Artest: "I'll bring his scoring average down..."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject:

psydesho, exactly... Game over...

If Kobe and, LO can force that move by a coach nitely the Lakers will have a scheme that can't fail. Meanwhile players like Devean and Cook will fry a defense while Kobe and LO are causing all that trouble and, as demonstrated last night with Kobe and LO damned near putting together
20 assist between them that means the "so called scrubs" are delivering. Guys like Ronnie who will battle a man into the dirt if he continues to try him but no, Lamar just went into quarterback mode and, Ronnie is still killed... It's good basketball and, that my friend is why I say this team is starting to mature, and the gelling process could be completed by the end of next month with all kinds of confidence and, momentum going into the playoffs...
they-perch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
psydesho, exactly... Game over...

If Kobe and, LO can force that move by a coach nitely the Lakers will have a scheme that can't fail. Meanwhile players like Devean and Cook will fry a defense while Kobe and LO are causing all that trouble and, as demonstrated last night with Kobe and LO damned near putting together
20 assist between them that means the "so called scrubs" are delivering. Guys like Ronnie who will battle a man into the dirt if he continues to try him but no, Lamar just went into quarterback mode and, Ronnie is still killed... It's good basketball and, that my friend is why I say this team is starting to mature, and the gelling process could be completed by the end of next month with all kinds of confidence and, momentum going into the playoffs...

i think you nailed it with the assists there. overall our team had THIRTY assists. thirty assists on 40 field goals made. that means players were getting relatively good looks as well. the ball movement was crisp and beautiful. 75% of our baskets made were assisted. when defenses have to worry about both kobe and lamar, it makes things so much easier.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: