Official ANTHONY DAVIS Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 976, 977, 978 ... 1003, 1004, 1005  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 27960

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:20 pm    Post subject:

Dude just smelled his fingers after making a 3 like he's leaving Monica Bellucci's house.
_________________
https://youtube.com/watch?v=t3jKtjgRZQY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 46761

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Dude just smelled his fingers after making a 3 like he's leaving Monica Bellucci's house.


Same energy.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PitifulDefiniteArmyworm-size_restricted.gif
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18300
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:27 pm    Post subject:

AD ON DA WAY

SHOUTOUT TO MARIA TAYLOR
_________________
#17 FOR KOBE: JOB'S FINISHED.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15960

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:35 pm    Post subject:

“That’s why I brought him here” - LeBron
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 29 May 2002
Posts: 53760

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:09 pm    Post subject:

It was a rough game for AD, yet he end up with 27 points on efficient shooting. Pretty crazy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 13848

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
It was a rough game for AD, yet he end up with 27 points on efficient shooting. Pretty crazy.


The block on MPJ was huge.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
D-Shiznit
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2014
Posts: 1346

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:48 pm    Post subject:

So anybody still believe we overpaid?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2001
Posts: 18342

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:56 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
It was a rough game for AD, yet he end up with 27 points on efficient shooting. Pretty crazy.


The block on MPJ was huge.

So was the timely 3 pointers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 27180

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:58 pm    Post subject:

D-Shiznit wrote:
So anybody still believe we overpaid?


I think at best he's a 3rd option on a championship team. AMIRITE!?
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Megaton
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 20684

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:09 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
D-Shiznit wrote:
So anybody still believe we overpaid?


I think at best he's a 3rd option on a championship team. AMIRITE!?


“Paul George is just as good and less injury prone” - VLF

Speaking of which where is that lovely sexist? Hiding behind Clippersground again?
_________________
This Signature is now sponsored by Big Baller Brand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
TheBlackMamba
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 8243

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Which 7-footer trails behind on a play, catches the ball out of nowhere as he gets to the 3-point line, stops on a dime, and splashes a 3-pointer?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hype
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 2270
Location: Mission Viejo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
D-Shiznit wrote:
So anybody still believe we overpaid?


I think at best he's a 3rd option on a championship team. AMIRITE!?


“Paul George is just as good and less injury prone” - VLF

Speaking of which where is that lovely sexist? Hiding behind Clippersground again?


He'll be back when the inevitable "Lakers better watch out for the Heat/Celtics!" *insert random scary reasons why that will once again be debunked by the Lakers in dominant fashion*

So btw George getting any new surgeries this off season when he gets back from the fishing trip?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerMindLA
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 4708

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:26 pm    Post subject:

TheBlackMamba wrote:
Which 7-footer trails behind on a play, catches the ball out of nowhere as he gets to the 3-point line, stops on a dime, and splashes a 3-pointer?


Only Jokic, Cousins and AD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18300
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:44 am    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
D-Shiznit wrote:
So anybody still believe we overpaid?


I think at best he's a 3rd option on a championship team. AMIRITE!?


“Paul George is just as good and less injury prone” - VLF

Speaking of which where is that lovely sexist? Hiding behind Clippersground again?


VLF never shows up after Lakers wins
_________________
#17 FOR KOBE: JOB'S FINISHED.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
blackmamba08
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jun 2015
Posts: 1954
Location: Croatia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:17 am    Post subject:

Hope reaching Finals means he will sign with us long term contract. That's priority number one after Finals are over.
_________________
MY LAKERS HYPE VIDEO FOR NEW SEASON 2019-2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHCvesImQdQ&t=167s
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15960

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:18 am    Post subject:

Kobe three peat 2nd yr vibe with this dude
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SPO200
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 28 Jun 2018
Posts: 840

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:19 am    Post subject:

blackmamba08 wrote:
Hope reaching Finals means he will sign with us long term contract. That's priority number one after Finals are over.

I don't think he will go anywhere else. He would have left if it were a Lakers team like the '12 one but this team was the exact opposite of that one. Great chemistry, great coach, great teammates, they having fun on the court. He is going to stay for sure. The only question is for how many year he will sign.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kobetimeeverytime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2012
Posts: 2470

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:20 am    Post subject:

I really like the lack of any personality conflict between Lebron and AD, there doesn't seem to be much divisive media narrative about who's 1a vs 1b either (i guess the media was too busy prematurely crowning the Clippers this year to focus on the Lakers). He seems to really enjoy playing with Lebron and have good chemistry, this makes me much more confident about him resigning
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SPO200
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 28 Jun 2018
Posts: 840

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:22 am    Post subject:

kobetimeeverytime wrote:
I really like the lack of any personality conflict between Lebron and AD, there doesn't seem to be much divisive media narrative about who's 1a vs 1b either (i guess the media was too busy prematurely crowning the Clippers this year to focus on the Lakers). He seems to really enjoy playing with Lebron, this makes me much more confident about him resigning

It helps that AD is a beta guy, like Pau Gasol. You want those type of guys to pair with another superstar, you don't want a Kyrie Irving.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kobetimeeverytime
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 24 Jan 2012
Posts: 2470

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:35 am    Post subject:

SPO200 wrote:
kobetimeeverytime wrote:
I really like the lack of any personality conflict between Lebron and AD, there doesn't seem to be much divisive media narrative about who's 1a vs 1b either (i guess the media was too busy prematurely crowning the Clippers this year to focus on the Lakers). He seems to really enjoy playing with Lebron, this makes me much more confident about him resigning

It helps that AD is a beta guy, like Pau Gasol. You want those type of guys to pair with another superstar, you don't want a Kyrie Irving.


a truly elite player who is comfortable being a beta is hard to find
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 15960

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:39 am    Post subject:

kobetimeeverytime wrote:
SPO200 wrote:
kobetimeeverytime wrote:
I really like the lack of any personality conflict between Lebron and AD, there doesn't seem to be much divisive media narrative about who's 1a vs 1b either (i guess the media was too busy prematurely crowning the Clippers this year to focus on the Lakers). He seems to really enjoy playing with Lebron, this makes me much more confident about him resigning

It helps that AD is a beta guy, like Pau Gasol. You want those type of guys to pair with another superstar, you don't want a Kyrie Irving.


a truly elite player who is comfortable being a beta is hard to find


Don’t think he’s a beta, quiet-ish leadership (more action)... but not extreme like Kawhi and LeBron has deferred to AD plenty of time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18300
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject:

He's not going anywhere, he's retiring as a Laker
_________________
#17 FOR KOBE: JOB'S FINISHED.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Megaton
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 18 Feb 2015
Posts: 20684

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:00 am    Post subject:

danzag wrote:
Megaton wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:
D-Shiznit wrote:
So anybody still believe we overpaid?


I think at best he's a 3rd option on a championship team. AMIRITE!?


“Paul George is just as good and less injury prone” - VLF

Speaking of which where is that lovely sexist? Hiding behind Clippersground again?


VLF never shows up after Lakers wins


I’ve noticed. I also noticed his lack of posts of anything remorseful or respect to Kobe’s death. If Tim Duncan had a heart attack, we would see a whole thread and a bunch of crying emojis from him in the post. What a piece of garbage.

Anyway, AD gonna be here for all of his career.
_________________
This Signature is now sponsored by Big Baller Brand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 5645

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:34 am    Post subject:

The overall team chemistry has been much better then I expected this season. It came together early and has seemed even better in the bubble.

Credit to the players and coaches for creating the culture. Once they started winning early it seemed to increase even more. Despite the tragedy of Kobe’s loss, it does seem to galvanized a collective team spirit. Impressed how they continue to pay homage by using Kobe quotes and “Mamba Time” as rallying cries.

Starting to feel that Davis has found a solid fit. Not just this season, this team but moving forward. Let’s hope they solidify his commitment by winning a Championship.

4 wins to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epic_
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jan 2020
Posts: 2273

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
D-Shiznit wrote:
So anybody still believe we overpaid?


I think at best he's a 3rd option on a championship team. AMIRITE!?


So right. Imagine if AD wasn't "soft"? We might have made the finals. Oh wait. Haha.

I for one am glad the foolish takes have for the most part stopped the last week or so. Keep it up AD. But please no more finger smelling haha
_________________
💜💛 🏆

FA targets: Justin Holiday, Shaquille Harrison, Paul Millsap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 976, 977, 978 ... 1003, 1004, 1005  Next
Page 977 of 1005
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB