The RAMBII (Oram: Kurt Rambis could be next Lakers’ President of Basketball Operation?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:21 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
^Has there ever been a season like the bubble season? Imho, you gotta prove that you are a legit title contender coming off such an unique season like that one.

To each their own, but I just see it a completely different way than some of you. Also I am not a fan that most use that bubble title as justification to remain status quo and patient with our current FO.

we got bron and Anthony Davis. we were one of the favorites.

Whats the prove? Is it a shock we won? People keep talking about clippers would have done this or that. They did exactly what they did last time they were "good" . They choked a 3-1 series lead. Denver punished them. they didn't punish us.

I get the "bubble" , but we had bron and AD. arent they suppose to win a ring?
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:23 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
^Has there ever been a season like the bubble season? Imho, you gotta prove that you are a legit title contender coming off such an unique season like that one.

To each their own, but I just see it a completely different way than some of you. Also I am not a fan that most use that bubble title as justification to remain status quo and patient with our current FO.

the bubble title resulted in us having an extremely short turnaround which kind of hurt our following season if anything. i got that the bubble resulted in Lebron having extra rest, but Lakers were clearly the best team before shut down, and bubble also resulted in us losing Home court through playoffs.
it certainly didn't help us any more than KD/Klay injuries helped the Raptors or Kyrie injury helped the Bucks or AD injury that helped the Suns.
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:32 pm    Post subject:

^Im talking about the following year where we were play-in 1st round exiteers.

When the 50 game abridged season 1999 Sp*rs won, the following year they were out in the 1st round only winning 1 game that series. Imho, I agree with Phil on that one. Their title defense is proof enough to me that their 1999 title was a fluke.

Let’s see how the Bucks handle their title defense this year…but yeah, you gotta prove your title wasn’t flukey coming off an unique season and the only way is by putting on a legit title defense. If they fall in the 1st round…you already know what it is.

Injuries are part of the “regular” season. A 4 month pause, is not. Proper roster construction can keep you afloat and still have you compete…imho Bron/Rondo as our only perimeter playmakers woulda had a tough time not gassing out under “regular” circumstances.

Last edited by vasashi17+ on Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Don't think thatches' working his way back to coaching as much as he's flexing his power.

But this whole thing is quickly unraveling. Rob made the mistake of every year completely overhauling the team. He wanted so badly to match the Nets in an arms race of superstar players that he lost sight of what was working for our team. Probably doesn't help having a guy like Rambis at your side who's complete hack as a coach and seems to be stuck in the old ways of building a team. Charles Barkley and Shaq said it best.. when you have an old guy like LeBron as your star, you put younger guys around him.. not geezers. Rob and Kurt were to stupid to realize that and that is incredibly worrisome.

Doesn't help having a guy like LeBron who gets what he wants and the two guys he's walking all over seem to be short sighted and trigger happy.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Laker's Fan wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that 2020 bubble title is not a real title. how can you compare a fan-less tournament at a neutral site after 4 months of layoff to a real regular season--> playoffs--> Finals settings? NBA made the bubble tournament because they don't want the 2020 title to be vacated when people looking back.

Why do you find those particular differences as the barometer for it being a "real" title? Is the suggestion that it was an easier set of circumstances? Or that the outcome wasn't legitimate somehow?

The players had to contend with the fear and uncertainty of COVID, of deciding to leave their families and being quarantined, of violent civil unrest and political turbulence. The Lakers themselves didn't get home court advantage despite being the #1 seed, lost a starter who decided not to go to Orlando, and didn't know their first round opponent until a day before the series because of the play-in. All of that on the heels of Kobe's passing.

Yeah, they saved some travel, didn't have to hear opposing fans chant "you suck" on the road, and may have benefitted from handling the circumstances better than some of their opponents. But that makes it not real? The case that it was one of the most difficult titles in sports history is far stronger.

I wouldn’t say that it wasn’t a real title but it wasn’t a real season. They played 8 games and then had the playoffs. That had never happened and will never happen again.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:24 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/story/2022-01-20/bill-plaschke-on-lakers-and-coach-frank-vogel

Quote:
Kurt Rambis sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong. A coach getting publicly skewered and probably fired. Lofty banners obscured by dirty laundry.

Quote:
Remember in April 2019 when Johnson abruptly quit as the Lakers president, sending the organization spinning into weeks of confusion and embarrassment? Rob Pelinka was ridiculed, Kurt and Linda Rambis were ripped, and the coaching seat was soon swept clean.

It’s all happening again.

Quote:
Vogel is under siege. The ugliness starts with his situation. The Lakers are preparing to make him the scapegoat for their personnel mistakes. It’s just a matter of time. He could be fired this week, or next week, or sometime next month, or this spring, but he will almost surely be fired for being unable to connect a passel of mismatched dots into a championship contender.

Quote:
It’s not even remotely Vogel’s fault, but what are Pelinka and Rambis going to do, fire themselves? To save their jobs, they will willingly sacrifice the 2020 championship coach as if he has suddenly forgotten how to coach. They will betray one of the league’s defensive geniuses even though this team desperately needs to improve on defense. They will release a good guy to protect their bad ideas.

Quote:
Vogel took a long time to meet the media afterward. He made a slow walk from the locker room to the interview room. He kept his head down.

In a massive gesture to the misguided front office, Vogel didn’t play celebrated acquisition Russell Westbrook in crunch time, benching him for the final 3:52, a move that led Westbrook to leaving the court and heading for the locker room in the final eight seconds.

“Playing the guys I thought were going to win the game,” Vogel said.

This will not endear Vogel to a front office just waiting to cut him loose.
They’ve already embarrassed him by privately yakking about his situation so much that their thoughts have landed in the media.

Quote:
Now Rambis, who quietly has great influence over the basketball operation with wife Linda, is even further embarrassing Vogel by sitting in daily coach’s meetings.

It’s unhealthy, it’s unprofessional, and it all points to Rambis working his way back to a spot on the bench with the coaching staff, a place where he’s never fit.

They won't be able to get rid of him from the franchise unless Jeanie is no longer the owner. From what I've read they are trusted family friends and that extends into the way the organizations decisions are made.
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:26 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:
https://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/story/2022-01-20/bill-plaschke-on-lakers-and-coach-frank-vogel

Quote:
Kurt Rambis sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong. A coach getting publicly skewered and probably fired. Lofty banners obscured by dirty laundry.

Quote:
Remember in April 2019 when Johnson abruptly quit as the Lakers president, sending the organization spinning into weeks of confusion and embarrassment? Rob Pelinka was ridiculed, Kurt and Linda Rambis were ripped, and the coaching seat was soon swept clean.

It’s all happening again.

Quote:
Vogel is under siege. The ugliness starts with his situation. The Lakers are preparing to make him the scapegoat for their personnel mistakes. It’s just a matter of time. He could be fired this week, or next week, or sometime next month, or this spring, but he will almost surely be fired for being unable to connect a passel of mismatched dots into a championship contender.

Quote:
It’s not even remotely Vogel’s fault, but what are Pelinka and Rambis going to do, fire themselves? To save their jobs, they will willingly sacrifice the 2020 championship coach as if he has suddenly forgotten how to coach. They will betray one of the league’s defensive geniuses even though this team desperately needs to improve on defense. They will release a good guy to protect their bad ideas.

Quote:
Vogel took a long time to meet the media afterward. He made a slow walk from the locker room to the interview room. He kept his head down.

In a massive gesture to the misguided front office, Vogel didn’t play celebrated acquisition Russell Westbrook in crunch time, benching him for the final 3:52, a move that led Westbrook to leaving the court and heading for the locker room in the final eight seconds.

“Playing the guys I thought were going to win the game,” Vogel said.

This will not endear Vogel to a front office just waiting to cut him loose.
They’ve already embarrassed him by privately yakking about his situation so much that their thoughts have landed in the media.

Quote:
Now Rambis, who quietly has great influence over the basketball operation with wife Linda, is even further embarrassing Vogel by sitting in daily coach’s meetings.

It’s unhealthy, it’s unprofessional, and it all points to Rambis working his way back to a spot on the bench with the coaching staff, a place where he’s never fit.

They won't be able to get rid of him from the franchise unless Jeanie is no longer the owner. From what I've read they are trusted family friends and that extends into the way the organizations decisions are made.

That's horrible for running a business. That's business 101.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:35 pm    Post subject:

I will say it again. Rambis was in this role for 3 years. They won a championship with Rambis sitting in on meetings and "meddling" with the coaching staff. We alienated Lue/Monty (Who for whatver reason are seen as perfect coaches by some vs the flawed defensive first Vogel).

So if we were able to hire a guy like Vogel who actually was willing to deal with the Rambii BS and the shorter contracts, the fact is we won a title this way in year 1 when Vogel was given the role players he needed and had a healthy AD.

Since year 1, we have not had a healthy AD.
Since year 2, we have ripped aside all of those quality 2-way role players that made the title team what it is, and Frank Vogel's defensive schemes.

Making it about Rambis' idiotic 80s style suggestions (Play DeAndre) is irrelevant. I'm 99.99% sure that the Rambis is not the reason Westbrook doesn't stay on his man, or Melo loses his or we have a group of players that don't stay committed to the task at hand. Rambis can sit on all the meetings he wants. The issue here are 2 main things.

43M is spent on WB, who is a MLE level guy at this stage of his career. Westbrook is worth KCP (at best). Not KCP, Caruso, Kuz.

38M is spent on AD, who has barely played fully healthy games the last season and half. AD is worth the money and investment when he plays, but when he's missing a large portion of games, we don't have the depth to deal with it. We used to have the depth, but then guess what? We traded for WB, lol.

All this talk that it's Rambis sitting on meetings (maybe true), Vogel has some issues as a coach (I think he's a very good coach, but there are some weaknesses), Pelinka being a snake (Probably), Jeanie being Jeanie (Whatever this means) .... it's still not the change.

The change this year has been our roster move towards depth to Westbrook. And AD being hurt, when AD wasn't hurt, Lebron was hurt. It's been a complete (bleep) show. I don't like Rambis, but him sitting on meeting means (bleep), IMO. He's been doing it for years.

As is always with LA, even back in the Shaq-Kobe days. Anytime the team isn't at it's best, there is talk from the media about all the internal issues. Don't let that fool you. All this is about is A) Westbrook being a disaster as some of us feared and B) AD's continual lack of health.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Vogel has certainly washed Orlando off of his resume.If he's fired he will be hired.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:54 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:

They were #1 in the West, haven beaten the Bucks, and Clippers, the week before the Covid lockdown happened. There's an argument that AD could have gotten hurt, but he has been healthy in some NBA seasons. Bron was playing like a man possessed that season, having to battle the Washed King label and Kawhi being King of LA. Then Kobe passes. There was just so much ammo and motivation for that team that year.

But mainly, I'm saying the team was a legit contender. If you keep that team in tact, you're sitting in a good spot right now. You're probably not at the top because of the injuries to AD/Bron, but you're in that 3-5 range in the West. You have elite D with those kind of teams, and elite D = giving yourself a chance to win each night.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:04 pm    Post subject:

^And I disagree! Under a normal NBA calendar, if all you give Bron is Rondo as the only other legit perimeter playmaker, the Kang gasses out as we hit the postseason. More pressure on the Kang during the regular season, means more pressure on AD during the regular season…and that kinetic chain finally snaps.

Of course we’ll never know. But Rob sure unconstructed that roster ASAP after winning the bubble ring. He must’ve known, I can’t run Bron as the defacto & only playmaking PG in the regular season again. And if that isn’t proof enough, look at this current roster he constructed ahead of Bron’s 19th season. But then of course it goes sideways and Bron is still loading up on minutes as a PG and as of light a small ball C. Yikes!

Last edited by vasashi17+ on Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Historically, wings like Lebron who run the point themselves far better with off ball shooting wings/guards than on ball.

Fisher was Kobe's "PG" (in name only).

Miami, 2 rings with Mario Chalmers I think, right.

Essentially 5 (Fish), 2 (Chalmers) 1 (Green/KCP) that's 8 of Kobe/Lebron teams 9 ring teams not having a traditional PG starting.

I think we overrated the need for that second ballhandler, but it is what it is.
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:14 pm    Post subject:

@Wolf, Kob had the triangle. You don’t need a traditional probing PG in that offensive set.

Miami Bron had Dwayne MF’n Wade haha
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:17 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
@Wolf, Kob had the triangle. You don’t need a traditional probing PG in that offensive set.

Miami Bron had Dwayne MF’n Wade haha

Toward Wade's latter years with Bron, he became less and less involved. Even the numbers show that. But yeah. Still beats me why they felt so desperate to make these moves even though the history of the game shows that when you have an all time wing that can create like Kobe/Jordan/Lebron. You don't need a starting PG that is a) shooting liability b) defensive ?? c) more effective on the ball as a creator.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:42 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
I will say it again. Rambis was in this role for 3 years. They won a championship with Rambis sitting in on meetings and "meddling" with the coaching staff. We alienated Lue/Monty (Who for whatver reason are seen as perfect coaches by some vs the flawed defensive first Vogel).

So if we were able to hire a guy like Vogel who actually was willing to deal with the Rambii BS and the shorter contracts, the fact is we won a title this way in year 1 when Vogel was given the role players he needed and had a healthy AD.

Since year 1, we have not had a healthy AD.
Since year 2, we have ripped aside all of those quality 2-way role players that made the title team what it is, and Frank Vogel's defensive schemes.

Making it about Rambis' idiotic 80s style suggestions (Play DeAndre) is irrelevant. I'm 99.99% sure that the Rambis is not the reason Westbrook doesn't stay on his man, or Melo loses his or we have a group of players that don't stay committed to the task at hand. Rambis can sit on all the meetings he wants. The issue here are 2 main things.

43M is spent on WB, who is a MLE level guy at this stage of his career. Westbrook is worth KCP (at best). Not KCP, Caruso, Kuz.

38M is spent on AD, who has barely played fully healthy games the last season and half. AD is worth the money and investment when he plays, but when he's missing a large portion of games, we don't have the depth to deal with it. We used to have the depth, but then guess what? We traded for WB, lol.

All this talk that it's Rambis sitting on meetings (maybe true), Vogel has some issues as a coach (I think he's a very good coach, but there are some weaknesses), Pelinka being a snake (Probably), Jeanie being Jeanie (Whatever this means) .... it's still not the change.

The change this year has been our roster move towards depth to Westbrook. And AD being hurt, when AD wasn't hurt, Lebron was hurt. It's been a complete (bleep) show. I don't like Rambis, but him sitting on meeting means (bleep), IMO. He's been doing it for years.

As is always with LA, even back in the Shaq-Kobe days. Anytime the team isn't at it's best, there is talk from the media about all the internal issues. Don't let that fool you. All this is about is A) Westbrook being a disaster as some of us feared and B) AD's continual lack of health.

I don't think Rambis is a very large part of the dysfunction of the organization. In fact he factors very little into it. Since things aren't going to plan everyone is going to try to point fingers at why its not working out. When its a large number of causes which got them to this point. It definitely won't be fixed overnight and will probably take a couple of seasons and possibly a rebuild and numerous firings and layoffs to get there.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:45 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
^And I disagree! Under a normal NBA calendar, if all you give Bron is Rondo as the only other legit perimeter playmaker, the Kang gasses out as we hit the postseason. More pressure on the Kang during the regular season, means more pressure on AD during the regular season…and that kinetic chain finally snaps.

Of course we’ll never know. But Rob sure unconstructed that roster ASAP after winning the bubble ring. He must’ve known, I can’t run Bron as the defacto & only playmaking PG in the regular season again. And if that isn’t proof enough, look at this current roster he constructed ahead of Bron’s 19th season. But then of course it goes sideways and Bron is still loading up on minutes as a PG and as of light a small ball C. Yikes!

Lebron didn’t get any more rest than anyone else did. If the rest helped old man Lebron then the same rest should’ve super charged the opposing young guns coming into the bubble.

Lebron/Lakers didnt inherit any advantages compared to the rest of the league. All they got was losing home court advantage
J.C. Smith
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:48 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
that 2020 bubble title is not a real title. how can you compare a fan-less tournament at a neutral site after 4 months of layoff to a real regular season--> playoffs--> Finals settings? NBA made the bubble tournament because they don't want the 2020 title to be vacated when people looking back.

No offense but that is utter bs. You can make up justifications to say that about any title. Last years Buck's title doesn't count because the Nets dealt with injuries and because the Suns beat an injured Lakers team. The Raptors title doesn't count because KD and Klay got hurt. Etc. Each of those are just excuses to validate what one wants to believe.

Last edited by J.C. Smith on Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:49 pm    Post subject:

So what day is Fizdale the HC with Rambis as lead assistant?
NLT Feb 1st?
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
vasashi17+ wrote:

Lebron didn’t get any more rest than anyone else did. If the rest helped old man Lebron then the same rest should’ve super charged the opposing young guns coming into the bubble.

Lebron/Lakers didnt inherit any advantages compared to the rest of the league. All they got was losing home court advantage

First off, not every player is like Bron (hence he’s a generational talent). This guy sponsors a sleep/recovery app called Calm. He’s just built different and can exploit a 4 month recovery window better than any other athlete can.

Second, we had an easier early schedule no different than what we saw this year. Unlike this year, we exploited that portion of our schedule leading to our #1 seed status.

Third home court was observed in the bubble with better living quarters fir the top seeders and more remote fan fare attenders during “home” games.

Lastly, my beef is with roster construction that particular year. Had it not been for the 4 month break primarily impacting Bron, but also affecting vets like Rondo, Green, Dwight and injury susceptible players like AD, then I have a hard time believing we run the table that year under “regular” circumstances.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:10 pm    Post subject:

If Kurt is in the mix, then so is Phil. Get ready for a reunion.
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:20 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:

if you're in Kurt Rambis or Phil Jackson's shoes, which scenario serves your better for your own personal gain? Lakers winning, LeBron, Klutch, Pelinka and Vogel get all the credit, or Lakers in turmoil, which opening the door for Jeannie to place even more of her friends on coaching staff and front office. just think about it, i'm 100% positive the Rambii and Phil Jackson are absolutely loving this season so far.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:25 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:

if you're in Kurt Rambis or Phil Jackson's shoes, which scenario serves your better for your own personal gain? Lakers winning, LeBron, Klutch, Pelinka and Vogel get all the credit, or Lakers in turmoil, which opening the door for Jeannie to place even more of her friends on coaching staff and front office. just think about it, i'm 100% positive the Rambii and Phil Jackson are absolutely loving this season so far.

Well joke is on them then. They will also implode with the roster as is and then everyone will be making fun of them for being dinosaurs.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:35 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:

So the bucks title can be labeled the same thing because the short turnaround hurt the defending champs and also all top 4 seeds in the prior year? In this case, it is worse because these 4 teams played longer than majority of the NBA the prior season where as the Covid shutdown was the same for everyone. Rondo sucked badly that season and barely played, so I doubt the layoff helped him. Pre ankle injury Lebron was pretty fit in general.
My point is that the setting was the same for every team, no one gained any real advantage(other than top seeds losing HC), every team had vets, but i understand your point was Lebron got extra rest he wouldn’t have otherwise.
You can argue it is not a normal title, but it is a legit one because we were clearly the best team.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:39 pm    Post subject:

vasashi17+ wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
vasashi17+ wrote:

First off, not every player is like Bron (hence he’s a generational talent). This guy sponsors a sleep/recovery app called Calm. He’s just built different and can exploit a 4 month recovery window better than any other athlete can.

Second, we had an easier early schedule no different than what we saw this year. Unlike this year, we exploited that portion of our schedule leading to our #1 seed status.

Third home court was observed in the bubble with better living quarters fir the top seeders and more remote fan fare attenders during “home” games.

Lastly, my beef is with roster construction that particular year. Had it not been for the 4 month break primarily impacting Bron, but also affecting vets like Rondo, Green, Dwight and injury susceptible players like AD, then I have a hard time believing we run the table that year under “regular” circumstances.

1) You can’t penalize Lebron for making the most of the situation he was dealt. It’s the other players fault for not taking care of themselves the way Lebron does. Everyone in the bubble had the same opportunities to prepare/rest leading up to it, if Lebron can get more out of it then that’s the fault of the competition for lacking the discipline and focus necessary.

2) We were actually a good team that year, had nothing to do with the schedule. We just beat bucks and clippers in one weekend. Prior to the lockdown, most thought we were the best team and the title favorites.

3) Lol at this even being an argument. Any team would take actually playing on their home court versus being stuck in a bubble (which many have said they’d NEVER want to do again, and not because it was easy obviously) with better amenities to make up for home court.

We were the best team that year. It was different than any other year but we were superior before the bubble and in the bubble. Either that or every other team that entered the bubble was too mentally weak and soft to play ball in disneyworld for a couple of months. Either way you wanna spin it, Lakers>Rest of NBA in 2020
vasashi17+
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:48 pm    Post subject:

^So you believed in a 35y/o Bron/Rondo depth chart at PG for an 82 game season closely followed by a 2.5 month postseason calendar. Cool!

I didn’t.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 23 of 30
Jump to: