***3/24/19 - SACRAMENTO KINGS VS LOS ANGELES LAKERS - 6:30pm, pdt - Staples Center***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 7629

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Bard207 wrote:
Sacramento is playing a back to back. They might run out of juice in the fourth quarter.


Not to mention it looks like WCS is using this game to practice his mid range bricks.



Similar to Rozier in Boston. Both need new contracts and the personal stuff is overriding the needs of the team.

It might be really ugly when Kuzma is in the last year of his rookie contract.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11823

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject:

BREWSKI sighting
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 2555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Jesus these are some ugly misses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 33772
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject:

KUZ 3!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 12978

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject:

Well, that was complete sh*t.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 33772
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject:

LAKERS up by 2 after 1.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 12978

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:06 pm    Post subject:

Bard207 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Bard207 wrote:
Sacramento is playing a back to back. They might run out of juice in the fourth quarter.


Not to mention it looks like WCS is using this game to practice his mid range bricks.



Similar to Rozier in Boston. Both need new contracts and the personal stuff is overriding the needs of the team.

It might be really ugly when Kuzma is in the last year of his rookie contract.


You mean he can get worse?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 2555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject:

Caruso with great defense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 2555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject:

GEE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11823

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject:

First to 21...game over

I hereby dub Laker first quarters Adobe Village*


a·do·be
/əˈdōbē/Submit
noun
a kind of clay used as a building material, typically in the form of sun-dried bricks.
"adobe houses"
a brick formed from adobe.
plural noun: adobes
US
a building constructed from adobe clay or bricks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 33772
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 pm    Post subject:

McGEE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Bard207
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 7629

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject:

Sentient Meat wrote:
Bard207 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Bard207 wrote:
Sacramento is playing a back to back. They might run out of juice in the fourth quarter.


Not to mention it looks like WCS is using this game to practice his mid range bricks.



Similar to Rozier in Boston. Both need new contracts and the personal stuff is overriding the needs of the team.

It might be really ugly when Kuzma is in the last year of his rookie contract.


You mean he can get worse?



If he is still with LA a few seasons from now, I would expect him to be coming off of the bench because they are going to need a better defensive player next to LeBron.

Kuzma coming off the bench and needing a new contract?
See Rozier with Boston this season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 33772
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject:

BRON 3!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 2555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject:

LANCE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 33772
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject:

LANCE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 2555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject:

WHAT A PASS!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TMG
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 02 Jan 2019
Posts: 2555

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject:

KOOOZ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 33772
Location: Nomad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject:

KUZ!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Sentient Meat
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2014
Posts: 12978

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Bard207 wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
Bard207 wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
Bard207 wrote:
Sacramento is playing a back to back. They might run out of juice in the fourth quarter.


Not to mention it looks like WCS is using this game to practice his mid range bricks.



Similar to Rozier in Boston. Both need new contracts and the personal stuff is overriding the needs of the team.

It might be really ugly when Kuzma is in the last year of his rookie contract.


You mean he can get worse?



If he is still with LA a few seasons from now, I would expect him to be coming off of the bench because they are going to need a better defensive player next to LeBron.

Kuzma coming off the bench and needing a new contract?
See Rozier with Boston this season.


I'm still working under the assumption that he's intentionally making himself untradeable.

I can't believe he just became this bad.

If he's like this next season... then he'll only be a good Clarkson type sub
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VicXLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2006
Posts: 11823

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:25 pm    Post subject:

If these guys keep playing hard they will get picked up by a major university and they will be playing in March Madness this time next year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 18891

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject:

No matter who the Lakers put out there, the other team always has a really hard time making shots.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2007
Posts: 9091

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:33 pm    Post subject:

these game threads have been dead lately
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 27232
Location: LA to the Bay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject:

OK I had to go finish dinner how are we doing?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2008
Posts: 19978
Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Freddie Buckets wrote:
these game threads have been dead lately


Second post in this thread pretty much sums up why these threads are dead lately.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 138349
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Nice sequence by the Kings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB