Just hours after El-Paso Mass Shooting in Dayton Ohio Masked Gunam with body armor kills 10+/Gunman dead
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:36 am    Post subject: Just hours after El-Paso Mass Shooting in Dayton Ohio Masked Gunam with body armor kills 10+/Gunman dead

What was under the mask.. white guy.. coordinating with freak at el paso wal-mart?? Copycat Opportunist angry skinhead wannabe?

**Saw quote stating it was in fact a white guy..

Ask your leaders if they have any idea if Violent speech from your President could lead people to think he likes/wants you to be Violent?

https://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/police-responding-active-shooting-oregon-district/dHOvgFCs726CylnDLdZQxM/

UPDATE @ 2:59 a.m.:

Quote:
Sources are telling us there are at least 10 people dead and an unknown number of wounded. We’re working to confirm some eyewitness accounts that a person who was denied entry into the bar opened fire.

In a public Facebook post from a person named James Williams: “Sad people are not right. I’m safe. Happened right in front of the patio where I was sitting in front of Neds. The guy in front of Ned Peppers’ door is the active shooter.

If you witnessed the incident in the #OregonDistrict or have any information on the incident that would aid in the investigation, please call 937-225-6217.
— Dayton Police Dept. (@DaytonPolice) August 4, 2019

“He tried to go into the bar but did not make it through the door. Someone took the gun from him and he got shot and is dead.

“There are at least eight people dead right by the picnic table where I was on the street. A bunch of people taken to the hospital. I don’t know how any... this place is a disaster.”

Dayton Mayor Says ‘Hundreds’ Could Have Been Killed if Cops Hadn’t Already Been in Area of Mass Shooting
https://www.mediaite.com/news/dayton-mayor-says-hundreds-could-have-been-killed-if-cops-hadnt-already-been-in-area-of-mass-shooting/

Did the shooter plan for the cops not to arrive so fast and hope to outdo the Walmart kid?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:20 am    Post subject:

9 Killed. 26 injured. In less than a minute.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:11 am    Post subject:

Damn! The way thing are going MASS SHOOTINGS are going to need a thread of it's own. Looks like the El Paso shooting is going to be classified as a hate crime. Shooter was supposedly out to shoot Mexicans. I may be in the minority, IMO Trump has released the Kraken.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:24 am    Post subject:

It's beyond me when people make arguments for civilians having weapons capable of this devastation.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
It's beyond me when people make arguments for civilians having weapons capable of this devastation.

+1 24 caused me to change the armor piercing shells I had in my home protection 357 magnum to .38 specials.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Just hours after El-Paso Mass Shooting in Dayton Ohio Masked Gunam with body armor kills 10+/Gunman dead

Quote:
Did the shooter plan for the cops not to arrive so fast and hope to outdo the Walmart kid?

Unlikely. There are always going to be cops around a nightclub district. We’ll probably never know, but I’m guessing he thought the body armor would protect him from the police. From what I’m reading, it sounds like a civilian grabbed the rifle barrel and the police took the shooter out while he grappled with the civilian.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Just hours after El-Paso Mass Shooting in Dayton Ohio Masked Gunam with body armor kills 10+/Gunman dead

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
Quote:

Unlikely. There are always going to be cops around a nightclub district. We’ll probably never know, but I’m guessing he thought the body armor would protect him from the police. From what I’m reading, it sounds like a civilian grabbed the rifle barrel and the police took the shooter out while he grappled with the civilian.

That civilian had Grandes Cojones and the policeman had to be a sharpshooter.

PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:30 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:

A buddy and I were just texting about this.

What reasonable explanation/justification does one have for allowing / needing these types of weapons in the hands of everyday civilians?
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
kikanga wrote:

What reasonable explanation/justification does one have for allowing / needing these types of weapons in the hands of everyday civilians?

Federal laws prohibiting machine guns and silencers aren't enough. We need to add other weapons as well. If a weapon can do that much harm in a minute. It should be prohibited. If a civilian needs an AK or an AR to kill a deer. They should work on becoming a better hunter.

Weapons like the ones we've seen used this week should only be available at gun ranges.

Last edited by kikanga on Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Though it's not something I agree with some in the forum say an explanation is for sport shooting.

kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Though it's not something I agree with some in the forum say an explanation is for sport shooting.

Just have people rent them at gun ranges and competitions.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:47 am    Post subject:

Restricting the carry and location of possession of handguns and assault weapons would be a major help.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:51 am    Post subject:

kikanga wrote:
jodeke wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:
kikanga wrote:

Just have people rent them at gun ranges and competitions.

Get out of my head!. That's in essence how I responded to the poster who suggested sport shooting.

If I had my druthers the person who owned the weapon should be charged with a crime when her/his gun is used in a mass shooting even if she/he wasn't the shooter.

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject:

I think the victims of these shootings.. Gilroy/El-Paso/Dayton
Should sue the US Government for inciting these people. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights is supposed to protect us from humans beings who incite hatred and violence like Trump.
Send Her Back.. is Illegal for a President to say and that alone should have been enough to impeach him. He was not impeached which means the US Govt Condones the speech of the POTUS leaving US Govt liable for inciting violence

Yes I am serious

Seeing how they will have trauma and physical pains for the rest of their lives
Hospital Bills for HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars

Why are these Violent White Supremacists coming out of the woodwork ALL AT ONCE and suspiciously right around the times Trump is verbally feeding them dog whistles and code

Trump turns shooting migrants into a punchline at Florida rally

“Only in the Panhandle, you can get away with that statement!”
By Aaron Rupar _at_ atrupar May 9, 2019, 10:10am EDT
Quote:
With an assist from one of his fans, President Donald Trump turned the idea of shooting migrants and asylum seekers who try to cross the southern border into a punchline during his campaign speech on Wednesday evening in Panama City Beach, Florida.

Referring to border agents who deal with undocumented border crossers, Trump brought up the possibility of using deadly force, but quickly ruled out the idea, saying he “would never do that.”

“And don’t forget — we don’t let them and we can’t let them use weapons. We can’t,” Trump said. “Other countries do. We can’t. I would never do that. But how do you stop these people? You can’t. There’s—”

Before Trump could finish his thought, a woman in the audience yelled out. While it was unclear exactly what she said during television coverage of the event, numerous eyewitnesses reported she said, “Shoot them!”

Trump apparently found the suggestion amusing. He gestured at the person who yelled and said, “That’s only in the Panhandle, you can get away with that statement. Only in the Panhandle!”

Watch:

Trump muses about shooting undocumented immigrants but says he wouldn't do it pic.twitter.com/2UWXIvvRad
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) May 9, 2019

Trump’s latest rally came just a day after Ken Klippenstein of the Young Turks published information from a Freedom of Information Act request indicating that a border militia member said of migrants, “Why are we just apprehending them and not lining them up and shooting them. ... We have to go back to Hitler days and put them all in a gas chamber.”
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject:

What a piece of (bleep) ride his presidency has been

I knew it would be a (bleep) but never realized or even thought about an endgame involving stirring up a violent Civil War and stealing over a Trillion Dollars
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject:

Trending on Twitter:

#WhiteSupremacistTerrorism
#TrumpsTerrorists
#WhiteNationalistTerrorism
#ThisIsAmerica
#EnoughIsEnough
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject:

This guy killed his own sister? This story is going to be even creepier than expected, I fear.
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject:

I'm reasonable sure that Trump is against any mass shootings, regardless of the location or the race of those involved...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:11 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
This guy killed his own sister? This story is going to be even creepier than expected, I fear.

I believe he also killed her boyfriend. I read a caption saying she and her boyfriend were found dead in a car.
Quote:
Ohio shooting: Sister of gunman among Dayton dead - BBC News
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49229054
1 hour ago - Ohio shooting: Sister of gunman among Dayton dead. 4 August ... At least 20 others were killed in El Paso, Texas, hours before. Police shot ... US media reported that she was found dead in a car with her boyfriend. A photo ...

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
I'm reasonable sure that Trump is against any mass shootings, regardless of the location or the race of those involved...

In all due respect to your position, I don't think Trump cares if those killed are Mexican or Black. People from $hithole countries.

nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:16 am    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:

I'm shocked you would even attempt to make this defense.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:25 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Brandon Friedman @BFriedmanDC

Using the El Paso terrorist's manifesto, I connected the dots for folks still having trouble doing that.

This is just the first page.

https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/1158025780233986048 (link to picture of Trump tweets and actual lines of Trump text incorporated into shooter's manifesto).

Trump is inspiring these white supremacists to commit acts of violence. Don't take my word for it. Take the terrorists' own words for it.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:45 am    Post subject:

Trump is having someone delete all his tweets where he called the asylum seekers "invaders" (which is what the terrorist called them in his manifesto). But everyone already has screen caps of them. Also, this is what you call consciousness of guilt. This is the first time the majority of voices on social media (high profile Democratic politicians, presidential candidates, writers, media, reporters) are saying definitively that this Trump's fault.

There is actually a word for it -- it's called:

Quote:
stochastic terrorism[ stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m ]SHOW IPA

noun

the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted.
GoldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject:

Stop giving so much power to the NRA. Guns are not the answer.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
Trump is having someone delete all his tweets where he called the asylum seekers "invaders" (which is what the terrorist called them in his manifesto). But everyone already has screen caps of them. Also, this is what you call consciousness of guilt. This is the first time the majority of voices on social media (high profile Democratic politicians, presidential candidates, writers, media, reporters) are saying definitively that this Trump's fault.

There is actually a word for it -- it's called:

Quote:
stochastic terrorism[ stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m ]SHOW IPA

noun

the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted.

Quote:
Trump smirked at idea of shooting migrants at rally three months before El Paso massacre

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-shooting-migrants-video-rally-el-paso-a9038961.html
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12
Jump to: