department sent one of its inspectors there November 14. She reported back that the spa housed two rooms with beds, sheets and pillows, the affidavit said. There were also dressers containing medicine and clothing, as well as a fridge with food and condiments, it said.
The findings, police and the health department determined, were "consistent with individuals living inside," the affidavit said.

Taking a closer look
This led a Jupiter detective to ramp up the investigation. Investigators pulled bags from a Dumpster and found a ripped-up ledger, credit card receipts and napkins wet with semen, the affidavit said.
Police staked out the business, watching man after man enter the spa and leave after 30 minutes or an hour, the affidavit said. They also conducted traffic stops on customers leaving the business, who confirmed they had not patronized the day spa for its advertised services, it said.

After obtaining a search warrant, investigators caught several johns -- including, allegedly, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who is accused of visiting the spa twice, which he denies -- engaging in sex acts on hidden surveillance cameras, police say.


"It was clear to us that this was a trafficking case because of the circumstances I enumerated: They're not leaving, they're there 24 hours a day, the hygiene was minimal at best, just a bathroom," Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said. "So we took it upon ourselves to not do what could be the easy way out ... and we turned it into a trafficking case."
Not only did it appear women were living there, he said, but they were cooking on the back steps of the spa and sleeping on the very massage tables where the johns had done their deeds.

There were other worrying signs, Snyder said. The women didn't have access to transportation, they were moved from location to location and some were averaging as many as eight clients a day. They worked deep into the night with no days off, the sheriff said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Refusing to call the women prostitutes, Snyder said the victimized women were coerced, lured to the United States with promises of work as housekeepers or waiters, only to have their passports snatched away once they arrived stateside.


Quote:
"Most of the people who arrive at US airports who are destined to be trafficking victims have no idea that they're going to be trafficked," she said. "They're coming to the United States for a much better life and they think that they have hit the jackpot by coming to the United States."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 84225
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:03 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
So apparently the whole "human trafficking" bit to this story was all rumors/media sensation that is now looking to be false.
As someone who doesnt have a much care in the whole legalized prostitution debates I definitely find it off-putting when crusaders try to blindly associate any case of prostitution to human trafficking.


oops...
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 15006
Location: In a no-ship

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:45 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
(CNN)It's now a sprawling sex trafficking investigation involving many jurisdictions and ensnaring wealthy, powerful suspects, but it began with a health inspector observing curious details suggesting women might be living at a Jupiter, Florida, day spa.

Since at least July, after a state Health Department employee alerted police to signs of human trafficking, authorities had suspected Orchids of Asia Day Spa was providing more than massages and facials. Their suspicions were buttressed by a preliminary investigation that uncovered a seemingly all-male clientele and internet postings describing the spa as a "rub and tug," according to a police affidavit.

Police requested the Florida Department of Health conduct a "routine inspection," and the department sent one of its inspectors there November 14. She reported back that the spa housed two rooms with beds, sheets and pillows, the affidavit said. There were also dressers containing medicine and clothing, as well as a fridge with food and condiments, it said.
The findings, police and the health department determined, were "consistent with individuals living inside," the affidavit said.

Taking a closer look
This led a Jupiter detective to ramp up the investigation. Investigators pulled bags from a Dumpster and found a ripped-up ledger, credit card receipts and napkins wet with semen, the affidavit said.
Police staked out the business, watching man after man enter the spa and leave after 30 minutes or an hour, the affidavit said. They also conducted traffic stops on customers leaving the business, who confirmed they had not patronized the day spa for its advertised services, it said.

After obtaining a search warrant, investigators caught several johns -- including, allegedly, New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft, who is accused of visiting the spa twice, which he denies -- engaging in sex acts on hidden surveillance cameras, police say.


"It was clear to us that this was a trafficking case because of the circumstances I enumerated: They're not leaving, they're there 24 hours a day, the hygiene was minimal at best, just a bathroom," Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said. "So we took it upon ourselves to not do what could be the easy way out ... and we turned it into a trafficking case."
Not only did it appear women were living there, he said, but they were cooking on the back steps of the spa and sleeping on the very massage tables where the johns had done their deeds.

There were other worrying signs, Snyder said. The women didn't have access to transportation, they were moved from location to location and some were averaging as many as eight clients a day. They worked deep into the night with no days off, the sheriff said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Refusing to call the women prostitutes, Snyder said the victimized women were coerced, lured to the United States with promises of work as housekeepers or waiters, only to have their passports snatched away once they arrived stateside.


Quote:
"Most of the people who arrive at US airports who are destined to be trafficking victims have no idea that they're going to be trafficked," she said. "They're coming to the United States for a much better life and they think that they have hit the jackpot by coming to the United States."


This is how modern day slavery works. See also: gulf states importing labor from SE Asia, which is another reason why I'm not going to watch World Cup 2022.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 20024

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:49 am    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
So apparently the whole "human trafficking" bit to this story was all rumors/media sensation that is now looking to be false.
As someone who doesnt have a much care in the whole legalized prostitution debates I definitely find it off-putting when crusaders try to blindly associate any case of prostitution to human trafficking.

It's still pending despite the exerpt of the CNN article posted above that provides no new information or arguments from sex workers rights' advocates and a few libertarian weirdos that the trafficking claims may be overblown or not true at all We'll see if trafficking charges are ultimately brought - and of course, even if charges aren't brought that doesn't mean it wasn't occurring just that there was insufficient evidence for prosecutors to think they had a clearly winnable case - or if women who were allegedly trafficked start speaking with media.
_________________
Banana Head Again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Mar 2012
Posts: 17708

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:22 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
So apparently the whole "human trafficking" bit to this story was all rumors/media sensation that is now looking to be false.
As someone who doesnt have a much care in the whole legalized prostitution debates I definitely find it off-putting when crusaders try to blindly associate any case of prostitution to human trafficking.

It's still pending despite the exerpt of the CNN article posted above that provides no new information or arguments from sex workers rights' advocates and a few libertarian weirdos that the trafficking claims may be overblown or not true at all We'll see if trafficking charges are ultimately brought - and of course, even if charges aren't brought that doesn't mean it wasn't occurring just that there was insufficient evidence for prosecutors to think they had a clearly winnable case - or if women who were allegedly trafficked start speaking with media.


I find this kind of amazing. This is a sports forum where we exaggerate players skills, or lack there of, on the basketball court to bring awareness to the player. But god forbid someone exaggerate an issue as serious as human trafficking to try and bring attention to it. If LeBrons poor defense is worth overstating, surely human trafficking is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kikanga
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Sep 2012
Posts: 19052
Location: La La Land

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:51 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:

Quote:
Refusing to call the women prostitutes, Snyder said the victimized women were coerced, lured to the United States with promises of work as housekeepers or waiters, only to have their passports snatched away once they arrived stateside.

Ya. That sounds like sex trafficking to me. Even if they weren't coerced.
If people (illegally) transported them here for the purpose of performing sexual acts on "customers". That's sex trafficking.

And subjecting them to those living conditions is illegal. As it should be.
_________________
Turn your losses into lessons. - Mike "The Situation"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 20024

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:01 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
So apparently the whole "human trafficking" bit to this story was all rumors/media sensation that is now looking to be false.
As someone who doesnt have a much care in the whole legalized prostitution debates I definitely find it off-putting when crusaders try to blindly associate any case of prostitution to human trafficking.

It's still pending despite the exerpt of the CNN article posted above that provides no new information or arguments from sex workers rights' advocates and a few libertarian weirdos that the trafficking claims may be overblown or not true at all We'll see if trafficking charges are ultimately brought - and of course, even if charges aren't brought that doesn't mean it wasn't occurring just that there was insufficient evidence for prosecutors to think they had a clearly winnable case - or if women who were allegedly trafficked start speaking with media.


I find this kind of amazing. This is a sports forum where we exaggerate players skills, or lack there of, on the basketball court to bring awareness to the player. But god forbid someone exaggerate an issue as serious as human trafficking to try and bring attention to it. If LeBrons poor defense is worth overstating, surely human trafficking is.

Sir, this is a Denny's.
_________________
Banana Head Again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 6277
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:14 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:

Quote:
Refusing to call the women prostitutes, Snyder said the victimized women were coerced, lured to the United States with promises of work as housekeepers or waiters, only to have their passports snatched away once they arrived stateside.

Ya. That sounds like sex trafficking to me. Even if they weren't coerced.
If people (illegally) transported them here for the purpose of performing sexual acts on "customers". That's sex trafficking.

And subjecting them to those living conditions is illegal. As it should be.


Passport Ownership.. probably a good google there

That passport means their safety in this country.. Under Donald Trump they probably had more fear even..

This sounds like Slavery/Indentured Servitude to me.. Arrive and have your legal identity stolen from you.. wait.. that is Kidnapping?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 May 2014
Posts: 6277
Location: Boulder ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject:

WTBLEEP!


Robert Kraft Arrest: Armed Men Moved Sex-Trafficking Victims Between Spa



https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-kraft-arrest-armed-men-moved-sex-trafficking-victims-between-spas

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 4794

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
WTBLEEP!


Robert Kraft Arrest: Armed Men Moved Sex-Trafficking Victims Between Spa



https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-kraft-arrest-armed-men-moved-sex-trafficking-victims-between-spas



Quote:
One victim told Snyder that she was a kindergarten teacher in China and lured to the United States under false pretenses. “She had been kindergarten teacher in China,” he relayed. “She was promised a ‘high paying’ nail-salon job in the United States. She came here ostensibly for that, and before she knew it found herself being forced and coerced into sex trafficking in massage parlors.”

The woman said that she feared the traffickers would harm her family in China if she attempted to escape. “She said that that [the sex work] was not her goal, that’s not why she came here,” Snyder said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 20024

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:35 am    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
ContagiousInspiration wrote:
WTBLEEP!


Robert Kraft Arrest: Armed Men Moved Sex-Trafficking Victims Between Spa



https://www.thedailybeast.com/robert-kraft-arrest-armed-men-moved-sex-trafficking-victims-between-spas



Quote:
One victim told Snyder that she was a kindergarten teacher in China and lured to the United States under false pretenses. “She had been kindergarten teacher in China,” he relayed. “She was promised a ‘high paying’ nail-salon job in the United States. She came here ostensibly for that, and before she knew it found herself being forced and coerced into sex trafficking in massage parlors.”

The woman said that she feared the traffickers would harm her family in China if she attempted to escape. “She said that that [the sex work] was not her goal, that’s not why she came here,” Snyder said.

Actual info from the victims. Terrible stuff.
_________________
Banana Head Again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 32464
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject:

Police: "We have video evidence of Kraft."

Kraft: "Not Guilty!"

interpretation - I can afford the best lawyers on the planet, and the chances that video is introduced in court are slim.
_________________
Order of preference for the draft pick @ #4: 1.) R.J. Barrett 2.) Darius Garland 3.) Cam Reddish 4.) Jarrett Culver
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Police: "We have video evidence of Kraft."

Kraft: "Not Guilty!"

interpretation - I can afford the best lawyers on the planet, and the chances that video is introduced in court are slim.


If they don't have video of him in the act what will it prove?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vanexelent
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 29080

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:37 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Police: "We have video evidence of Kraft."

Kraft: "Not Guilty!"

interpretation - I can afford the best lawyers on the planet, and the chances that video is introduced in court are slim.


That video will probably go public anyway. Once it does, the NFL will have to punish him more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 42838
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Police: "We have video evidence of Kraft."

Kraft: "Not Guilty!"

interpretation - I can afford the best lawyers on the planet, and the chances that video is introduced in court are slim.


If he actually ends up in a courtroom over this, I'll be shocked. But if he actually does get tried, the video will be evidence that his lawyers would be hard pressed to suppress. Kraft obviously can manipulate the NFL front office, and I'm sure that gives he and his supporters a sense of false confidence. But he's not going to be able to manipulate the rule of law.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 42838
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Police: "We have video evidence of Kraft."

Kraft: "Not Guilty!"

interpretation - I can afford the best lawyers on the planet, and the chances that video is introduced in court are slim.


That video will probably go public anyway. Once it does, the NFL will have to punish him more.


Maybe you've missed it. But the NFL doesn't care how damning video evidence is, they are extremely lenient with their players when it comes to any egregious behavior when it comes to the abuse of women (or people in general). There's no way in hell they told an owner to a higher standard than they do the players.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject:

ROBERT KRAFT PROSTITUTION STING Cops Have Graphic Video From Inside Spa

LINK

Quote:
According to police documents obtained by TMZ Sports, officials were able to get a covert surveillance camera inside the Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, Florida to record illicit activity.

_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Jun 2005
Posts: 32464
Location: Dirty South

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Police: "We have video evidence of Kraft."

Kraft: "Not Guilty!"

interpretation - I can afford the best lawyers on the planet, and the chances that video is introduced in court are slim.


If he actually ends up in a courtroom over this, I'll be shocked. But if he actually does get tried, the video will be evidence that his lawyers would be hard pressed to suppress. Kraft obviously can manipulate the NFL front office, and I'm sure that gives he and his supporters a sense of false confidence. But he's not going to be able to manipulate the rule of law.


you may end up being right....but I never count out money and its ability to influence the outcome in the US Judicial system.
_________________
Order of preference for the draft pick @ #4: 1.) R.J. Barrett 2.) Darius Garland 3.) Cam Reddish 4.) Jarrett Culver
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:37 pm    Post subject:

If they have a tape of him in the act I don't know why he pleaded not guilty. I'd think he'd want this thing to go away. It's a misdemeanor. You can get probation. Hell, he didn't shoot anyone on Park Avenue.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 42838
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
If they have a tape of him in the act I don't know why he pleaded not guilty. I'd think he'd want this thing to go away. It's a misdemeanor. You can get probation. Hell, he didn't shoot anyone on Park Avenue.


He's a super-wealthy guy and he's also high-profile. He's not going to be able to just make everything disappear quietly no matter what he does. It's best to take the not guilty route and let the high powered lawyers do their thing - especially when his case is tied in to an overall investigation that involves apparent human trafficking. He wasn't arrested on a street corner picking up a random hooker so he's not going to be able to quietly plea out and pretend it didn't happen.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 16686
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
audioaxes wrote:
So apparently the whole "human trafficking" bit to this story was all rumors/media sensation that is now looking to be false.
As someone who doesnt have a much care in the whole legalized prostitution debates I definitely find it off-putting when crusaders try to blindly associate any case of prostitution to human trafficking.


oops...


Yeah, those damn crusaders who try to protect innocent people with no power from being exploited and abused, so off-putting.

#smh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:47 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
If they have a tape of him in the act I don't know why he pleaded not guilty. I'd think he'd want this thing to go away. It's a misdemeanor. You can get probation. Hell, he didn't shoot anyone on Park Avenue.


He's a super-wealthy guy and he's also high-profile. He's not going to be able to just make everything disappear quietly no matter what he does. It's best to take the not guilty route and let the high powered lawyers do their thing - especially when his case is tied in to an overall investigation that involves apparent human trafficking. He wasn't arrested on a street corner picking up a random hooker so he's not going to be able to quietly plea out and pretend it didn't happen.

His high profile is why I think he should want this to be over with. What does he have to gain? A tape of his doing what ever he was doing may be decisive. It's a case where lawyers get rich. Next thing to be involved will his team. Wait for it, Spygate, Spagate.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB