Official ANTHONY DAVIS is a LAKER Thread (Formerly the AD Trade Thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 911, 912, 913 ... 924, 925, 926  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Aug 2019
Posts: 2924

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:51 pm    Post subject:

leor_77 wrote:
News/sports websites are garbage - because AD is cheering for the Packers (a team he's been a fan of for years), that means he wants to go to the Bucks - Genius.


Lol
_________________
Mamba Made Moments Meticulously Magnificent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
JerryWest_44
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 22 May 2004
Posts: 14936

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:56 pm    Post subject:

LaLaLakeShow wrote:
leor_77 wrote:
News/sports websites are garbage - because AD is cheering for the Packers (a team he's been a fan of for years), that means he wants to go to the Bucks - Genius.


Lol


I guess JaVale & Rondo are going to the bucks as well
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LandsbergerRules
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 29 Aug 2004
Posts: 10665
Location: The Other Perspective

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:16 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
LakerMindLA wrote:

It would be one thing if he was healthy or if the game was say LA or even just an hour flight away.

He is not and it is not.

So yes he is feee to do what he wants, but it isn’t good look for a player of his stature to not being doing everything he can to get back on the court ASAP.

I could never imagine Kobe doing this.

Vogel probably told him he won't be playing tomorrow.


You called it, jodeke.
_________________
"Chick lived and breathed Lakers basketball…but he was also fair and objective and called every game the way it was played."
-from Chick: His Unpublished Memoirs and the Memories of Those Who Knew Him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11371

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:11 pm    Post subject:

We've been playing a lot better when Lebron is off the court these past few games. Hopefully once AD comes back we can run more options other than "dump it into AD" once Lebron heads to the bench

Get well soon champ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 18416

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:55 pm    Post subject:

LandsbergerRules wrote:
jodeke wrote:
LakerMindLA wrote:

It would be one thing if he was healthy or if the game was say LA or even just an hour flight away.

He is not and it is not.

So yes he is feee to do what he wants, but it isn’t good look for a player of his stature to not being doing everything he can to get back on the court ASAP.

I could never imagine Kobe doing this.

Vogel probably told him he won't be playing tomorrow.


You called it, jodeke.


AD needs to be working on his butt health.
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
SEDALE TRIBUTE
EDDIE DONX!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
vasashi17+
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Dec 2019
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:41 pm    Post subject:

I've spent multiple posts covering for you ass, AD. "Respect his wishes and don't play him at center"...."Watch out for his minutes"..."Why he shouldering so much of the load with a bum shoulder"...

But with this latest love for green, I can no longer look out for you...at least till Sunday. I predict dude will still be butthurt past this weekend and I don't envy his position one bit. Go 9ers! Light his ass up, Jimmy!

https://twitter.com/packers/status/1216490781172805634?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1216490781172805634&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.12up.com%2Fposts%2Fvideo-lakers-star-anthony-davis-arrives-at-lambeau-field-for-packers-seahawks-rocking-aaron-rodgers-jersey-01dye0g245cn

https://preview.redd.it/b5g9kinl8sa41.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=80d94279ec9f718ba7c9150fb41633764f34d7f2

But still, its good too see his ass isn't too sore.....yet!

https://twitter.com/ShowtimeForum/status/1217229726978232321
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:46 pm    Post subject:

I'm still rooting for you AD.
Go, anyone besides the Gold Diggers!
Go get it Aaron! Discount double check them!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 11955

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:51 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
I'm still rooting for you AD.
Go, anyone besides the Gold Diggers!
Go get it Aaron! Discount double check them!!!

nah the niner gang gonna roller over the packers. The Packers dont have a prayer at stopping the 49ers run game.
_________________
(bleep) Kawhi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
epak wrote:
I'm still rooting for you AD.
Go, anyone besides the Gold Diggers!
Go get it Aaron! Discount double check them!!!

nah the niner gang gonna roller over the packers. The Packers dont have a prayer at stopping the 49ers run game.


That's why we play the game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Posts: 299

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Does anybody know if AD is supposed to play tomorrow?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Reply with quote
vasashi17+
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 13 Dec 2019
Posts: 936

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:17 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
I'm still rooting for you AD.
Go, anyone besides the Gold Diggers!
Go get it Aaron! Discount double check them!!!


Cut the cheese bro, unless you a mold digger. Rodgers is old AF and will get his block knocked off. Hope he double checks his insurance for coverage before the game.

https://media.giphy.com/media/nYmrrIbpGkGA0/giphy.gif
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Richcbt wrote:
Does anybody know if AD is supposed to play tomorrow?


He said he'd ramp up the work before tomorrow's game. He hasn't yet sprinted nor played with contact. I'm guessing he wont. But he said it's up to how his booty feels.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 25508

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Imagine if his jumper was working this year?
_________________
neoliberal hipster film aficionado
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2018
Posts: 12047

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:29 pm    Post subject:

He will play Saturday
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Imagine if his jumper was working this year?


Leave this room, BVH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 25508

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Imagine if his jumper was working this year?


Leave this room, BVH!

Hey, I show up and we get word he's playing on Saturday. I'm clearly the guy's good luck charm
_________________
neoliberal hipster film aficionado
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:31 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
epak wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Imagine if his jumper was working this year?


Leave this room, BVH!

Hey, I show up and we get word he's playing on Saturday. I'm clearly the guy's good luck charm


You deserve some Ruffles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
PayasoLoco
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 07 Jul 2001
Posts: 15763

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:42 am    Post subject:

AD out. Keep on resting big fella
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 11361

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Anthony Davis didn’t practice today but is doing some work after practice (see prior video/tweet) and will be listed as questionable for the game at Houston.


Doesn’t look like he is playing tomorrow.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
Quote:
Anthony Davis didn’t practice today but is doing some work after practice (see prior video/tweet) and will be listed as questionable for the game at Houston.


Doesn’t look like he is playing tomorrow.



Still hope...

Quote:
TheLakersReview
@TheLakersReview

“The eight-year veteran is expected to make his decision to return Saturday based on how he responds to his pregame workout, a league source told ESPN.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11371

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:22 pm    Post subject:

This is how he looked in post-practice practice:

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1218262342862917632

Looks like he needs more time from that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:53 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
This is how he looked in post-practice practice:

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1218262342862917632

Looks like he needs more time from that


Cuz he wasn't going full speed?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 11371

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:55 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
drae wrote:
This is how he looked in post-practice practice:

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1218262342862917632

Looks like he needs more time from that


Cuz he wasn't going full speed?


That's just my impression, could be wrong. But Vogel wanted to see sprinting and full contact and to me he doesn't look like he's going full speed yet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:59 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
epak wrote:
drae wrote:
This is how he looked in post-practice practice:

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1218262342862917632

Looks like he needs more time from that


Cuz he wasn't going full speed?


That's just my impression, could be wrong. But Vogel wanted to see sprinting and full contact and to me he doesn't look like he's going full speed yet


Yea. Hard to tell if he's incapable of going full speed, or if the routine just calls for him to take it slow. Maybe they see if he wakes up without pain, and then try a full speed walk through before the game to see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
manlisten
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2004
Posts: 2539

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 pm    Post subject:

That's pretty much game speed for AD.
_________________
It was reminiscent of one of those Most Interesting Man in the World advertisements: "I don't always shoot 6-for-28 from the field, but when I do, I become the youngest player in league history to score 28,000 career points."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 911, 912, 913 ... 924, 925, 926  Next
Page 912 of 926
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB