4 Year Old Held At Gunpoint For Aggravated $1 Robbery of Dollar Store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:21 pm    Post subject: 4 Year Old Held At Gunpoint For Aggravated $1 Robbery of Dollar Store

Quote:
An innocent couple and their small children were nearly “shot in the f**king face” this week as multiple officers approached the car with guns drawn and began hurling deadly threats. The parents of two young children had done nothing wrong, yet 22-year-old Dravon Ames and 24-year-old Aisha Harper and their two small children found themselves with guns in their faces about to be executed.

Most of the interaction was captured on video as the family pulled into a parking lot to drop their daughter off at the babysitter.

“We just parked at the complex, dropping our daughter off to the babysitter,” Ames said. “Next thing you know, a police officer, or we didn’t know who he was, a guy, a random guy, comes up, open the door, banging on the window with a gun, saying he’s gonna shoot us in the face, telling us to gt out of the car.”

“I’m gonna f**king put a cap right in your head!” one officer is heard yelling at the car with two small children inside.

“You’re gonna get f**king shot in the head!” another officer yells.

As the video shows, Ames and Harper both comply with police. However, this did not stop the officers from continuing their abuse.

“We’re thinking we’re gonna get shot cause he kept threatening, ‘I’m gonna shoot you in the face,'” Ames said on Wednesday. “We were so scared.”

As the video shows, Ames is dragged to the police cruiser as an officer kicks his legs apart and slams his face into the side of the cruiser.

In the meantime, another officer is attempting to rip Harper’s 2-year-old daughter from her arms.

“If that’s the way you typically stop people of color, or anybody in this city, you are asking for problems in the streets of this city,” said Rev. Jarrett Maupin, who held a press conference with the family on Wednesday.

According to the family, the entire incident stemmed from their daughter walking out of Family Dollar store with a doll.

Video #1

Video #2
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject:

More racist cops gone wild. Disgusting.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject:

Watching those videos makes my blood boil Officers involved in the initial stop should be fired.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Watching those videos makes my blood boil Officers involved in the initial stop should be fired.

Also culpable is the "anonymous caller", "Dollar Store Debbie" that saw the need to call the cops for an alleged $1 theft by a 4 year Old who grabbed a $1 toy doll she liked as 4 year olds are prone to do.

Quote:
A Phoenix couple is demanding $10 million from the city of Phoenix claiming officers used excessive force and threatened to shoot them in an escalating encounter caught on video.

Dravon Ames, 22, and his pregnant fiancée, 24-year-old Aisha Harper were pulled over by Phoenix police near 36th and Roosevelt streets on May 29. They allege police pointed a gun at their children, threatened them and physically harmed Ames and their daughter all because the child took a doll from a dollar store.

The notice of claim, which was filed Thursday, says the police officers committed battery, unlawful imprisonment, false arrest and infliction of emotional distress in addition to violating their civil rights.

The family's lawyer, former Attorney General Tom Horne, has asked for $2.5 million for each of the four claimants — a total of $10 million — to settle the case.

The couple said it all stemmed from an anonymous call to police that their daughter stole a doll from a Family Dollar store -- something the family says was an accident.

Ames said they were dropping off their daughter at the babysitter's apartment when an officer stopped them. He alleges the officers didn't use lights or sirens before they walked over to the parked car carrying Ames, Harper and their two daughters, ages 4 and 1.

"Next thing you know, a police officer ... comes up, open the door, banging on the window with a gun, saying he's gonna shoot us in the face, telling us to get out of the car,"

The family said the baby was injured when the officer pulled her by the arm. Harper ultimately handed the baby off to a resident of the apartment complex.

Ames was kept in the back of a police car for 30 minutes and Harper for 15. Ames told the officers he owned the car when questioned if he stole it. They were released after another lieutenant came and defused the situation, according to the claim. Neither Ames or Harper were charged in connection with the incident

Family Files $10 Million Lawsuit
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:41 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to Donald Trump's 'Murica.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
jodeke wrote:

Also culpable is the "anonymous caller", "Dollar Store Debbie" that saw the need to call the cops for an alleged $1 theft by a 4 year Old who grabbed a $1 toy doll she liked as 4 year olds are prone to do.

Quote:
A Phoenix couple is demanding $10 million from the city of Phoenix claiming officers used excessive force and threatened to shoot them in an escalating encounter caught on video.

Dravon Ames, 22, and his pregnant fiancée, 24-year-old Aisha Harper were pulled over by Phoenix police near 36th and Roosevelt streets on May 29. They allege police pointed a gun at their children, threatened them and physically harmed Ames and their daughter all because the child took a doll from a dollar store.

The notice of claim, which was filed Thursday, says the police officers committed battery, unlawful imprisonment, false arrest and infliction of emotional distress in addition to violating their civil rights.

The family's lawyer, former Attorney General Tom Horne, has asked for $2.5 million for each of the four claimants — a total of $10 million — to settle the case.

The couple said it all stemmed from an anonymous call to police that their daughter stole a doll from a Family Dollar store -- something the family says was an accident.

Ames said they were dropping off their daughter at the babysitter's apartment when an officer stopped them. He alleges the officers didn't use lights or sirens before they walked over to the parked car carrying Ames, Harper and their two daughters, ages 4 and 1.

"Next thing you know, a police officer ... comes up, open the door, banging on the window with a gun, saying he's gonna shoot us in the face, telling us to get out of the car,"

The family said the baby was injured when the officer pulled her by the arm. Harper ultimately handed the baby off to a resident of the apartment complex.

Ames was kept in the back of a police car for 30 minutes and Harper for 15. Ames told the officers he owned the car when questioned if he stole it. They were released after another lieutenant came and defused the situation, according to the claim. Neither Ames or Harper were charged in connection with the incident

Family Files $10 Million Lawsuit

Aussie, you owe me. I'd just taken a sip of Heineken when I clicked on Dollar Store Debbie, this is the second time this forum has caused this, I lost it on my keyboard.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Aussie, you owe me. I'd just taken a sip of Heineken when I clicked on Dollar Store Debbie, this is the second time this forum has caused this, I lost it on my keyboard.

Dollar Store Debbie has had that effect on men for decades! Her smile melts hearts and makes men weak in the knees, as they flee. And that feeling you got in the pit of your stomach when you 1st saw her was butterflies, not nausea as you may have suspected.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm    Post subject:

I used to wonder why Gangs get started... If that was my Mother you are talking that (bleep) to .. Mother (bleep) I will find out where you live. trust me... I will... I don't care about your badge.. it means nothing whatsoever

HUMAN not cop vs citizen.. this is (bleep)

IMMEDIATELY:Y FIRE that piece of trash cop.. I don't want to hear about his awards years back.. hs is trash and needs taught serious lessons about LIFE AS A HUMAN

Was the car filled with bombs or something or just some people he didn't like

Pulling a gun for what.. He needs someone to tie him up and startle him with a gun everyday 100 times per.. for a few months as punishment.. Abuse your Power.. Your punishment will be TEN TIMES what a normal person would face.. /eos
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:42 pm    Post subject:

Bigger than a few cops. That’s a culture problem within their police force that allows them to think that is a reasonable response in this situation. Thanks for your service, but we’re better off without you.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Yep. Culture problem in this police department. 75 current and 22 former officers with racist and violent Facebook commentary.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2019/06/03/phoenix-police-officers-facebook-posts-include-racist-violent-commentary/1331941001/
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:51 pm    Post subject:

I have two LEO buddies, one a fed and one local and the stories they tell me...

When I hear "a few bad apples" I just roll my eyes. It's an old boys club to the extreme. That they're basically deified by the public now is a joke.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Stupidity coupled with racism is a dangerous pairing. Posting racism's not only unwise, it's stupid. Facebook posts can be traced to their origin. I've always believed police racism was widespread.
Quote:
Besides the Phoenix Police Department, the publications also examined police departments in St. Louis; Philadelphia; Dallas; York, Pennsylvania; Twin Falls, Idaho; Denison, Texas; and Lake County, Florida.
To actually see it validated is unnerving.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: