Anyone Else Ran Out of Enthusiasm Watching Games?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBoi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:14 am    Post subject:

I checked out once BI got injured.

I wanted to love Lebron so bad, but watching him and his lackadaisical attitude towards the games and his teammates make this team very painful to watch. There is absolutely nothing and no one likeable to cheer for, just sad!
AirTupac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:19 am    Post subject:

Checked out around 2 weeks ago... even last year I watched a majority of the games because they felt like MY team and A team. Why would I want to watch LeBron pout and scrubs be scrubs? Thank god for March Madness.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:23 am    Post subject:

Man, getting hard, lucky it was an early game last night but we east coast folks got work in the morning
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject:

Load management.
AirTupac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:33 am    Post subject:

Caruso's like the only bright spot on the team atm. Luckily we have a team that doesnt know what to use and how to use our assets so he'll be cut by next year / signed by some other team and become a great back up for a team like the Bucks
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject:

This team is hard to like and the culture around the Lakers right now is even harder to like.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:29 am    Post subject:

My enthusiasm has been curbed.

Enthusiasmsss...enthusiasmsss...

Sssmush
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:40 pm    Post subject:

I cant even be bothered to read the Laker box scores anymore. There's no interesting numbers there. Lebron is always like 25, 7 and 10. Always the same. Everyone else who cares.
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:32 am    Post subject:

Hard to keep up not because we're tanking, but the culture and terrible FO that we have gives me no faith in our future.
Smoothness101
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject:

Watching DLO highlights. Hurts so much.
outkast100
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject:

realking24 wrote:
The previous moves the front office made with letting D’Angelo Russell go didn’t feel right but I gave them the benefit of the doubt but to not resign Brooke completely made that trade not feel complete then letting Randle walk not to mention the free agent signings were an absolute disaster. It’s crazy to see Lance the keeper out of the group 😳

With how bad the Front office has been with roster management and recently trading our starting center when we need a starting center really shows how bad the front office has been. So bad in fact people are pissed. People aren’t dumb this has been the worst year I have experienced as a Lakers fan

Shout out to Pete, Anthony, Harrison, Lakers Legend Hollywood hoops and many others with stuff I need right now. You guys have been spot on and make this season some what tolerable. Also shout out to the posters for good content.

Honestly I’m shocked but there can’t be anymore screw ups or we get set back another 3 to 6 years terrifying!!

spot on analysis amigo. To think that Bi is the only player left from the magic wand days is pretty sad. Say what you want about Mitch he did have some players he found. (Free agency another thing. )
It's like the not invented here syndrome - if magic and rob didn't invent/find the players they don't want them. Even if others do. DLo and Randle are very productive.
Not sure how this story ends next year. The summer will tell all. But as of now we have declining values of all our key youngins.
Ball is injury prone and a broken jumper, not aggressive enough to get to the rim.
Kuz is a jacker that people are seeing is not up to being #3 on a great team he's more like 4th best player. Zero d and mad Hopping around
Bi in serious career injury zone. Hopefully he's all good, but still nobody is trading for him this summer. Also not a good shooter except from ft line jumpers. and not quick enough to make moves to the hole.
Hart the shine has worn off, now durability issues.
Moe TBD not enough time to see.
But the coach and FO keep calling up D league dudes.
Alex is a player good back up PG. JW not good enough.

But I'm still watching every game. SMH. I started tanking around the New O game.
Alex is my draw now.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: