Official: KD with Achilles Injury
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
oaktown_dimond
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 464

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:59 am    Post subject:

Interesting narrative... But aren't Kevin and his dad pretty tight now? And have been since he was a teenager?

Joe Pesci wrote:
Durant on his relationship with Westbrook:

"Me and Russell grew up together. I was in the phase of finding out who I was outside of basketball. He already knew who he was. He already had a stable life. He had stable parents, a girlfriend through college. I didn’t have none of that stuff. I’m trying to find out who I am, which I didn’t know, which is not a bad thing. He knew who he was. So obviously we’re going to grow toward this way (splits arms). It’s not a bad thing. It’s not at all. We still hung out. We’re boys. My interest went this way, his went that way. He got married, I didn’t. He hung with his wife. What you want me to do? I love Russ. I don’t care what nobody say. I don’t care what he say or what the fans say. Like, this is a tough time right now in our relationship. But I love Russ. I love his family. They all know that. I never did anything morally wrong. I never back-stabbed him in real life, never did anything behind his back, never told anyone anything about his character. Never did any of that. I just left teams. I just switched teams. Everyone on the outside is looking at it as, ‘Oh, you must not have liked him.’ Hell no. C’mon man. Nobody understand that part. I’m trying to find out who I am. He knew who he was. He knew what he wanted to do. He got married young. He met his girlfriend in college. I didn’t have none of that. I didn’t have two parents in a home with me. I’m still trying to search and find out who I am. We end up going this way (splits arms again) as far as off-the-court personality wise. And that’s not a bad thing.”

Fellas, raise your sons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Black20Ice
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 978

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject:

LAII wrote:
The point of fact is they held him out, with a very different injury. The injury that KD had could ALWAYS lead to an Achilles injury. Always. Anyone who didn't tell him that was committing malpractice.


I've been reading any hearing this a lot. A lot of people felt he was on the way out the door, so they pushed him to play and note that they didn't do this with Klay.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
loslakersss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 9443
Location: LA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
LAII wrote:
The point of fact is they held him out, with a very different injury. The injury that KD had could ALWAYS lead to an Achilles injury. Always. Anyone who didn't tell him that was committing malpractice.


I've been reading any hearing this a lot. A lot of people felt he was on the way out the door, so they pushed him to play and note that they didn't do this with Klay.


Klay was trying to play 3 days after his injury, KD was 33 days and cleared by a doctor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 33747

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:10 pm    Post subject:

Out for next season.
https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/06/13/report-kevin-durant-to-miss-entire-2019-20-season/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
loslakersss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 9443
Location: LA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject:

How painful is a torn achilles? I always assumed it to be excruciating but Kobe and KD both just grimaced a bit and then walked off the court. Is this due to adrenaline or was I just overestimating the pain involved?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KBH
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Sep 2008
Posts: 12170

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Joe Pesci wrote:
Golden State is complicit in this, absolutely, but ultimately, I blame Kevin Durant's father.

If he had been raised by an upright man and had been schooled on how to be a secure man who follows no one but God, he would have had the mental fortitude to be his own master, to follow the force within and do what is best for him and his family.

Noone may truly understand this post, but this situation, to me, is a byproduct of men not leading their house holds, not governing over their sons and daughters, and not knowing the importance of males imparting wisdom on their children.

If Durant had had an upright man in his life, he would not have been so insecure and eager to please the world at the expense of himself.

In spite of what the world may say, children need masculine energy.

Kevin Durant is no different. If he had the proper support mechanisms within his family (an upright, upstanding father), he would've never put himself in the position to alter his life in this way.

Fatherhood is criminally underrated, especially within African-American circles.

If you want to change the world, don't protest ... go home and raise your children to be mighty rulers. Unfortunately, Kevin Durant was raised to merely serve, and he paid the price.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Posts: 36081
Location: 502 Bad Gateway

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:07 am    Post subject:

Surfitall wrote:
Stephen A smith just said the Lakers could be the biggest beneficiaries of Durant going down. If you were thinking of teaming up with him...he’ll be out half of next season if not the whole season. He may never be the same. Why not consider Lebron, LA, palm trees and good weather instead!


How much money can one org bet on Achillies recoveries?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 19214
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject:

Joe Pesci wrote:
Golden State is complicit in this, absolutely, but ultimately, I blame Kevin Durant's father.

If he had been raised by an upright man and had been schooled on how to be a secure man who follows no one but God, he would have had the mental fortitude to be his own master, to follow the force within and do what is best for him and his family.

Noone may truly understand this post, but this situation, to me, is a byproduct of men not leading their house holds, not governing over their sons and daughters, and not knowing the importance of males imparting wisdom on their children.

If Durant had had an upright man in his life, he would not have been so insecure and eager to please the world at the expense of himself.

In spite of what the world may say, children need masculine energy.

Kevin Durant is no different. If he had the proper support mechanisms within his family (an upright, upstanding father), he would've never put himself in the position to alter his life in this way.

Fatherhood is criminally underrated, especially within African-American circles.

If you want to change the world, don't protest ... go home and raise your children to be mighty rulers. Unfortunately, Kevin Durant was raised to merely serve, and he paid the price.


You know what? Keep your racist/sexist political opinions out of the Lounge. You've been warned before and this is the last warning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaGreat81
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 09 Jun 2008
Posts: 156

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:38 am    Post subject:

honestly, I feel for Kevin Durant, he faced harsh criticism if he did not play or did play, it sucks to see one of the best players in the world go down with one of the worst injuries

he is a phenomenal star, highly talented and gifted, I loved watching him play and I will miss him the next season, just knowing the possibility that he might be a shell of himself is just not fair in life coming off your prime years

likewise for Klay Thompson, a phenomenal star and amazing shooter, who played his heart out these finals and sank 2 free throws with a torn ACL, a true warrior at heart, again, its not fair he suffered a severe injury but I'm certain hell be fine

get well soon to both these all stars, I have tons of respect for these guys, as a lakers fan who has respect for the game of basketball, I wish these two the best of luck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Laker_Dynasty_01
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 06 Jun 2001
Posts: 1577

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:16 am    Post subject:

The Warriors saying "we didn't think he was at risk of any further injury", is either an obvious lie, or an admission the team (and Durant) withheld the extent of his initial injury.

Back on May 8th, Durant looked down as if he'd been kicked, and reached down to his ankle more than the calf, both of these actions suggest an Achilles injury.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
cheesehead88
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 08 Jun 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject:

Initial injury was an Achilles

The MRI missed it because it was only a partial micro-tear

The MRI just showed an intact Achilles with some inflammation down by the
lower calf

MRIs aren’t foolproof

The doctors missed it

But KD felt it and Jalen Rose reported it when he was trying to run or jump during practice

The tendon doesn’t have a lot of nerves. It’s basically a flexible rubber band.

So you won’t feel excruciating pain.

But KD wasn’t getting his usual burst or lift on one legged jumps

He probably was doing mostly two legged jumps

People don’t realize he was slightly tearing it more every time he was running or jumping

It heals slowly with rest

What the Warriors Medical staff should have done was put KD in a boot immobilized with foot pointed down for three months

In Canada this is what they do to heal Achilles without surgery

But Warriors desperately wanted three peat

This is all on Bob Myers and Steve Kerr

KD won’t go back to Golden State because of this
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 17477
Location: Los Angeles, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Hesitant to post any info from Bucher but thought this was interesting.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841232-nba-rumors-kevin-durant-kyrie-irving-met-in-new-york-to-talk-2019-free-agency

Quote:
"He's out of the hospital. He's moved into a hotel for the time being in the New York area, and he and Kyrie have met. ... They've continued the discussion about potentially playing together next season. ... KD has moved all his stuff. He's planning on spending the summer and the foreseeable future in New York. ... Every indication, if we're tea-leaf reading at this point, is that KD is making plans to be elsewhere because obviously Kyrie is not going to be joining the Warriors any time soon."


Howard Beck published an article on B/R about KD's expected level after recovery with one part that suggest a possible recruiting pitch.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2841051-say-goodbye-to-kevin-durant-as-you-knew-him

Quote:
A team pursuing Durant in free agency this summer could make his recovery part of its pitch: Sign with us, and we'll hire the best Achilles specialist in the world to work with you, and give you all the time you need to come back.

"The first question out of Kevin's mouth should be, 'Who's going to prevent another injury for me?'" the doctor said. "There's a reason you tore your Achilles. There's a reason he's had multiple calf strains. What is going to allow him to perform is preventing the next injury."

_________________
"Suck it up. Don't be a baby. Do your job." - Kobe Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Bol
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 3675

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Any team that maxes him out will be sorry, I'm sure of it. Maybe the Warriors will offer it to him like they said but I bet they'll secretly feel relieved if he goes elsewhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LongBeachPoly
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Jul 2012
Posts: 6549

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:34 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Joe Pesci wrote:
Golden State is complicit in this, absolutely, but ultimately, I blame Kevin Durant's father.

If he had been raised by an upright man and had been schooled on how to be a secure man who follows no one but God, he would have had the mental fortitude to be his own master, to follow the force within and do what is best for him and his family.

Noone may truly understand this post, but this situation, to me, is a byproduct of men not leading their house holds, not governing over their sons and daughters, and not knowing the importance of males imparting wisdom on their children.

If Durant had had an upright man in his life, he would not have been so insecure and eager to please the world at the expense of himself.

In spite of what the world may say, children need masculine energy.

Kevin Durant is no different. If he had the proper support mechanisms within his family (an upright, upstanding father), he would've never put himself in the position to alter his life in this way.

Fatherhood is criminally underrated, especially within African-American circles.

If you want to change the world, don't protest ... go home and raise your children to be mighty rulers. Unfortunately, Kevin Durant was raised to merely serve, and he paid the price.


You know what? Keep your racist/sexist political opinions out of the Lounge. You've been warned before and this is the last warning.


I'll probably get in trouble for this, but how was the post sexist/racist?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 4015

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject:

why is this in the lounge? i dont care, but usually everyone is pretty nuts about that. lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 4148

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 pm    Post subject:

LongBeachPoly wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
Joe Pesci wrote:
Golden State is complicit in this, absolutely, but ultimately, I blame Kevin Durant's father.

If he had been raised by an upright man and had been schooled on how to be a secure man who follows no one but God, he would have had the mental fortitude to be his own master, to follow the force within and do what is best for him and his family.

Noone may truly understand this post, but this situation, to me, is a byproduct of men not leading their house holds, not governing over their sons and daughters, and not knowing the importance of males imparting wisdom on their children.

If Durant had had an upright man in his life, he would not have been so insecure and eager to please the world at the expense of himself.

In spite of what the world may say, children need masculine energy.

Kevin Durant is no different. If he had the proper support mechanisms within his family (an upright, upstanding father), he would've never put himself in the position to alter his life in this way.

Fatherhood is criminally underrated, especially within African-American circles.

If you want to change the world, don't protest ... go home and raise your children to be mighty rulers. Unfortunately, Kevin Durant was raised to merely serve, and he paid the price.


You know what? Keep your racist/sexist political opinions out of the Lounge. You've been warned before and this is the last warning.


I'll probably get in trouble for this, but how was the post sexist/racist?


Whatever it is, it’s cringe as hell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor


Joined: 29 Dec 2002
Posts: 11586

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject:

He's right. I have an upright, upstanding father, and I've never had a torn Achilles.
_________________
¡Hala Madrid!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Posts: 5231
Location: So what's the uh...topic of discussion?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Joe Pesci wrote:
Golden State is complicit in this, absolutely, but ultimately, I blame Kevin Durant's father.

If he had been raised by an upright man and had been schooled on how to be a secure man who follows no one but God, he would have had the mental fortitude to be his own master, to follow the force within and do what is best for him and his family.

Noone may truly understand this post, but this situation, to me, is a byproduct of men not leading their house holds, not governing over their sons and daughters, and not knowing the importance of males imparting wisdom on their children.

If Durant had had an upright man in his life, he would not have been so insecure and eager to please the world at the expense of himself.

In spite of what the world may say, children need masculine energy.

Kevin Durant is no different. If he had the proper support mechanisms within his family (an upright, upstanding father), he would've never put himself in the position to alter his life in this way.

Fatherhood is criminally underrated, especially within African-American circles.

If you want to change the world, don't protest ... go home and raise your children to be mighty rulers. Unfortunately, Kevin Durant was raised to merely serve, and he paid the price.


YIKES!
_________________
"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers."
http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26603

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:07 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:
LAII wrote:
The point of fact is they held him out, with a very different injury. The injury that KD had could ALWAYS lead to an Achilles injury. Always. Anyone who didn't tell him that was committing malpractice.


I've been reading any hearing this a lot. A lot of people felt he was on the way out the door, so they pushed him to play and note that they didn't do this with Klay.


Klay was trying to play 3 days after his injury, KD was 33 days and cleared by a doctor.


I don't think the team doctor has KD's best interest at heart. All reports were that he was barely able to practice once, yet they cleared him.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief


Joined: 07 Sep 2001
Posts: 37118
Location: O.C.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Huey Lewis & The News wrote:
Joe Pesci wrote:
Golden State is complicit in this, absolutely, but ultimately, I blame Kevin Durant's father.

If he had been raised by an upright man and had been schooled on how to be a secure man who follows no one but God, he would have had the mental fortitude to be his own master, to follow the force within and do what is best for him and his family.

Noone may truly understand this post, but this situation, to me, is a byproduct of men not leading their house holds, not governing over their sons and daughters, and not knowing the importance of males imparting wisdom on their children.

If Durant had had an upright man in his life, he would not have been so insecure and eager to please the world at the expense of himself.

In spite of what the world may say, children need masculine energy.

Kevin Durant is no different. If he had the proper support mechanisms within his family (an upright, upstanding father), he would've never put himself in the position to alter his life in this way.

Fatherhood is criminally underrated, especially within African-American circles.

If you want to change the world, don't protest ... go home and raise your children to be mighty rulers. Unfortunately, Kevin Durant was raised to merely serve, and he paid the price.


YIKES!


Dad probably would have said “man up” and told him to get out there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
loslakersss
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 31 Dec 2008
Posts: 9443
Location: LA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:41 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:
LAII wrote:
The point of fact is they held him out, with a very different injury. The injury that KD had could ALWAYS lead to an Achilles injury. Always. Anyone who didn't tell him that was committing malpractice.


I've been reading any hearing this a lot. A lot of people felt he was on the way out the door, so they pushed him to play and note that they didn't do this with Klay.


Klay was trying to play 3 days after his injury, KD was 33 days and cleared by a doctor.


I don't think the team doctor has KD's best interest at heart. All reports were that he was barely able to practice once, yet they cleared him.


I mean it does seem suspect but isn't it also within the realm of possibility that he was cleared but the practices were to get him in "game shape" rather than rehabbing him so they just decided to have him play and if/when he got tired they would take him out?

Another theory I've heard - I think Ryen Russillo is the one who mentioned it - is that maybe the doctors came to the conclusion that the tear was going to become a rupture regardless so they asked him if he wanted to try play since it was going to happen eventually? I don't think there's a big likelihood of this being the case but it was an interesting thought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 12010

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:
LAII wrote:
The point of fact is they held him out, with a very different injury. The injury that KD had could ALWAYS lead to an Achilles injury. Always. Anyone who didn't tell him that was committing malpractice.


I've been reading any hearing this a lot. A lot of people felt he was on the way out the door, so they pushed him to play and note that they didn't do this with Klay.


Klay was trying to play 3 days after his injury, KD was 33 days and cleared by a doctor.


I don't think the team doctor has KD's best interest at heart. All reports were that he was barely able to practice once, yet they cleared him.


I mean it does seem suspect but isn't it also within the realm of possibility that he was cleared but the practices were to get him in "game shape" rather than rehabbing him so they just decided to have him play and if/when he got tired they would take him out?

Another theory I've heard - I think Ryen Russillo is the one who mentioned it - is that maybe the doctors came to the conclusion that the tear was going to become a rupture regardless so they asked him if he wanted to try play since it was going to happen eventually? I don't think there's a big likelihood of this being the case but it was an interesting thought.

no way his bad practices was just a matter of game shape

I feel the Warriors knew of the possible Achilles issue and gambled on his career health anyway because there was little risk on their side:
If Durant plays through and doesnt get injured... great, they milked out another championship before he left.
If Durant gets injured... oh well, he was leaving anyway.

And then the Warriors were Spurs-Kawhi-esque how they played down the initial injury and let the media build up a narrative that KD could play but wasnt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15311

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/andre-iguodala-broke-leg-last-191505105.html

Iguodala on The Breakfast Club:

We have a really good training staff. I’ll give credit where credit’s due. Our training staff is one of the best in the world. And I feel like they got him back. The tough thing is, when you’re an athlete and you’re hurt, everybody is looking at you sideways. And then it being his teammate is harder, because everyone is feeding stuff in our head. “When is KD coming back? When is KD coming back?”
Last year, it happened to me. I missed last three games of the Houston series. It goes to Game 7. We barely get out of that series. And now they’re looking at me like, “When are you coming back?” And I had a fractured leg. But it’s being put out there like, “You’ve got a bone bruise.” I’m like, “Nah, it’s fractured.” So, I’m fighting with the team. I’m fighting with people. I’m fighting with the media. And then my teammates ask me every day, “How you feeling? How you feeling?” So, with K, he’s getting it from everywhere, too.
What do they always say in sports? “Oh, he’s a tough guy. He plays through injuries.” You’re validated as an athlete if you win a championship or how tough you were. If you sit out, it’s like, “Ah, he’s not tough.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 26603

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
loslakersss wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:
LAII wrote:
The point of fact is they held him out, with a very different injury. The injury that KD had could ALWAYS lead to an Achilles injury. Always. Anyone who didn't tell him that was committing malpractice.


I've been reading any hearing this a lot. A lot of people felt he was on the way out the door, so they pushed him to play and note that they didn't do this with Klay.


Klay was trying to play 3 days after his injury, KD was 33 days and cleared by a doctor.


I don't think the team doctor has KD's best interest at heart. All reports were that he was barely able to practice once, yet they cleared him.


I mean it does seem suspect but isn't it also within the realm of possibility that he was cleared but the practices were to get him in "game shape" rather than rehabbing him so they just decided to have him play and if/when he got tired they would take him out?

Another theory I've heard - I think Ryen Russillo is the one who mentioned it - is that maybe the doctors came to the conclusion that the tear was going to become a rupture regardless so they asked him if he wanted to try play since it was going to happen eventually? I don't think there's a big likelihood of this being the case but it was an interesting thought.

no way his bad practices was just a matter of game shape

I feel the Warriors knew of the possible Achilles issue and gambled on his career health anyway because there was little risk on their side:
If Durant plays through and doesnt get injured... great, they milked out another championship before he left.
If Durant gets injured... oh well, he was leaving anyway.

And then the Warriors were Spurs-Kawhi-esque how they played down the initial injury and let the media build up a narrative that KD could play but wasnt


IIRC, he only had a single practice.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB