Finally, something relevent from ESPN- what the Laker players actually think
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigGameHames
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:14 pm    Post subject:

There’s still people who believe what players say to the media
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:32 am    Post subject:

BigGameHames wrote:
There’s still people who believe what players say to the media

... And still people believe whatever the media says :

LAKERS FAMILY|| Gimme a Break. Linda Rambis & Magic are what :

The Bastards Sons of Dr. Buss!!

Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject:

Lakers HOF player and historic icon QUIT as PoBO prematurely, the coach, a former player QUIT. Actions speak louder than words. We can recover and lift the sky back up, it doesn’t have to stay fallen. But...make no mistake about the situation we are in...the sky has fallen.
Stumpy25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject:

troy wrote:
Yeah, I mean, you got fans that know the drill and you got your panty pincher "fans" who deny, deflect and attack.

I go by what the actual Laker players say, instead of clueless, frustrated LG fans. You got your LG fans that tend to be emotional about everything, unless they get their way. Even when the actual Laker players are telling them what's up, they still deny it and say...ubba ubba, no, he didn't really mean that, what he really meant is...

Wow. How dumb.

Dudes are so desperate to push their anti-Laker agenda they'll even invent sht that the Lakers are thinking and saying. Pathetic and weak.

As long as LG continues to allow thread after thread of panty pinchers attack my Lakers, I will continue to defend the organization. Even if I am the only one doing it.

I agree with you 100% but it's not just the fans it's the media surrounding the Lakers. They will spin a story to no end, many times creating stories that have no factual truths based on insiders that may not have so much of an inside. Look at how many sports shows speak about how bad the Lakers FO is. Very few bring up the fact that the team was in 4th place in December and were thought to be the only team to possibly defeat the Warriors.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject:

I never bought the chemistry junk. This team had sideline celebrations like no other. I'd believe they had too much chemistry before I would believe they didn't have enough of it.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: