JetSuiteX - Coming to Seattle!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:54 pm    Post subject: JetSuiteX - Coming to Seattle!

I know a lot of folks use JetSuiteX to travel between Burbank & Vegas to avoid the nightmares of LAX and TSA congestion. They've just announce service to Seattle from Oakland for $99 each way straight into Boeing field just a 10 minute drive from downtown. Flying out of Boeng Field is like what air travel was prior to 9-11. No lines, Less robotic TSA, easy parking, and can pickup a Car2Go Mercedes, or a ReachNow BMW by the minute, hour, or day - right outside the front door. They fly private style jets as opposed to jumbo jets, and have onboard wifi, power outlets, and streaming entertainment video of your choice - right to your phone tablet or laptop. I've used them 4 times on trips to Vegas and LOVE Em so thought I'd give folks a headsup to new PNW option.

JetSuiteX
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
gumby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Interesting.

Wish they had something like this where I live near the Chino airport or even for Ontario airport.

Closest seems to be John Wayne.

Bye.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject:

I was in their Burbank hanger last week (they are a client) and that is a great way to travel.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: