Dirk Nowitski announced his retirement
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
Rank from best career to worst: Dirk, KG, Wade, Pierce
KG Wade Dirk and Pierce.

I'd go KG

Wade/Dirk tie

Pierce

It is truly a travesty that KG wasted pretty much his entire prime on a horrible organization. Imagine if he was drafted into the same situation as Tim Duncan or Kobe. Or even Dirk for that matter.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:24 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:

It is truly a travesty that KG wasted pretty much his entire prime on a horrible organization. Imagine if he was drafted into the same situation as Tim Duncan or Kobe. Or even Dirk for that matter.

I think KG got dealt the worst hand of any superstar. His first 12 years in Minnesota, his teams were crappy except for 3 or 4 years when they were decent but nothing special.

He didn't have a really good squad until he turned 30 and was traded to the Celtics. He immediately won a ring.

When I consider both offense and defense, KG might be the most versatile player in NBA history.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:57 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
eureca wrote:

I think KG got dealt the worst hand of any superstar. His first 12 years in Minnesota, his teams were crappy except for 3 or 4 years when they were decent but nothing special.

He didn't have a really good squad until he turned 30 and was traded to the Celtics. He immediately won a ring.

When I consider both offense and defense, KG might be the most versatile player in NBA history.

This is why AD probably wants out. He knows the Pels are never going to get him anywhere near where he should be. I'd wager that KG has been in AD's ear about getting out while you can.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:22 pm    Post subject:

There was an article in USA Today about 4 months ago there wasn't article in USA Today about 4 months ago we are Garnett said he has indeed said these words to AD
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: