The only Buss worth a damn passed away on Feb 18, 2013.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKobeFactor
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:22 am    Post subject: The only Buss worth a damn passed away on Feb 18, 2013.

Jeannie is even worse than Jimbo. She is an idiot for refusing to bring The Logo back home. Why? Because West didn't approve of her dating his head coach at the time?

West is a legendary exec. There are only a handful of execs who have done what he has done. Jerry West, Pat Riley, Red.... that's about it. At this point, it is clear Jeannie is even worse than Jim. The family needs to sell the team. The dysfunction is systemic. Jeannie is CLUELESS and has no vision. Her ideas to keep calling Kobe and Magic to run the franchise from the sidelines is hilarious. She can't come up with a vision of success on her own.

And I don't want to hear "At least we have AD"..... because Lebron turns 35 this December. 35. He is a ticking time bomb.

He is one more injury away from Father Time robbing him of what little athleticism he has left. We are one injury away from watching Anthony Davis and the G-League Crew out there.

AND WE HAVE NO FIRST ROUND PICKS FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS.
ribeye
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:18 am    Post subject:

As for running the team, we'll see, I'm still undecided. Beyond that, none of us really knows.

Last year, the team was on pace to win something like 55 games, then came the injuries. Let's see how this team does, and if the injuries continue at NO.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject:

NB4
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:21 am    Post subject:

pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject:

deal wrote:
singlecamVTEC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject:

Lol worse than Jim? The same guy that handed those lovely contracts out to Mozgov and Luol Deng?

Also, I thought West didn't want to come? https://www.lakersnation.com/jerry-west-no-lakers-return-even-if-they-wouldve-contacted-me/2017/08/23/

Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject:

This is just too depressing... I really don't want to talking about this.

I'll only add this one thought...

I believe Jeannie and her crew know what is right. I also believe they have gotten burned enough times to be convinced that doing what it right is the only option.

However... I am firmly convinced that Jeannie and her crew do not truly want to do what it take to do right and if there is a shortcut or some delusion of greener pastures to be had, they will continue to make "that" type of decision until the team is sold.

In short... The Lakers are the zombie version of who they used to be until basketball-minded adults purchase the team.
quartzcharm
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
This is just too depressing... I really don't want to talking about this.

I'll only add this one thought...

I believe Jeannie and her crew know what is right. I also believe they have gotten burned enough times to be convinced that doing what it right is the only option.

However... I am firmly convinced that Jeannie and her crew do not truly want to do what it take to do right and if there is a shortcut or some delusion of greener pastures to be had, they will continue to make "that" type of decision until the team is sold.

In short... The Lakers are the zombie version of who they used to be until basketball-minded adults purchase the team.

If Jeanie knew what was right, she would hire some competent people instead of Rob, Magic, and the Rambii.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: