Back to the drawing board

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maginka
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm    Post subject: Back to the drawing board

Trade LeBron, I don't think his defense will be good enough to get a championship.....as his decline will continue....we did get him for nothing

Send him to Portland(Eat Evan Turner/Nurkic's contract) or Milwaukee(Eat George HIll's contract) or Houston(Get Gordon/Capela Back) or OKC for (4) 1sts and additional swaps plus a young player.....u get the point....He may only be happy and leave on good terms if he is competing for a championship

Get back to building around the young core, maybe try to re-sign Julius or D'Angelo(probably happy where he is)

Reinvest in player development, sports science, stop trying to win the front page

Go after Kawhi, maybe KD or Vucevic this year and AD in 2020 if Rich Paul isn't pissed at us

If we whiff on Kawhi then eat a contract for a pick
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:09 pm    Post subject:

I would rather trade Lebron to Pelicans for AD. Then we go after Kawhi with Lebron now gone and hopefully we get lucky with the lottery and draft Zion.

Lonzo Ball
Brandon Ingram
Kawhi Leonard
Zion Williamson
Anthony Davis

That’s a freaking team right there.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Maginka wrote:
Trade LeBron, I don't think his defense will be good enough to get a championship.....as his decline will continue....we did get him for nothing

Send him to Portland(Eat Evan Turner/Nurkic's contract) or Milwaukee(Eat George HIll's contract) or Houston(Get Gordon/Capela Back) or OKC for (4) 1sts and additional swaps plus a young player.....u get the point....He may only be happy and leave on good terms if he is competing for a championship

Get back to building around the young core, maybe try to re-sign Julius or D'Angelo(probably happy where he is)

Reinvest in player development, sports science, stop trying to win the front page

Go after Kawhi, maybe KD or Vucevic this year and AD in 2020 if Rich Paul isn't pissed at us

If we whiff on Kawhi then eat a contract for a pick

There have been so many "trade Lebron" threads that I see no reason to do anything at this point but critique the threads headline.

In this case, I have to give your headline an F. It's a cliche that tells us nothing about the topic. At a minimum, the headline should indicate the subject of the thread.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: