OK We Kept Odom, Predict Stats for tonight
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the most likely statline Odom will have for tonight?
15 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists
60%
 60%  [ 21 ]
1-7 FG, 4 points, 6 boards, 2 assists, 5 fouls
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
22 points, 13 rebounds, 8 assists
31%
 31%  [ 11 ]
4 of 15 FG, 1 of 7 from 3, 8 rebounds, 4 assists
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
DNP CD for screwing up last time
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 35

wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
wolfpaclaker wrote:
Shoes - I haven't seen Bounty around.

Rest assure, the first non-impressive LO game he will be back with his usual let's trade him for so and so

And 1 was willing to trade Odom for Gooden if not for DG's impending free agency

Them 3 bear watching... None of them ever have anything positive to add to any conversation and there primary interest in here is to bust my balls if they aren't messing with somebody else who happens to be available that should be saying something good about a player or the team. At least RG doesn't mysteriously dissapear when the sun is shining around here.
If the Lakers lose tonight and they come runnin in here startin (bleep) I'm telling you guys that is an organized group of straight up trolls!

RG's a good dude. He is a little stubborn (so am I) but he will be the first one to admit he's wrong when things go differently from what he says.

Let em keep piling on LO, Shoes. They will look dumber for it with each Lamar Odom performance.

He is figuring things out and understands that he needs to be the man when things start out. Kobe is allowing him to do that by not dominating the game early.

They are starting to get that flow of a 1-2 punch. Might not last but the signs the last 3-4 games have been very positive.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: