TALEN HORTON-TUCKER - 46th Pick to Lakers!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LakersForever123
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1935

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:08 pm    Post subject:

He needs to lose 5-7 lbs. He will be ready to play for the Lakers by January 2020. Trust the process.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
818fan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 3547

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/SouthBayLakers/status/1195195022272016384

sheesh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 10183

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject:

THT can play.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 31615

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 pm    Post subject:

https://twitter.com/nbagleague/status/1195208732545880064?s=20 why a lot of draftniks had him top 20. plus defensive potential. 2nd youngest in the draft
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dcastillo
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2009
Posts: 1307

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:49 pm    Post subject:

He’s hitting his 3’s well so far in the g-league. A nice surprise
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 7335

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:24 pm    Post subject:

THT looks fantastic, and so young as well.

Would love to see him in a Laker game sometime this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 32963

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:26 pm    Post subject:

How's his defense look?
_________________
👊 Los Angeles Lakers 👊

For us anything short of a championship is not success.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 16684
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject:

Another gem found by the Lakers scouts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 23824

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:22 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
https://twitter.com/nbagleague/status/1195208732545880064?s=20 why a lot of draftniks had him top 20. plus defensive potential. 2nd youngest in the draft

Yup. The initiator upside is legit.
_________________
Running through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 23824

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:24 am    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
With all the guys inactive tonight, it's a shame they didn't activate THT. This would have been a good game to give him some minutes.


I think at the beginning of the season it's important for all the guys on the parent roster to get some minutes, feel like they're actually a priority on the team over someone not on the official roster.. And also, THT hasn't practiced much at all since like June.. so I'm sure he's rusty like Kuz, and could use Gleague games to get that rust off instead of NBA games.. And he's had 2 straight good games in the Gleague. In a couple months whenever we play a bad team, I expect THT to get called up

Fans would be trying to cut him after his first rusty/bad Lakers game.

Real fans support young players and want to see Rondo cut from the roster instead.
_________________
Running through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
matigol
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 18 Oct 2012
Posts: 401

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:41 am    Post subject:

818fan wrote:
https://twitter.com/SouthBayLakers/status/1195195022272016384

sheesh



Kobesque fotwork
_________________
White guy to white guy alley oop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
rmonkey
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 202

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:19 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
With all the guys inactive tonight, it's a shame they didn't activate THT. This would have been a good game to give him some minutes.


I think at the beginning of the season it's important for all the guys on the parent roster to get some minutes, feel like they're actually a priority on the team over someone not on the official roster.. And also, THT hasn't practiced much at all since like June.. so I'm sure he's rusty like Kuz, and could use Gleague games to get that rust off instead of NBA games.. And he's had 2 straight good games in the Gleague. In a couple months whenever we play a bad team, I expect THT to get called up

Fans would be trying to cut him after his first rusty/bad Lakers game.

Real fans support young players and want to see Rondo cut from the roster instead.
Real fans support all the Lakers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 23824

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 am    Post subject:

rmonkey wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
With all the guys inactive tonight, it's a shame they didn't activate THT. This would have been a good game to give him some minutes.


I think at the beginning of the season it's important for all the guys on the parent roster to get some minutes, feel like they're actually a priority on the team over someone not on the official roster.. And also, THT hasn't practiced much at all since like June.. so I'm sure he's rusty like Kuz, and could use Gleague games to get that rust off instead of NBA games.. And he's had 2 straight good games in the Gleague. In a couple months whenever we play a bad team, I expect THT to get called up

Fans would be trying to cut him after his first rusty/bad Lakers game.

Real fans support young players and want to see Rondo cut from the roster instead.
Real fans support all the Lakers.

There has never been a real fan on LG.com then.
_________________
Running through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 37510

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:52 am    Post subject:

governator wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Release the Beast!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
scottpot29
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 05 Mar 2006
Posts: 2450
Location: OC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:53 am    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
rmonkey wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
numero-ocho wrote:
With all the guys inactive tonight, it's a shame they didn't activate THT. This would have been a good game to give him some minutes.


I think at the beginning of the season it's important for all the guys on the parent roster to get some minutes, feel like they're actually a priority on the team over someone not on the official roster.. And also, THT hasn't practiced much at all since like June.. so I'm sure he's rusty like Kuz, and could use Gleague games to get that rust off instead of NBA games.. And he's had 2 straight good games in the Gleague. In a couple months whenever we play a bad team, I expect THT to get called up

Fans would be trying to cut him after his first rusty/bad Lakers game.

Real fans support young players and want to see Rondo cut from the roster instead.
Real fans support all the Lakers.

There has never been a real fan on LG.com then.


You support your kids, doesn’t mean you don’t get mad at them sometimes.
_________________
Wow. Luke has gone full (bleep) on us. - DB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mike@LG
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 10 Apr 2001
Posts: 61778
Location: Orange County, CA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:36 am    Post subject:

KeepItRealOrElse wrote:
https://twitter.com/nbagleague/status/1195208732545880064?s=20 why a lot of draftniks had him top 20. plus defensive potential. 2nd youngest in the draft


Exactly.

FLEX.
_________________
Resident Car Nut.

LeBron/Bradley/Caruso/Cook/Rondo
Green/KCP
Kuzma/Daniels
Davis/Dudley
McGee/D39

http://bball-index.com/team/lal/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FrankUnderwood
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Oct 2019
Posts: 116

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:01 am    Post subject:

Send KCP packing and give this kid an active roster spot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
dcastillo
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 May 2009
Posts: 1307

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:35 am    Post subject:

With Bradley out for a little a spot just opened up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inverse
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 27 Jun 2014
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject:

Want to see him get some minutes tonight!
_________________
Kobe the God is looking over this team
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 31615

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject:

Inverse wrote:
Want to see him get some minutes tonight!


just played a b2b. I'd give him another week of Gleague games and then see if he's got anything for the Varsity squad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 08 Oct 2013
Posts: 27438

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject:

FrankUnderwood wrote:
Send KCP packing and give this kid an active roster spot


Worst idea I have seen all week!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AllorNothing
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Oct 2001
Posts: 17789

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:37 am    Post subject:

Those two passes look sweet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 26 Dec 2012
Posts: 37510

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:48 am    Post subject:

With AB out the Lakers should give THT a look!!

Release the Beast!

DO IT ROB!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
AFireInside619
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Dec 2015
Posts: 8353
Location: San Diego, California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:51 am    Post subject:

ringfinger wrote:
FrankUnderwood wrote:
Send KCP packing and give this kid an active roster spot


Worst idea I have seen all week!


Yeah, KCP would easily be G-League mvp averaging 35 a night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSanity
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 30 Nov 2006
Posts: 32542
Location: Long Beach, California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject:

Just keep in mind that Kostas is averaging 18/9/1/1/1 in 25 minutes for the g-league, while looking like complete garbage while playing against real NBA players. Caruso dominated the G-league last year, as have many players who are barely role players in the NBA, if cutting it all.

THT looks nice, but the g-league is barely a step above the summer league. Best to temper expectations.
_________________
LakersGround's Terms of Service
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 25 of 28
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB