Leaving Neverland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

People said they were lying in the documentary, so I decided to go over multiple times to confirm the lies that were told in the documentary.

Objective

That one word reply is likely the most "volt" worthy in LG history.

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Do you believe the child abuse firstallegations against his father?
I only know he beat his kids.

Is that all you’ve heard?

Really?

Quote:
The things that the accusers did or didn't do as adults rings hollow in comparison to what Michael Jackson did. He had a system of doing what every other child molester does, just on a grander scale and in front of everyone. He was an ordinary abuser with extraordinary means.

Care to prove he was an abuser with extraordinary means?

Nah, let’s talk about little Michael and his mean ol dad.

Yes, I know those claims you have made are not back up with facts, but rather assumptions.
Michael followed a repeated pattern of behavior with young boys consistent with the behavior of other abusers. Ordinary.

Michael had the means to turn his home into a fantasy dream world to entertain thousands of children and seduce just a few. Extraordinary.

Now, about Joe.
Any inappropriate parental touching?
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

Did you witness him doing so?

Joe said he physically disciplined his kids.
The kids witnessed it
The kids admitted that he did.

Spanking or using a belt is considered abuse? Then that's on you.

So I don't need to witness him doing this if they admit to it happening.
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:36 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

People said they were lying in the documentary, so I decided to go over multiple times to confirm the lies that were told in the documentary.

Objective

That one word reply is likely the most "volt" worthy in LG history.

Well done sir.

Nope, it failed..

Do you believe the child abuse firstallegations against his father?
I only know he beat his kids.

Is that all you’ve heard?

Really?

Quote:
The things that the accusers did or didn't do as adults rings hollow in comparison to what Michael Jackson did. He had a system of doing what every other child molester does, just on a grander scale and in front of everyone. He was an ordinary abuser with extraordinary means.

Care to prove he was an abuser with extraordinary means?

Nah, let’s talk about little Michael and his mean ol dad.

Yes, I know those claims you have made are not back up with facts, but rather assumptions.
Michael followed a repeated pattern of behavior with young boys consistent with the behavior of other abusers. Ordinary.

Michael had the means to turn his home into a fantasy dream world to entertain thousands of children and seduce just a few. Extraordinary.

Now, about Joe.
Any inappropriate parental touching?

That's not proof.

I want proof. You said he WAS an abuser, which means you knew it happened based on facts.

I already comment on everything I knew about the alleged abuse regarding Joe. See, I don't go beyond the facts and make up claims.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:42 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

The kids witnessed it

I think we have a consensus that it is abuse.
How should kids be disciplined?
RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

The kids witnessed it

I'm sure there's many suggestions online

My time here is done.

No one can prove he was a child molester\pedophile other than statements from alleged victims who have changed their stories multiple times within the past 10+ years.

Yeah, no one should put 100% confidence on liars. It's just bad.

I suggest you guys look up facts and do some research.

Have a fun, guys.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:54 pm    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:

That's not proof.

I want proof. You said he WAS an abuser, which means you knew it happened based on facts.

I already comment on everything I knew about the alleged abuse regarding Joe. See, I don't go beyond the facts and make up claims.

I lie
You tell the truth.
Still boring.

My only proof will be provided by you if you answer honestly.
You have facts, I have lies, so tell me facts about the allegations of abuse against Joseph.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject:

In the absence of video recording, what would be a satisfactory proof for accusation against famous/powerful people (MJ, Cosby, Trump, Kavanaugh, Weinstein type)? Wouldn't the accumulations of testimonies and circumstantial evidences satisfy?
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject:

RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:
So you’ve seen it?

Yes,

Objective

But you forgot that these accusations were made prior to this documentary being filmed and I was well aware of the many lies they told.

I really think people should look up these facts.

They won't look up the facts. They don't care about that. They've already sharpened their knives and pitchforks. The kangaroo court has made it's decision.

Ironic that objectivity is being brought up when the entire documentary was as subjective and biased as it can get.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
In the absence of video recording, what would be a satisfactory proof for accusation against famous/powerful people (MJ, Cosby, Trump, Kavanaugh, Weinstein type)? Wouldn't the accumulations of testimonies and circumstantial evidences satisfy?

Should have done a Lewinsky, saved the cleanup.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Im still waiting on the Thomas Jefferson documentary on how he literally had sex slaves on his estate. And Im sure there's plenty of other dirt on some dead figures we can dig up, act ashamed and shocked about, and expunge any positive contributions they made
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Paris Jackson Saturday slammed reports by TMZ and other gossip sites that claimed she’d attempted suicide.

Michael Jackson’s daughter quickly tweeted an X-rated denial: “f–k you you f—-ing liars.”

TMZ’s report cited “law-enforcement sources” who said Jackson, 20, was at a Los Angeles hospital after slitting her wrists but was in stable condition. The site claimed she was sent to a psychiatric unit.

Other gossip outlets claimed she would be kept there for up to 72 hours.

But only hours later, photographers snapped her outside her home wearing a jacket reading, “I’m fine.”

She posted a selfie of herself in her car to her Instagram story: “f–k you i’m chillen like bob dylan.”

The TMZ report blamed her supposed suicide attempt on the fallout from “Leaving Neverland,” the HBO documentary in which two men claimed her one-time superstar dad molested them when they were kids.

Jackson had faced similar rumors on Thursday, when gossip about her so-called “downward spiral’’ first surfaced, along with photos that appeared to show Jackson fighting with her boyfriend, Gabriel Glen.

“Give it up,” she had written on Twitter.

Quote:

“I smoke weed on my story ONE time and all of a sudden i’m a junkie meth alcoholic party raver that’s also secretly married and pregnant and may or may not have a penis,”
Jackson raged.

Paris Jackson Hospitalised
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject:

Oh Babs . . .

BARBRA STREISAND
MICHAEL JACKSON HAD 'SEXUAL NEEDS'
Molestation Didn't Kill the Victims

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:39 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Oh Babs . . .

BARBRA STREISAND

Wow didn't realize Streisand posted on LG.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject:

I didn't watch episode 2. I don't think it will alter my belief that Michael was a pedophile and his accusers are after money.

Side note: Does anyone know the status of their appeal?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Surfitall
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:07 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I didn't watch episode 2. I don't think it will alter my belief that Michael was a pedophile and his accusers are after money.

If MJ was a pedophile, and if he molested these two people, is it wrong of them to seek justice in the form of money since there is really no other form of justice they could receive at this point.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:39 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Oh Babs . . .

BARBRA STREISAND

yeah, her comment was embarrassing, but enlightening because sadly I do think some people's views are softened when the victim appears to turn out "ok" or have a normal life. She seems to suggest all the ends well is ok....and she also suggested that the parents hold all the fault in an attempt to deflect from the actual predator.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
RetroNikes wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:

The kids witnessed it

I was disciplined by spanking and a belt. I chose to not even consider taking that approach with my child because I felt all it taught me was to strike others in anger. Basically hitting your child simply teaches them to hit others.

Even though I was adamantly against ever being physical with my child as punishment, I am not sure I consider it abuse as long as it does not cross the line of being more than short term mild discomfort and can be done with settled emotions. That is a very tough line to walk, and likely only could work on like a 5 year old with a smack on their bottom to get their attention? Any kind of marks or pain a child can feel 10 minutes later is crossing the line....and if delivered while angry is crossing the line.

I am glad we chose to not take that path, (We were actually lucky because I can't even recall a situation where my child got in the type of trouble that would call for that punishment.) but I am not ready to label every parent that chooses to physically discipline their child an abuser.

Maybe I will change my mind at some point.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
jodeke wrote:

If MJ was a pedophile, and if he molested these two people, is it wrong of them to seek justice in the form of money since there is really no other form of justice they could receive at this point.

How do you define justice? Are they seeking justice or money? Watch Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland.

panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Surfitall wrote:
jodeke wrote:

How do you define justice? Are they seeking justice or money? Watch Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland.

She's pulling favors for her buddy Weinstein.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject:

panamaniac wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Surfitall wrote:
jodeke wrote:

She's pulling favors for her buddy Weinstein.

Wade told Oprah he asked for money so Michael's estate would listen.

RetroNikes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Wade didn't want Justice, he wanted money.

Wade and James have lied so many times that I cannot believe why people these two individuals credible.

The documentary will make you believe Wade's case was thrown out because of technicalities, but one of the main reasons why it was thrown out was because Wade Robson committed Perjury

Quote:
The judge found that no rational fact-finder could possibly believe Robson’s sworn statement (i.e., his lie under oath) given the unequivocal evidence to the contrary and issued judgement in the Estate's favor as a result.

Here are few key evidence proving that Wade lied and that will hurt him if the main stream media decides to report this.

1. Wade wrote two drafts of his book and lied by saying he never sent it out to publishers.

Wade's statement in court "Well, I don't believe any publishing house saw anything that I wrote."

Wade had to produce his book draft as evidence and it proves his story changed over time.

2. Wade was ordered to release his E-Mails as evidence. He tried to hide this several times (even deleting them), but a few things that were discovered

- He was emailing himself of MJ articles about past abuse victims

- He sent emails, which its clear that his mother was helping him create this story. In one of the emails she replied "Hi, Wade. I will take a look at what I have written. I have SEVERAL VERSIONS. I will let you know if I think it is something that will benefit you.

LINKS: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2YKrWkXcAIFeYo.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2YKqwmXgAAJ51o.jpg

3. Wade lied about not knowing anything about the MJ Estate (his case could only be heard if he didn't know about the estate sometime before 2013).

In Wade's emails, he said this story will make him relatable\ relevant
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1GJCNLWwAE-rhL.jpg

He also said, "It's time for me to get mine!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1wuLE1UYAID_Mr.jpg

Wade sent this email to his mother and at the bottom Wade's mother says, "Wow. None of that is true"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2CpdQ8UYAAFbvr.jpg

But Wade decided to use this version of the story.

The emails show that Wade knew little about the timeline and he had to ask his mother a lot of questions. He created a fake timeline and now it's falling apart after so many people are coming in contradicting his story.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:45 pm    Post subject:

What the hell is Striesand babbling about? His sexual "needs" in regard to children? Not cool Barbie....
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:08 am    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
Im still waiting on the Thomas Jefferson documentary on how he literally had sex slaves on his estate. And Im sure there's plenty of other dirt on some dead figures we can dig up, act ashamed and shocked about, and expunge any positive contributions they made

Wouldn’t be a bad idea. Time for Black American History to be placed as part of US history. Include it in school curriculum. Might even get Jefferson’s forgotten descendants recognitions and rights to the estate
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
jodeke wrote:

I dont have an issue with it. Unless, you were trying to set him up to get money. not saying thats the case here at all. just saying in theory.

if you more or less do a sting on mj or any other person. and even if they bite(which is wrong and illegal). I dont think you deserve a dime. because you set it up for money. he should go to jail thats for sure but you shouldnt get a dime. outside of a complete setup. then yes the victim(s) should be able to get a civil suit going and a criminal trial going.
splashmtn
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:19 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
What the hell is Striesand babbling about? His sexual "needs" in regard to children? Not cool Barbie....
yeah, i dont know what that was Barb. i read that and was like....Yikes. what the...hell does that mean?

If we conclude she's old and doesnt give a..... about what she says. So we can say that was her truth. Then can we dig dipper and say she has seen this before with not just possibly MJ but other Elites/Entertainers/Moguls, messing with kids and thats how she could chalk it up to "Needs". As if kids arent kids and they're just something to be fed to the highest bidder. shoot, she possibly was sold the highest bidder or sold herself. who knows with that kind of comment. needs?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 12 of 16
Jump to: