Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

Brazilian twin brothers forced to both pay child support after inconclusive paternity test

Quote:
The identical twins refused to admit who the father of the baby girl was in an attempt to avoid making support payments. After additional DNA testing was done and returned inconclusive, a judge made the decision to hold them both accountable for supporting the child.

The brothers, whose identities remain anonymous, have been using their physical similarities to trick women into thinking they were the other person.

LINK

I loved this story....these 2 a'holes thought they could get away with not supporting the child, but the court and mother got the last laugh. These two creeps disgust me because the DNA proves one of them is the father, and only they know who it is, but refuse to accept responsibility for their own child.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject:

There's an episode of Law and Order SVU about this, the perfect crime. Twin boys tagger, one forced to live as a girl from a botched circumcision
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:48 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
There's an episode of Law and Order SVU about this, the perfect crime. Twin boys tagger, one forced to live as a girl from a botched circumcision

That escalated quickly.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
governator wrote:

That escalated quickly.

It was a good episode lol, almost as good as ludacris destroying the NYPD as Ice-T's step son

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629670/
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

adkindo wrote:
Brazilian twin brothers forced to both pay child support after inconclusive paternity test

Quote:
The identical twins refused to admit who the father of the baby girl was in an attempt to avoid making support payments. After additional DNA testing was done and returned inconclusive, a judge made the decision to hold them both accountable for supporting the child.

The brothers, whose identities remain anonymous, have been using their physical similarities to trick women into thinking they were the other person.

LINK

I loved this story....these 2 a'holes thought they could get away with not supporting the child, but the court and mother got the last laugh. These two creeps disgust me because the DNA proves one of them is the father, and only they know who it is, but refuse to accept responsibility for their own child.

I like this. Essentially they're getting taxed for being d-bags.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

loslakersss wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

LINK

Not a fan, personally. One of them didn’t father the child. Just because they can’t figure out who doesn’t mean everyone who it could be should be reaponsible.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
governator wrote:

That escalated quickly.

It was a good episode lol, almost as good as ludacris destroying the NYPD as Ice-T's step son

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629670/

I've seen both episodes lol. Good stuff
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

ringfinger wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

LINK

Not a fan, personally. One of them didn’t father the child. Just because they can’t figure out who doesn’t mean everyone who it could be should be reaponsible.

the brothers likely know, and thought the court could not force either one of them to pay if they do not admit who is the father of the child. All they had to do was be honest.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

ringfinger wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

LINK

Uh, all the “innocent” twin has to do is speak up, but instead, he’s helping the actual father try to get out of support.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject:

How come she couldn't tell who she was with? Size matters.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

Omar Little wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

LINK

Uh, all the “innocent” twin has to do is speak up, but instead, he’s helping the actual father try to get out of support.

Right. But only one of them is actually responsible for fathering the child. If they want to charge the other one with obstruction or something, fine, but I'm not a fan of the "well one of you in this group here did it so you will all suffer the consequences" method.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

ringfinger wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

LINK

Right. But only one of them is actually responsible for fathering the child. If they want to charge the other one with obstruction or something, fine, but I'm not a fan of the "well one of you in this group here did it so you will all suffer the consequences" method.

Kind of hard to charge the other one with obstruction if the whole problem is that they can’t figure out who the other one is. Precisely because both of them are working together to make that so.
loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

Omar Little wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
ringfinger wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Quote:

LINK

Kind of hard to charge the other one with obstruction if the whole problem is that they can’t figure out who the other one is. Precisely because both of them are working together to make that so.

Right. And the DNA test proves that either one could be the father. It's definitely not "neither" like the twins say so then it will be both.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject:

twist: these guys are part of a set of quintuplets sharing 2 identities
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
twist: these guys are part of a set of quintuplets sharing 2 identities

more support for the kid
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Identical Twins Both Forced to Pay Child Support

Omar Little wrote:

What I'm saying is that it being kind of hard and/or not being able to figure out who the actual perpetrator is, IMO, is not sufficient reason to just levy the responsibility on all possible perpetrators. And for me that goes for whether we're talking about a criminal charge or child support.

Now it does appear to me though that both may be complicit in some kind of obstruction or fraud, of course, that is a different matter altogether.

Last edited by ringfinger on Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:17 pm    Post subject:

The results were inconclusive meaning either brother could be the father. If they don't fess up both should be made responsible. I like the ruling.

Sooner or later paternal instincts are gong to kick in and the real father will come forward.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
They will each be required to pay $60 a month to the girl’s mother

I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:41 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:

I guess it is considered a lot....

Quote:
which is double the normal amount a child from that economic background receives in Brazil.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
Quote:

I guess it is considered a lot....

Quote:
which is double the normal amount a child from that economic background receives in Brazil.

Brazil's overall average monthly salary is $678.90.

Brazil's official minimum wage is $288 per month.

Both brothers drive different cars, so pretty good bet that they're income(s) are closer to the average than the minimum.

By US standards of child support income percentages, $1/day in support for a child is a MASSIVE bargain. The fact that these two tards would let either of themselves be on the hook for a punitively combined $120/month, when if just one who fessed up would be paying $30/month, would be a level of stupidity that is beyond off the charts.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject:

I like the judgment a lot. Even better they’re paying more than normal

Not enough real men being real fathers to their kids these days. Throw the book at em
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject:

If the brothers would regularly trick women in to thinking they were the other person it would probably be so they can both have sex with her. It's possible they really don't know who got her pregnant, no?
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:59 am    Post subject:

Ethically it’s absolutely the correct ‘punishment’ for the twins behavior of tricking women

Legally, maybe Brazil is not an innocent til proven guilty system so the burden of proof is not on the prosecutor but on the accused?
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject:

dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
If the brothers would regularly trick women in to thinking they were the other person it would probably be so they can both have sex with her. It's possible they really don't know who got her pregnant, no?

they must be dumb...because they would have been better off 1 claiming and splitting the cost
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:

they must be dumb...because they would have been better off 1 claiming and splitting the cost

Real life dumb and dumber. “Ha, we sure fooled them!”
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: