How getting Lebron cost this franchise multiple championships
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kobesystem
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 Dec 2018
Posts: 641

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Kobesystem wrote:
drae wrote:
Kobesystem wrote:
PG13 couldn't past the BIG 3.....

Huge difference to Lebron James (Single)....


Weird how PG13 (single) did better than PG13 when teamed with Westbrook (big 2). Almost like the results weren't because of him ...


Westbrook is a negative.

And only reason why OKC were decent last season was because of PG13.


Averaged 23 points and a triple double shooting 43% from the field and he's a negative ...


Yeap.

Shooting 43 percent, 29 from 3 land, 65 from the free throw line and playing zero DEFENSE.....

PG13 on the otherhand was legit 2 way stud until his shoulder started bugging again
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 12853

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject:

Westbrook, the guy who lead the NBA last year in defensive rating part way through the year, played zero defense?

He doesn't shoot the ball as well from 3, but he out rebounds, out assists, and is just as good on defense as PG.

PG has never, and will never, lead a team to a championship. He's not that type of player. He will always be the guy who helps out

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/2018/12/30/oklahoma-city-thunder-russell-westbrook-nba-leader-defensive-rating/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Jul 2010
Posts: 7402
Location: Orange County

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Westbrook, the guy who lead the NBA last year in defensive rating part way through the year, played zero defense?

He doesn't shoot the ball as well from 3, but he out rebounds, out assists, and is just as good on defense as PG.

PG has never, and will never, lead a team to a championship. He's not that type of player. He will always be the guy who helps out

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/2018/12/30/oklahoma-city-thunder-russell-westbrook-nba-leader-defensive-rating/


You obviously don't watch any of Westbrook's games.
_________________
Don't let perfect be the enemy of good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 12853

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 pm    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
drae wrote:
Westbrook, the guy who lead the NBA last year in defensive rating part way through the year, played zero defense?

He doesn't shoot the ball as well from 3, but he out rebounds, out assists, and is just as good on defense as PG.

PG has never, and will never, lead a team to a championship. He's not that type of player. He will always be the guy who helps out

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/2018/12/30/oklahoma-city-thunder-russell-westbrook-nba-leader-defensive-rating/


You obviously don't watch any of Westbrook's games.


You obviously didn't watch him last year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
nickuku wrote:
drae wrote:
Westbrook, the guy who lead the NBA last year in defensive rating part way through the year, played zero defense?

He doesn't shoot the ball as well from 3, but he out rebounds, out assists, and is just as good on defense as PG.

PG has never, and will never, lead a team to a championship. He's not that type of player. He will always be the guy who helps out

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/2018/12/30/oklahoma-city-thunder-russell-westbrook-nba-leader-defensive-rating/


You obviously don't watch any of Westbrook's games.


You obviously didn't watch him last year.


I think his lineups did well on defense.
I felt his on-ball and team defense was lacking.
I was actually wondering if he was playing hurt most of last year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 13 Nov 2018
Posts: 12853

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject:

epak wrote:
drae wrote:
nickuku wrote:
drae wrote:
Westbrook, the guy who lead the NBA last year in defensive rating part way through the year, played zero defense?

He doesn't shoot the ball as well from 3, but he out rebounds, out assists, and is just as good on defense as PG.

PG has never, and will never, lead a team to a championship. He's not that type of player. He will always be the guy who helps out

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/2018/12/30/oklahoma-city-thunder-russell-westbrook-nba-leader-defensive-rating/


You obviously don't watch any of Westbrook's games.


You obviously didn't watch him last year.


I think his lineups did well on defense.
I felt his on-ball and team defense was lacking.
I was actually wondering if he was playing hurt most of last year.


His off the ball defense was great, his on the ball defense needs improving but he was genuinely a good defender last year. It wasn't about his lineups carrying him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Posts: 32767

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

WB was like an average defender last year. took too many risks and lazy 1v1 D to be above average. was better earlier in the year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 30 Aug 2005
Posts: 34143

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
epak wrote:
drae wrote:
nickuku wrote:
drae wrote:
Westbrook, the guy who lead the NBA last year in defensive rating part way through the year, played zero defense?

He doesn't shoot the ball as well from 3, but he out rebounds, out assists, and is just as good on defense as PG.

PG has never, and will never, lead a team to a championship. He's not that type of player. He will always be the guy who helps out

https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/2018/12/30/oklahoma-city-thunder-russell-westbrook-nba-leader-defensive-rating/


You obviously don't watch any of Westbrook's games.


You obviously didn't watch him last year.


I think his lineups did well on defense.
I felt his on-ball and team defense was lacking.
I was actually wondering if he was playing hurt most of last year.


His off the ball defense was great, his on the ball defense needs improving but he was genuinely a good defender last year. It wasn't about his lineups carrying him.


Cool. We'll just disagree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB