Lakers hire Dr. Judy Seto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
55
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 11876

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:43 pm    Post subject:

rocko wrote:
What’s the difference between an athletic trainer and a physical therapist? Because I heard we’re trying to hired the Toronto Raptors trainer who is very very close to Kawhi.


Trainer - shape/strength. Therapist - healing/recovery.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Feb 2005
Posts: 11918

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject:

Don't know anything about her but if she's good enough for Kobe she's good enough for me. Welcome back Dr. Mamba
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rubin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Aug 2017
Posts: 418

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
Don't know anything about her but if she's good enough for Kobe she's good enough for me. Welcome back Dr. Mamba


Kobe also swore by Gary Vitti, who was an abject disaster in the latter stages of his career.

I have no idea how good Seto is; she could very well be excellent. But Kobe’s vote of confidence in and of itself doesn’t inspire much confidence for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LuciusAllen
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Posts: 5667

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:43 am    Post subject:

Rubin wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Don't know anything about her but if she's good enough for Kobe she's good enough for me. Welcome back Dr. Mamba


Kobe also swore by Gary Vitti, who was an abject disaster in the latter stages of his career.

I have no idea how good Seto is; she could very well be excellent. But Kobe’s vote of confidence in and of itself doesn’t inspire much confidence for me.

He supported Vitti and trusted him, but he never called him the Lakers' "secret weapon." But if Kobe did trust him, then maybe he knew more about the good things that Vitti did than we do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Rubin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Aug 2017
Posts: 418

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 7:08 am    Post subject:

LuciusAllen wrote:
Rubin wrote:
Ziggy wrote:
Don't know anything about her but if she's good enough for Kobe she's good enough for me. Welcome back Dr. Mamba


Kobe also swore by Gary Vitti, who was an abject disaster in the latter stages of his career.

I have no idea how good Seto is; she could very well be excellent. But Kobe’s vote of confidence in and of itself doesn’t inspire much confidence for me.

He supported Vitti and trusted him, but he never called him the Lakers' "secret weapon." But if Kobe did trust him, then maybe he knew more about the good things that Vitti did than we do?


That’s true; much more outspoken and effusive in his support for Seto.

Disagree on Vitti though. By the end he was widely regarded as embarrassingly behind the times from a sports science and medicine stsndpoint.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers_Jester
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2012
Posts: 5259

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject:

This just in. Lakers will be running the triangle offense
_________________
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Seriously? Kurt Rambis has played and coached in the NBA since the 1980s, and now he is a guy who builds go-karts?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Lakers_Jester
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Sep 2012
Posts: 5259

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject:

Double post
_________________
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Seriously? Kurt Rambis has played and coached in the NBA since the 1980s, and now he is a guy who builds go-karts?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Jan 2002
Posts: 6753
Location: Lake Forest

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:13 am    Post subject:

Finally - A good move by the Front office. 1st of many I hope.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB