Leaving Neverland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 42838
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:


No.

Just no..

You're posting lies, which is different than posting just an opinion.


No.

Just no.

I have not posted one "lie" anywhere in this thread.

You either have me confused with someone else or you can't make a point without misrepresenting people or insulting them incorrectly.

Either way, I think Omar's advice to you about refraining from chiding others' honesty and accuracy is well founded.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:


They did not get a conviction, but they did present evidence.


I'm talking about evidence that proves he molested children.

What they had was very weak.


It's fair for you to have your opinion of the evidence, but that's a lot different than the claim that I referenced. Maybe you should lay off chiding others about accuracy and honesty eh?


It's not totally one sided.

If they're says, "If you were, none of those people would be defending you, even under the exact same set if circumstances." or "If i was a child molester I'd want some of you on my PR team. That is all" then people are no doubt going to laugh and state their opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 84225
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:26 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:


They did not get a conviction, but they did present evidence.


I'm talking about evidence that proves he molested children.

What they had was very weak.


It's fair for you to have your opinion of the evidence, but that's a lot different than the claim that I referenced. Maybe you should lay off chiding others about accuracy and honesty eh?


It's not totally one sided.

If they're says, "If you were, none of those people would be defending you, even under the exact same set if circumstances." or "If i was a child molester I'd want some of you on my PR team. That is all" then people are no doubt going to laugh and state their opinion.


So, we've gone from there's no evidence (in service of calling another poster a liar), to I think the evidence is weak (when called on that), to "they are doing it too" (when told maybe you shouldn't call other people liars and then prevaricate yourself)? Do I have that sequence right? Do I need to double space it?
_________________
I guess I just miss my friend.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 4521
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject:

Hey, Retro, just curious, are you a lawyer, just love the law or just a staunch defender of MJ? I mean, you are so passionate about his "innocence".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:35 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:


No.

Just no..

You're posting lies, which is different than posting just an opinion.


No.

Just no.

I have not posted one "lie" anywhere in this thread.

You either have me confused with someone else or you can't make a point without misrepresenting people or insulting them incorrectly.

Either way, I think Omar's advice to you about refraining from chiding others' honesty and accuracy is well founded.


Saying no one would defend this person if he was an average Joe is false.

If this were true, then no one would brother defending guys like Steven Avery, Trayvon Martin, or even Rodney King.

People wre defending them because they believe they were innocent and they wanted to see justice. Michael Jackson's name already has fame and there are many people who looked up the facts before coming to their conclusion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Hey, Retro, just curious, are you a lawyer, just love the law or just a staunch defender of MJ? I mean, you are so passionate about his "innocence".


I'm not a lawyer. What I'm saying is very basic. This stuff happens all the time.

If there's no evidence proving a molestation occurred, then the defense is try to poke holes in the alleged victims story. It happens all the time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 3470

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
ocho wrote:
The Juggernaut wrote:
Literally 0 rebuttal to the actual facts of the allegations and trials, just a bunch of people clinging on to a one sided extremely biased documentary that is purely a he said she said story of the events without any hard evidence. Crazy to me that people really believe a clearly slanted documentary over FBI investigations and other legal evidence and testimonies under oath.


Are people really supposed to go digging through old trial documents to convince 3 people in this thread of something that they won't be convinced of anyway? Even finding acceptable the behavior he openly flaunted and admitted to is horrible. People who dove into this thread claws out and armed with Michael Jackson fan blog websites as source material (and who haven't watched the documentary this thread is the subject of) clearly are not the type of people to be swayed. We get it. He sought out the company of young boys (not girls, mind you) to hold hands with and sleep in the same bed with and even though several of them have said so it's ludicrous to think he was engaging in abusive behavior. What a hill to die on.


There's videos and blog sites that do it for you with links to sources.

Yes, he sought out company of girls.

It's not about being a MJ fan, it's about knowing the facts. I came in with an open mind, and the more lies that are discovered, the harder it is for me to believe their stories.

Only thing you guys have going for you is that

1) He slept in the same bed with children.
2) He was a weirdo

That's it.


Exactly! Somehow unbiased evidence found thru decades of fbi law enforcement investigations is thrown out yet a one side extremely biased documentary is supposed to be the end all be all in this case
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
Omar Little wrote:


They did not get a conviction, but they did present evidence.


I'm talking about evidence that proves he molested children.

What they had was very weak.


It's fair for you to have your opinion of the evidence, but that's a lot different than the claim that I referenced. Maybe you should lay off chiding others about accuracy and honesty eh?


It's not totally one sided.

If they're says, "If you were, none of those people would be defending you, even under the exact same set if circumstances." or "If i was a child molester I'd want some of you on my PR team. That is all" then people are no doubt going to laugh and state their opinion.


So, we've gone from there's no evidence (in service of calling another poster a liar), to I think the evidence is weak (when called on that), to "they are doing it too" (when told maybe you shouldn't call other people liars and then prevaricate yourself)? Do I have that sequence right? Do I need to double space it?


Here are some things you usually hear doing a trial.

"They have no evidence"

This means that they do not have evidence proving their case. Yes, they have showed evidence, but they're talking in context in which they did not have any evidence proving their claim.

"Their evidence is weak"

They presented evidence in court, but it's almost irreverent and it proves nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 4521
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:49 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Hey, Retro, just curious, are you a lawyer, just love the law or just a staunch defender of MJ? I mean, you are so passionate about his "innocence".


I'm not a lawyer. What I'm saying is very basic. This stuff happens all the time.

If there's no evidence proving a molestation occurred, then the defense is try to poke holes in the alleged victims story. It happens all the time.


Ok, makes sense but bottom line, MJ was a weirdo and a lot of fans can't see past that. Dude was strange as hell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:51 pm    Post subject:

The Juggernaut wrote:


Exactly! Somehow unbiased evidence found thru decades of fbi law enforcement investigations is thrown out yet a one side extremely biased documentary is supposed to be the end all be all in this case


I know the estate is going to sue HBO and it's possible that we might even hear more stuff about James and Wade in the future.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:00 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:

Ok, makes sense but bottom line, MJ was a weirdo and a lot of fans can't see past that. Dude was strange as hell.


I think he's weird in a sense that he's a grown man acting like a child.

If I seen him and he asked me he wanted to climb trees and play tag, I'm going to say, "Uhh.. what?"

Wanting to sleep int he same bed is weird, and I would never let me children do that with another man. Can I say that this automatically means he wanted to abuse kids? I can't.

You hear stories about how he wanted to adopt kids from all over the world, had a big doll collection inside of his house and the fact that he would go out and talk to strangers (adult strangers) ask them to be their friend.

All of this makes me believe that he was just a big kid


Last edited by RetroNikes on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Feb 2002
Posts: 2911
Location: South Orange County

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject:

The Onion: Michael Jackson estate questions why accusers only coming forward steadily since the early 1990’s. “It seems awfully convenient that all these people suddenly decided to come out of the woodwork on a regular basis over the course of a quarter century.”

https://entertainment.theonion.com/michael-jackson-estate-questions-why-accusers-only-comi-1833105791
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:10 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
jodeke wrote:

The doc wasn't the decider. I thought Michael was a pedophile before it aired.

I didn't believe all the accuses said. I believed they lied in some accounts. I do believe Michael molested the two accusers. Some of their statements were graphic and disturbing. I think it's a money grab.

Leave the accusers aside. I'll ask you, honestly, do you think Michael is a pedophile? I'm not looking for a bloviated (SAS ) dissertation, just a YES or NO honest answer.

If I have it right the statue of limitations has expired. IMO Those suing Michael's estate hope Leaving Neverland will help their case and find a way to extend the statute date.

No, I don't believe he's a pedophile.

Is that based on proof that he did not 100% molest them? No. If all of the accusers are looking for money and have lied so many times, then I can only conclude that it's very likely that they're lying about their accusations.

I can say that there is a possibility because I wasn't there, but again, I can't believe them.

I thought he was years ago before actually looked up the facts, and I can't find evidence that would make me believe that he molested these children.


The doc wasn't the decider. I thought Michael was a pedophile before it aired.

I didn't believe all the accuses said. I believed they lied in some accounts. I do believe Michael molested the two accusers. Some of their statements were graphic and disturbing. I think it's a money grab.

Leave the accusers aside. I'll ask you, honestly, do you think Michael is a pedophile? I'm not looking for a bloviated (SAS ) dissertation, just a YES or NO honest answer.

If I have it right the statue of limitations has expired. IMO Those suing Michael's estate hope Leaving Neverland will help their case and find a way to extend the statute date.


Quote:
No, I don't believe he's a pedophile.

Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Quote:
Is that based on proof that he did not 100% molest them? No. If all of the accusers are looking for money and have lied so many times, then I can only conclude that it's very likely that they're lying about their accusations.

I've stated I don't believe all of their accuations. I also said I think it's a money grab.
Quote:
I can say that there is a possibility because I wasn't there, but again, I can't believe them.

You say possibility. Why do you think there's a possibility? I think your disbelief stems from money. I think that's the reason they came forward but I believe they were molested.
Quote:
I thought he was years ago before actually looked up the facts, and I can't find evidence that would make me believe that he molested these children.

I don't think you'll find irrefutable evidence. I base my belief on his sleeping with young boys, never girls. Wedding rings and ceremony's. Moving a family from Australia to live with him. Parents sleeping in one room the child with Michael.

In his court trial his accusers faced the best lawyers in the business. It's a known fact some who are thought to be guilty have eluded time in the cross bar hotel because the had the best representation. If you have money you can buy your freedom.

Did they family do it for money? I think so. Does that mean Michael's not a pedophile, I think not

Not guilty in a court of law, guilty in the court of public opinion.
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:36 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
jodeke wrote:

The doc wasn't the decider. I thought Michael was a pedophile before it aired.

I didn't believe all the accuses said. I believed they lied in some accounts. I do believe Michael molested the two accusers. Some of their statements were graphic and disturbing. I think it's a money grab.

Leave the accusers aside. I'll ask you, honestly, do you think Michael is a pedophile? I'm not looking for a bloviated (SAS ) dissertation, just a YES or NO honest answer.

If I have it right the statue of limitations has expired. IMO Those suing Michael's estate hope Leaving Neverland will help their case and find a way to extend the statute date.

No, I don't believe he's a pedophile.

Is that based on proof that he did not 100% molest them? No. If all of the accusers are looking for money and have lied so many times, then I can only conclude that it's very likely that they're lying about their accusations.

I can say that there is a possibility because I wasn't there, but again, I can't believe them.

I thought he was years ago before actually looked up the facts, and I can't find evidence that would make me believe that he molested these children.


The doc wasn't the decider. I thought Michael was a pedophile before it aired.

I didn't believe all the accuses said. I believed they lied in some accounts. I do believe Michael molested the two accusers. Some of their statements were graphic and disturbing. I think it's a money grab.

Leave the accusers aside. I'll ask you, honestly, do you think Michael is a pedophile? I'm not looking for a bloviated (SAS ) dissertation, just a YES or NO honest answer.

If I have it right the statue of limitations has expired. IMO Those suing Michael's estate hope Leaving Neverland will help their case and find a way to extend the statute date.


Quote:
No, I don't believe he's a pedophile.

Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Quote:
Is that based on proof that he did not 100% molest them? No. If all of the accusers are looking for money and have lied so many times, then I can only conclude that it's very likely that they're lying about their accusations.

I've stated I don't believe all of their accuations. I also said I think it's a money grab.
Quote:
I can say that there is a possibility because I wasn't there, but again, I can't believe them.

You say possibility. Why do you think there's a possibility? I think your disbelief stems from money. I think that's the reason they came forward but I believe they were molested.
Quote:
I thought he was years ago before actually looked up the facts, and I can't find evidence that would make me believe that he molested these children.

I don't think you'll find irrefutable evidence. I base my belief on his sleeping with young boys, never girls. Wedding rings and ceremony's. Moving a family from Australia to live with him. Parents sleeping in one room the child with Michael.

In his court trial his accusers faced the best lawyers in the business. It's a known fact some who are thought to be guilty have eluded time in the cross bar hotel because the had the best representation. If you have money you can buy your freedom.

Did they family do it for money? I think so. Does that mean Michael's not a pedophile, I think not

Not guilty in a court of law, guilty in the court of public opinion.


The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.

We have to remember that these kids slept in the same room as Michael Jackson in most cases and his room was bigger than an apartment.

He also said he slept on the floor or on a cot in the same bedroom in the same interview.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:

jodeke wrote:

Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Quote:
The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.

You call that a reasonable explanation? I think you're either in denial or are awfully naive.
Quote:
We have to remember that these kids slept in the same room as Michael Jackson in most cases and his room was bigger than an apartment.

Why did they sleep in the bedroom with Jackson and the parents in separate bedrooms? Why didn't they sleep with their parents?

Quote:
He also said he slept on the floor or on a cot in the same bedroom in the same interview.

He also said he slept in the same bed in the same interview didn't he?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:

jodeke wrote:

Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Quote:
The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.

You call that a reasonable explanation? I think you're either in denial or are awfully naive.
Quote:
We have to remember that these kids slept in the same room as Michael Jackson in most cases and his room was bigger than an apartment.

Why did they sleep in the bedroom with Jackson and the parents in separate bedrooms? Why didn't they sleep with their parents?

Quote:
He also said he slept on the floor or on a cot in the same bedroom in the same interview.

He also said he slept in the same bed in the same interview didn't he?


I never said the act was reasonable, I'm talking about the judgement based on his behavior, which means it's a fair assessment based on his behavior and not automatically assume he's a pedophile.

Who said they were in separate bedroom? As I recall, they slept in the same bedroom. Wade previous said he and his sister slept in the same bed.

Let me ask you. Just because someone sleeps in the same bed as children, that means everyone has thoughts of molestation?

Do all adults who live in a nudist resort have evil intentions of incest and enjoy seeing children naked?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 42838
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:


No.

Just no..

You're posting lies, which is different than posting just an opinion.


No.

Just no.

I have not posted one "lie" anywhere in this thread.

You either have me confused with someone else or you can't make a point without misrepresenting people or insulting them incorrectly.

Either way, I think Omar's advice to you about refraining from chiding others' honesty and accuracy is well founded.


Saying no one would defend this person if he was an average Joe is false.

If this were true, then no one would brother defending guys like Steven Avery, Trayvon Martin, or even Rodney King.

People wre defending them because they believe they were innocent and they wanted to see justice. Michael Jackson's name already has fame and there are many people who looked up the facts before coming to their conclusion.


Cases that have absolutely no relevance to this discussion.

Again, could please point out where I lied?
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:43 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:


No.

Just no..

You're posting lies, which is different than posting just an opinion.


No.

Just no.

I have not posted one "lie" anywhere in this thread.

You either have me confused with someone else or you can't make a point without misrepresenting people or insulting them incorrectly.

Either way, I think Omar's advice to you about refraining from chiding others' honesty and accuracy is well founded.


Saying no one would defend this person if he was an average Joe is false.

If this were true, then no one would brother defending guys like Steven Avery, Trayvon Martin, or even Rodney King.

People wre defending them because they believe they were innocent and they wanted to see justice. Michael Jackson's name already has fame and there are many people who looked up the facts before coming to their conclusion.


Cases that have absolutely no relevance to this discussion.

Again, could please point out where I lied?

They do.

It contradicts your narrative. It's a lie to say nobody would talk about these accusations if it was just some regular person when average joes have been defended by many people who were not celebrates.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 42838
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:49 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:

Here are some things you usually hear doing a trial.

"They have no evidence"

This means that they do not have evidence proving their case. Yes, they have showed evidence, but they're talking in context in which they did not have any evidence proving their claim.

"Their evidence is weak"

They presented evidence in court, but it's almost irreverent and it proves nothing.


Very true.

Now do you also understand the difference being found "not guilty" (a legal term with specific meaning) and being proven innocent of actually committing the crime you were charged with? Because it is a very meaningful difference, and it appears to be one you ignore.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:

jodeke wrote:

Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Quote:
The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.

You call that a reasonable explanation? I think you're either in denial or are awfully naive.
Quote:
We have to remember that these kids slept in the same room as Michael Jackson in most cases and his room was bigger than an apartment.

Why did they sleep in the bedroom with Jackson and the parents in separate bedrooms? Why didn't they sleep with their parents?

Quote:
He also said he slept on the floor or on a cot in the same bedroom in the same interview.

He also said he slept in the same bed in the same interview didn't he?


Quote:
I never said the act was reasonable, I'm talking about the judgement based on his behavior, which means it's a fair assessment based on his behavior and not automatically assume he's a pedophile.

I asked Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Your answer was The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.
Quote:
Who said they were in separate bedroom? As I recall, they slept in the same bedroom. Wade previous said he and his sister slept in the same bed.

As I recall Michael slept with Wade, his sister and mother slept in separate bedrooms. When Wade said he and his sister slept in the same bed was that at their home or Michael's?
Quote:
Let me ask you. Just because someone sleeps in the same bed as children, that means everyone has thoughts of molestation?

Not talking about everyone, talking about Michael Jackson. In all my days I've never slept in a bed with someone else's children. Have you? I'd give the kids the bed and sleep in a chair or on the floor.

Quote:
Do all adults who live in a nudist resort have evil intentions of incest and enjoy seeing children naked?

C'mon man! Are seriously equating Michael Jackson sleeping with young boys to people who frequent nudist resorts? In my Ali voice, Is that all you got?
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:

jodeke wrote:

Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Quote:
The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.

You call that a reasonable explanation? I think you're either in denial or are awfully naive.
Quote:
We have to remember that these kids slept in the same room as Michael Jackson in most cases and his room was bigger than an apartment.

Why did they sleep in the bedroom with Jackson and the parents in separate bedrooms? Why didn't they sleep with their parents?

Quote:
He also said he slept on the floor or on a cot in the same bedroom in the same interview.

He also said he slept in the same bed in the same interview didn't he?


Quote:
I never said the act was reasonable, I'm talking about the judgement based on his behavior, which means it's a fair assessment based on his behavior and not automatically assume he's a pedophile.

I asked Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Your answer was The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.
Quote:
Who said they were in separate bedroom? As I recall, they slept in the same bedroom. Wade previous said he and his sister slept in the same bed.

As I recall Michael slept with Wade, his sister and mother slept in separate bedrooms. When Wade said he and his sister slept in the same bed was that at their home or Michael's?
Quote:
Let me ask you. Just because someone sleeps in the same bed as children, that means everyone has thoughts of molestation?

Not talking about everyone, talking about Michael Jackson. In all my days I've never slept in a bed with someone else's children. Have you? I'd give the kids the bed and sleep in a chair or on the floor.

Quote:
Do all adults who live in a nudist resort have evil intentions of incest and enjoy seeing children naked?

C'mon man! Are seriously equating Michael Jackson sleeping with young boys to people who frequent nudist resorts? In my Ali voice, Is that all you got?


Answer my question. I answered your question multiple times and you're trying to get me to say anything short of that he was looking to molest children.

Quote:
C'mon man! Are seriously equating Michael Jackson sleeping with young boys to people who frequent nudist resorts? In my Ali voice, Is that all you got?


Think why I asked the question.

People think that just because someone sleeps in the same bed as another adult man, that means he has thoughts of molesting children.

The idea of considered weird to many people and that's where their thoughts turn to.

Why do I bring up nudist resorts?

Simple.

People think it's weird seeing their own siblings naked. If someone saw a bother and sister playing naked, then they're going to assume they're incest.

Just because WE think those behaviors are weird, that doesn't mean they have the same thoughts.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

I answered your question multiple times and I answered them directly.

So I'll ask you this.

Just because doesn't mind sleeping in the same bed as a kid, does that mean he has thoughts of molesting children?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 42838
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:


No.

Just no..

You're posting lies, which is different than posting just an opinion.


No.

Just no.

I have not posted one "lie" anywhere in this thread.

You either have me confused with someone else or you can't make a point without misrepresenting people or insulting them incorrectly.

Either way, I think Omar's advice to you about refraining from chiding others' honesty and accuracy is well founded.


Saying no one would defend this person if he was an average Joe is false.

If this were true, then no one would brother defending guys like Steven Avery, Trayvon Martin, or even Rodney King.

People wre defending them because they believe they were innocent and they wanted to see justice. Michael Jackson's name already has fame and there are many people who looked up the facts before coming to their conclusion.


Cases that have absolutely no relevance to this discussion.

Again, could please point out where I lied?

They do.

It contradicts your narrative. It's a lie to say nobody would talk about these accusations if it was just some regular person when average joes have been defended by many people who were not celebrates.


Are they accused pedophiles? No. Trayvon was brutally gunned down by a vigilante. Rodney King a victim of police brutality . . . so no. It doesn't.

Look, you're more insistent on trying to come at those who don't agree with you than you are about having a reasonable discussion on this subject. I get it, It's one you are passionate about.But in that context, it's not a productive discourse to continue.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:00 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:

Here are some things you usually hear doing a trial.

"They have no evidence"

This means that they do not have evidence proving their case. Yes, they have showed evidence, but they're talking in context in which they did not have any evidence proving their claim.

"Their evidence is weak"

They presented evidence in court, but it's almost irreverent and it proves nothing.


Very true.

Now do you also understand the difference being found "not guilty" (a legal term with specific meaning) and being proven innocent of actually committing the crime you were charged with? Because it is a very meaningful difference, and it appears to be one you ignore.


You're not reading my posts.

I never said Michael Jackson was found innocent because he was found not guilty.

Not guilty basically means not proven.

I know this.

What you have to understand is that we cannot say he was a pedophile when there is no evidence proving that claim.

I can prove these accusers lied about their story and that should put doubts in their accusations.

Does that mean they were not molested? No, it doesn't. It means they could very well be lying about getting molested and they were not credible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2005
Posts: 6215

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

Are they accused pedophiles? No. Trayvon was brutally gunned down by a vigilante. Rodney King a victim of police brutality . . . so no. It doesn't.

Look, you're more insistent on trying to come at those who don't agree with you than you are about having a reasonable discussion on this subject. I get it, It's one you are passionate about.But in that context, it's not a productive discourse to continue.


You're not getting it.

If people think you're innocent of a crime and there is evidence supporting your claim, then you're going to have people defending you.

Your conclusion?

You think people are defending him because he's a celebrity and this wouldn't happen if he was just some average Joe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 47317
Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered intelligent.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
jodeke wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:

jodeke wrote:

Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Quote:
The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.

You call that a reasonable explanation? I think you're either in denial or are awfully naive.
Quote:
We have to remember that these kids slept in the same room as Michael Jackson in most cases and his room was bigger than an apartment.

Why did they sleep in the bedroom with Jackson and the parents in separate bedrooms? Why didn't they sleep with their parents?

Quote:
He also said he slept on the floor or on a cot in the same bedroom in the same interview.

He also said he slept in the same bed in the same interview didn't he?


Quote:
I never said the act was reasonable, I'm talking about the judgement based on his behavior, which means it's a fair assessment based on his behavior and not automatically assume he's a pedophile.

I asked Why would a grown man sleep alone with young boys?

Your answer was The only reasonable explanation is that he didn't see anything wrong with sleeping in the same bed with other kids.
Quote:
Who said they were in separate bedroom? As I recall, they slept in the same bedroom. Wade previous said he and his sister slept in the same bed.

As I recall Michael slept with Wade, his sister and mother slept in separate bedrooms. When Wade said he and his sister slept in the same bed was that at their home or Michael's?
Quote:
Let me ask you. Just because someone sleeps in the same bed as children, that means everyone has thoughts of molestation?

Not talking about everyone, talking about Michael Jackson. In all my days I've never slept in a bed with someone else's children. Have you? I'd give the kids the bed and sleep in a chair or on the floor.

Quote:
Do all adults who live in a nudist resort have evil intentions of incest and enjoy seeing children naked?

C'mon man! Are seriously equating Michael Jackson sleeping with young boys to people who frequent nudist resorts? In my Ali voice, Is that all you got?


Answer my question. I answered your question multiple times and you're trying to get me to say anything short of that he was looking to molest children.

Quote:
C'mon man! Are seriously equating Michael Jackson sleeping with young boys to people who frequent nudist resorts? In my Ali voice, Is that all you got?


Think why I asked the question.

People think that just because someone sleeps in the same bed as another adult man, that means he has thoughts of molesting children.

The idea of considered weird to many people and that's where their thoughts turn to.

Why do I bring up nudist resorts?

Simple.

People think it's weird seeing their own siblings naked. If someone saw a bother and sister playing naked, then they're going to assume they're incest.

Just because WE think those behaviors are weird, that doesn't mean they have the same thoughts.

Do you see where I'm coming from?

I answered your question multiple times and I answered them directly.

So I'll ask you this.

Just because doesn't mind sleeping in the same bed as a kid, does that mean he has thoughts of molesting children?

I think you're being dishonest. It's difficult for me to fathom how Michael's pedophilia's not obvious. I don't see you changing course and neither will I. Rather than waste page space I'll disengage. Be Blessed.

To answer your question. In Michael's case YES
_________________
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Your prayers are always answered. Sometimes the answer is NO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 10 of 16
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB