Broussard: "Majority" of ex-players rank Kobe ahead of Lebron
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 5785
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Broussard the Kobe hater is just stirring the pot.

I love Kobe but if the Lakers had traded Kobe for Bron in 2007, we'd have 3-4 more rings.


No way to prove a point like this.. all one can do is disagree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Chad09
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Feb 2011
Posts: 5796
Location: Studio City

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Mamba!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 12087

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Broussard the Kobe hater is just stirring the pot.

I love Kobe but if the Lakers had traded Kobe for Bron in 2007, we'd have 3-4 more rings.


lol Talk about baseless arguments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
missingkobe
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 08 Apr 2019
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject:

KOBE KOBE all the way!! I woke up this morning missing Kobe so much. I watched Kobe videos all day, called in sick to work.

That is how much Kobe means to the game of basketball.

I can't believe that Lebron has invaded our sacred Lakers and tried to challenge Kobe's legacy. It's important that we all remember KOBE!

danzag wrote:
Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
1.) Kobe?

a.) kobe b.) kobe c.) obe d.) KOBE e.) all of the above

answer is d


KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2016
Posts: 1375
Location: Babylon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject:

A song by Lil Pump:

Kobe Gang Kobe Gang Kobe Gang Kobe Gang Kobe Gang Kobe Gang Kobe Gang

YUH !!

Kobe Bean Bryant vs LeBron James

YUH !!

Kobe 5 rings can’t hear what u sayin

YUH !!

/#1 song worldwide/
_______________

Notes for Obama’s upcoming “Dreams from my Father: Reloaded”

1. In Kobe we stand, divided we fall

2. As my father told me, and I told Joe (Biden), if she ain’t down with Kobe she ain’t the one (“she” can be replaced with “he”)

3. Unparalleled passion, dedication, and love for this country.. We need to learn how to appreciate our great Kobe in arms.

^Can I hear 3rd term?!^
_______________

*a haiku, from the great Yosa Buson *

~Kobe and LeBron
So dumb can’t be serious
Steak is true legend~

!! SNAPS ENSUE... !!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kobe8One
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 335

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject:

Fixed

Broussard: "Majority of 99%" of Lakers fans rank Kobe ahead of Lebron.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike@LG
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Apr 2001
Posts: 61028
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject:

I'm not surprised.
_________________
Resident Car Nut. Build around Brandon Ingram
Zion/Barrett/Garland/Morant/Culver/Hunter/KPJ/Hayes/Reddish/PJ/White/NAW/THT/Bitadze/Clarke/Okpala/Fernando http://bball-index.com/team/lal/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pjiddy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Dec 2005
Posts: 22031
Location: North Hollywood

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Guys who played against Kobe think he was the better player?

Crazy.

Next you're gonna tell me guys who played against Jordan think he was the best player.
_________________
Fire Rob, Hire Bob
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
tony
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 1261

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject:

SocalDevin wrote:
tony wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
tony wrote:
Old heads will say the player they played against, younger dudes will say LeBron. Never ending debate lol
old heads played against both. this is not the case with kobe and bron. since kobe was so much younger, mj was on his way out when kobe was still wet behind the ears.

kobe drafted in 96, mj wins his last one in 98.


Bron was drafted in 2003... that means kobe was how old?24 or so years old. entering his prime(since he came in early the prime starts before 27).

Bron and kobe played at the same time for a nice amt of years. meaning the paul pierces of the nba, the ray allens, etc, etc. had to deal with both monters, kobe and bron. they saw both of their primes. sure monster bron was in his prime when the older guys were sliding out of theirs but they still remember both. its not the same with mj and kobe.

So if dudes who literally just retired last week chooses one over the others its probably true since they know both of them.
Your favorite player Lonzo said LBJ > Kobe. Just saying.


Maybe you missed his point.. Ball didn't play against either of them while they were in their prime.
Isn't that the same point I made about older guys saying [x] was better and younger guys going with the more recent player...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
The Juggernaut
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Aug 2017
Posts: 3213

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:33 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
Guys who played against Kobe think he was the better player?

Crazy.

Next you're gonna tell me guys who played against Jordan think he was the best player.


Guys that played against BOTH Kobe and Lebron think Kobe is better
_________________
If you still defend Luke, read this:
https://www.bball-index.com/luke-walton-lame-duck/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 8424
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Broussard the Kobe hater is just stirring the pot.

I love Kobe but if the Lakers had traded Kobe for Bron in 2007, we'd have 3-4 more rings.


Don't be so sure about that. Bron's great and everything, but the only times he's won a chip, he's had at his side an All-NBA elite scorer/clutch player in the backcourt with the ability to take over in crunch time along with an All-NBA level big as a third option. Kobe went back-to-back with less talent than that.
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him


Last edited by LandsbergerRules on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 27633

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
Guys who played against Kobe think he was the better player?

Crazy.

Next you're gonna tell me guys who played against Jordan think he was the best player.



Not quite. Here are the unadorned facts:

The Athletic did a survey of 117 NBA players (roughly 25% of the league) and asked who they thought the GOAT was.

73% said MJ, and about 11% said Lebron and 11% said Kobe. (Kareem, Magic, Iverson and Durant also got votes).

Brussard was asked about this. He said over the past several years the majority of players he talked to who played against both Lebron and Kobe picked Kobe, primarily because of his killer instinct.

He have no indication how many players he’s talking about or what the ratio was. It could have been 3 out of 5 players or 99 out of 100 players for all we know.

And that's pretty much the entirety of their conversation about the topic.

Also, I don't know why you assume players would automatically favor guys they played against rather than players who preceded them.


Last edited by activeverb on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SocalDevin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 5785
Location: Long Beach

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:58 pm    Post subject:

tony wrote:
SocalDevin wrote:
tony wrote:
splashmtn wrote:
tony wrote:
Old heads will say the player they played against, younger dudes will say LeBron. Never ending debate lol
old heads played against both. this is not the case with kobe and bron. since kobe was so much younger, mj was on his way out when kobe was still wet behind the ears.

kobe drafted in 96, mj wins his last one in 98.


Bron was drafted in 2003... that means kobe was how old?24 or so years old. entering his prime(since he came in early the prime starts before 27).

Bron and kobe played at the same time for a nice amt of years. meaning the paul pierces of the nba, the ray allens, etc, etc. had to deal with both monters, kobe and bron. they saw both of their primes. sure monster bron was in his prime when the older guys were sliding out of theirs but they still remember both. its not the same with mj and kobe.

So if dudes who literally just retired last week chooses one over the others its probably true since they know both of them.
Your favorite player Lonzo said LBJ > Kobe. Just saying.


Maybe you missed his point.. Ball didn't play against either of them while they were in their prime.
Isn't that the same point I made about older guys saying [x] was better and younger guys going with the more recent player...


No, he's saying the "older guys" have a more grounded perspective since they played against both.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kwase
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Mar 2008
Posts: 2248

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Water is wet



Sky is blue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2001
Posts: 14824

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject:

only media and analytic nerds rate bron high.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2016
Posts: 1375
Location: Babylon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:23 pm    Post subject:

PayasoLoco wrote:
only media and analytic nerds rate bron high.


Hai 👋🏽
Analytics nerd here 🤷🏽‍♂️
5 rings >>>>> LeBron career 💍💍💍💍💍

How do you like my rating? 💯
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PartyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 663
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:32 pm    Post subject:

I wonder if Kobe says “Kobe!” when he crumples up his paper and shoots it in the garbage?
_________________
We pour this booze and we drink this booze because we think it's yummy. YUMMY! So over the tounge and down the throat to party in our tummys.
DOWN THE HOLA BITC*OLA!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
clutchkobe
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Posts: 1882

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject:

this shows you how much espn has helped lebron.....because kobe is way better than lebron......Lebron is good because his body is like shaq's big and strong....but kobe has way more skills than lebron.......I dont think they are even close....im sorry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
trablos
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 10 May 2017
Posts: 2289

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject:

I learned a long time ago that there will never be a correct answer to this question, because it's not based on quantifiable objective truths. It's personal preference, mixed in with some well-thought out hypotheticals with a sprinkle of numbers and achievements thrown in.

If you tell me knowing all we know now, you'd rather start a franchise with Lebron because of his rare combination of size and skill, you'll find no objection from me. If you tell me you'd rather start your franchise with Kobe because of his unparalleled ability to dissect a defense while being an elite defender himself, I won't doubt your choice. If you tell me you'd rather start your franchise with a young Lew Alcindor because he's the best 2 way player ever with the most unstoppable signature move ever, I'd consider that a very wise choice.

There is no right or wrong answer to these debates, so before we discuss them, if our goal is to "prove" our case, then we've lost before we even started.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Batguano
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Mar 2015
Posts: 1166

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:05 pm    Post subject:

george w kush wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
Sentient Meat wrote:
LBJ had a golden opportunity to move ahead of MJ and Kobe by reinventing himself as a team player willing to take a backseat to allow the rest to grow and flourish.

Instead, he acted exactly like they did, and couldn't let go of his alpha status... alienating his teammates and causing them to implode out of the playoff race. Russell nor Magic ever did this.

If you take away the team player aspect, then there no longer is a case to be made for him, as MJ and Kobe were always better as individual creators.

If you aren't the best individually... and you aren't a great team player... then you can't be the greatest of all time.


Kobe could have moved ahead of Jordan and Lebron but chosed to take an insane legacy contract, jack up poor shots while 4 teammates stood around, alienate players on his team, and (bleep) up free agent meetings. If Kobe played a more balanced offensive game, he’d be the goat with 7 rings.


Don't forget running Shaq out of town.



You're so full of it. Had Shaq stayed you would be using it against him (like you do with his first 3 rings).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 3497

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:12 pm    Post subject:

trablos wrote:
I learned a long time ago that there will never be a correct answer to this question, because it's not based on quantifiable objective truths. It's personal preference, mixed in with some well-thought out hypotheticals with a sprinkle of numbers and achievements thrown in.

If you tell me knowing all we know now, you'd rather start a franchise with Lebron because of his rare combination of size and skill, you'll find no objection from me. If you tell me you'd rather start your franchise with Kobe because of his unparalleled ability to dissect a defense while being an elite defender himself, I won't doubt your choice. If you tell me you'd rather start your franchise with a young Lew Alcindor because he's the best 2 way player ever with the most unstoppable signature move ever, I'd consider that a very wise choice.

There is no right or wrong answer to these debates, so before we discuss them, if our goal is to "prove" our case, then we've lost before we even started.

generally, yes. what you are saying is true. obviously you cant "prove" scientifically who is better.

But there are certain things that can be said somewhat easily, and i'd like to point them out in the case of lebron vs kobe stuff.

lebron...
he is bad (average for nba) at free throws. this is a shot that doesn't change no matter the age, high school, college, rules, etc. he is not good at it. this is strange for people because we're not talking about a 7foot giant. this is a somewhat normal height bball player who is bad at fts. HUGE problem as it indicates a lack of skill. No other person his height that is considered int he GOAT discussion is like this.

Then you have the fact that his moves are clumsy. Like, any high school player (on a team) can probably do the moves better and more gracefully. this means that he probably doesn't practice real basketball skills much. It probably means he spends most of his time in the weight room, and then the rest of the bball practice is just shooting threes i presume. He is NOT working on moves, and has not for most of his life. Another unusual characteristics for someone considered a GOAT. you would not see this for Magic, Larry, Kobe, MJ.

But people are so obsessed with this legalistic "proving" of the whos better argument. But then they dont do that right! IF we want to get into numerical proofs, we get into the filed of statistics. Well, there is nothing to compare. None of the numbers can stand up to actual statistical analysis. I'm not talking about PERs and TS% which are entertainment formulas. I'm talking about proving correlation and causes statistically the way that is done in academia. You cant do that, too many different variables.

If you had the pool of NBA talent in front of you, and you tried starting a team with Lebron AND
the refs called things truly by the book and everything was fair and just
you would lose...a LOT

anyone who chooses KD or PG or anyone like that would just destroy Lebron individually. KD and PG vs LBJ 1on1 would be a thrashing like 15-3. All they would do is pull up for midrange jumpers endlessly or just drive around for layups and dunks. Lebron would not be able to do anything. He'll get a few points (he's not THAT bad). But that's how it goes.

But it's a team game you say? Lebron is better at team stuff, and KD and PG are better and 1on1. Ok. to me, that is nonsense. This goes back to the idea that 1 pt= 1 reb = 1 ast which is nonsense.
1pt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything
you win with pts. if you cant score pts, you put pressure on the rest of the team to score pts. that is BAD. you want to make it easier.
ROdman on the Bulls....sucks at getting pts, great at rebounds. WHy did this work? WEll, MJ is pretty good at pts, so we can afford using Rodman specifically for rebounds. No MJ, rodman becomes just a guy on a losing team getting a bunch of rebounds. Lebron is somewhere in between MJ and Rodman.

Look....
i WISH this were not true. You think I am happy lebron is bad? As a Laker? You think I want lakers to lose and be bad? Just so i can be right about Lebron?

Basketball is a very simple game. This number stuff is sort of a phenomena that got adopted from baseball and applied to basketball. But they are different games. Just because you can play around with the numbers and its fun, doesn't mean much for the players.
_________________
U+1F49C
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PartyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 Jan 2016
Posts: 663
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:26 pm    Post subject:

SuperboyReformed wrote:
trablos wrote:
I learned a long time ago that there will never be a correct answer to this question, because it's not based on quantifiable objective truths. It's personal preference, mixed in with some well-thought out hypotheticals with a sprinkle of numbers and achievements thrown in.

If you tell me knowing all we know now, you'd rather start a franchise with Lebron because of his rare combination of size and skill, you'll find no objection from me. If you tell me you'd rather start your franchise with Kobe because of his unparalleled ability to dissect a defense while being an elite defender himself, I won't doubt your choice. If you tell me you'd rather start your franchise with a young Lew Alcindor because he's the best 2 way player ever with the most unstoppable signature move ever, I'd consider that a very wise choice.

There is no right or wrong answer to these debates, so before we discuss them, if our goal is to "prove" our case, then we've lost before we even started.

generally, yes. what you are saying is true. obviously you cant "prove" scientifically who is better.

But there are certain things that can be said somewhat easily, and i'd like to point them out in the case of lebron vs kobe stuff.

lebron...
he is bad (average for nba) at free throws. this is a shot that doesn't change no matter the age, high school, college, rules, etc. he is not good at it. this is strange for people because we're not talking about a 7foot giant. this is a somewhat normal height bball player who is bad at fts. HUGE problem as it indicates a lack of skill. No other person his height that is considered int he GOAT discussion is like this.

Then you have the fact that his moves are clumsy. Like, any high school player (on a team) can probably do the moves better and more gracefully. this means that he probably doesn't practice real basketball skills much. It probably means he spends most of his time in the weight room, and then the rest of the bball practice is just shooting threes i presume. He is NOT working on moves, and has not for most of his life. Another unusual characteristics for someone considered a GOAT. you would not see this for Magic, Larry, Kobe, MJ.

But people are so obsessed with this legalistic "proving" of the whos better argument. But then they dont do that right! IF we want to get into numerical proofs, we get into the filed of statistics. Well, there is nothing to compare. None of the numbers can stand up to actual statistical analysis. I'm not talking about PERs and TS% which are entertainment formulas. I'm talking about proving correlation and causes statistically the way that is done in academia. You cant do that, too many different variables.

If you had the pool of NBA talent in front of you, and you tried starting a team with Lebron AND
the refs called things truly by the book and everything was fair and just
you would lose...a LOT

anyone who chooses KD or PG or anyone like that would just destroy Lebron individually. KD and PG vs LBJ 1on1 would be a thrashing like 15-3. All they would do is pull up for midrange jumpers endlessly or just drive around for layups and dunks. Lebron would not be able to do anything. He'll get a few points (he's not THAT bad). But that's how it goes.

But it's a team game you say? Lebron is better at team stuff, and KD and PG are better and 1on1. Ok. to me, that is nonsense. This goes back to the idea that 1 pt= 1 reb = 1 ast which is nonsense.
1pt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything
you win with pts. if you cant score pts, you put pressure on the rest of the team to score pts. that is BAD. you want to make it easier.
ROdman on the Bulls....sucks at getting pts, great at rebounds. WHy did this work? WEll, MJ is pretty good at pts, so we can afford using Rodman specifically for rebounds. No MJ, rodman becomes just a guy on a losing team getting a bunch of rebounds. Lebron is somewhere in between MJ and Rodman.

Look....
i WISH this were not true. You think I am happy lebron is bad? As a Laker? You think I want lakers to lose and be bad? Just so i can be right about Lebron?

Basketball is a very simple game. This number stuff is sort of a phenomena that got adopted from baseball and applied to basketball. But they are different games. Just because you can play around with the numbers and its fun, doesn't mean much for the players.


Nice post.

I slightly disagree about the 1 on 1 part in that while they would be better, it wouldn’t be that much of a thrashing. Maybe if it was Kobe or Jordan.

Other then that I think this is spot on. I’ve said it many times here about the free throws. Frustrating as all hell. You’d think nba players would shoot 80 or better considering the shot never changes and the only variables are how tired you are or if you get affected by the spotlight. I can give a pass to these behemoths like Shaq, but even he should have shot them much better, like 65-70.
_________________
We pour this booze and we drink this booze because we think it's yummy. YUMMY! So over the tounge and down the throat to party in our tummys.
DOWN THE HOLA BITC*OLA!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Practice
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Apr 2015
Posts: 4208

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:36 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
Guys who played against Kobe think he was the better player?

Crazy.

Next you're gonna tell me guys who played against Jordan think he was the best player.



Not quite. Here are the unadorned facts:

The Athletic did a survey of 117 NBA players (roughly 25% of the league) and asked who they thought the GOAT was.

73% said MJ, and about 11% said Lebron and 11% said Kobe. (Kareem, Magic, Iverson and Durant also got votes).

Brussard was asked about this. He said over the past several years the majority of players he talked to who played against both Lebron and Kobe picked Kobe, primarily because of his killer instinct.

He have no indication how many players he’s talking about or what the ratio was. It could have been 3 out of 5 players or 99 out of 100 players for all we know.

And that's pretty much the entirety of their conversation about the topic.

Also, I don't know why you assume players would automatically favor guys they played against rather than players who preceded them.

The fact that people voted for Kobe and LeBron over Kareem should automatically invalidate that poll lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 20 Nov 2012
Posts: 16278

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Think the media misses the championship Lakers a little? We are heading into what is supposed to be the most exciting part of the season and the media is instead talking about Kobe, who retired three years ago. There is almost no buzz about who is going to win the championship. The trending topics are Kobe's all time ranking and who the Lakers and Knicks will get in free agency. Nice job, NBA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ujah's Goat
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Jun 2016
Posts: 1375
Location: Babylon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:39 pm    Post subject:

PartyMan wrote:
I wonder if Kobe says “Kobe!” when he crumples up his paper and shoots it in the garbage?


more like "GET IT KOB' !!! YEAAAA THAT'S RIGHT"

or "OHHHH MAN WHOOOOOO !! ... LA BABY !!! "
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB