How well do we stack up against the Clippers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win in a 7 game series right now, rosters as is
Lakers
83%
 83%  [ 204 ]
Clippers
16%
 16%  [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 245

Darth Los Angeles
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Some of you are expecting LeBron to be and do something he's never done his entire career...

LeBron is going to start off hot because there is no equity with him right no we. He'll get a couple of triple doubles and have some big games. Then he will have a bad game or two -- that's when he'll unleash the PAK (Passive Aggressive Kracken).

LeBron will only shoulder the load up until the point he has enough equity not to be blamed. After that, all bets are off and the Lakers better have a trade lined up for a point guard because LeQuit lives.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject:

Darth Los Angeles wrote:
Some of you are expecting LeBron to be and do something he's never done his entire career...

Nah, I'm not expecting him to do something new. I'll be happy if you just repeats the stuff he's done multiple times in the past -- you know, win a ring, win an MVP award, win a finals MVP.

I understand that's not as fun as making up something like "Passive Aggressive Kracken" but I am a man of modest desires. Just another ring is enough for me
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:42 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Darth Los Angeles wrote:

Nah, I'm not expecting him to do something new. I'll be happy if you just repeats the stuff he's done multiple times in the past -- you know, win a ring, win an MVP award, win a finals MVP.

I understand that's not as fun as making up something like "Passive Aggressive Kracken" but I am a man of modest desires. Just another ring is enough for me

--Anonymous
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18
Jump to: