Kobe Bean Bryant on “load management”
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject:

between you and vlf...its like a condescension sandwich.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:14 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
If D’Antoni has load managed Kobe and Kobe had listened, he wouldn’t have torn his Achilles.

Your opinion not based on any facts.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:

It's the kind of macho philosophy that a lot of people like. But it wouldn't shock me if 20 years from now it's the kind of quote people bring up to show how clueless we were in the past, along the lines of "bacon, hashbrowns and eggs is a hearty, healthy breakfast."

I ate bacon hashbrowns and eggs for breakfast. Its full of fats protein potassium and cholesterol. Its pretty healthy man dont buy vegan propaganda
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

It's the kind of macho philosophy that a lot of people like. But it wouldn't shock me if 20 years from now it's the kind of quote people bring up to show how clueless we were in the past, along the lines of "bacon, hashbrowns and eggs is a hearty, healthy breakfast."

I ate bacon hashbrowns and eggs for breakfast. Its full of fats protein potassium and cholesterol. Its pretty healthy man dont buy vegan propaganda

Your arteries are a role model for us all.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

My arteries are just fine bro lol. We are designed to eat meat and fat, its how our species survived. Also potatoes and eggs are some of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

My arteries are just fine bro lol. We are designed to eat meat and fat, its how our species survived. Also potatoes and eggs are some of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet

Then feel free to gorge yourself on processed meats and fried foods. I'm sure you'll outlive us all.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Then feel free to gorge yourself on processed meats and fried foods. I'm sure you'll outlive us all.

I keep my bmi low and dont smoke, pass that its all genetics and luck man. Whoever live longer isnt going to come down to who ate less bacon bro

Last edited by Lucky_Shot on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

I keep my bmi low and dont smoke, pass that its going to come down to genetics and luck man. Whoever live longer isnt going to come down to who ate less bacon bro

Cool story, bro.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:19 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

I keep my bmi low and dont smoke, pass that its going to come down to genetics and luck man. Whoever live longer isnt going to come down to who ate less bacon bro

Cool story, bro.

Whatever buddy
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Cool story, bro.

Whatever buddy

Great comeback, bro. Can't believe Jimmy Kimmel hasn't snapped you up for his writing staff. His loss.
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Cool story, bro.

Whatever buddy

Great comeback, bro. Can't believe Jimmy Kimmel hasn't snapped you up for his writing staff. His loss.

Whats your problem man? I'm done with this convo
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:45 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Cool story, bro.

Whatever buddy

I will miss you and your amazing bmi
ShowtimeReturns
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:52 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Don't see the problem with it. I bet Raptor fans felt just fine with load management during their parade.

I don't think we'll see another Kobe again a super star playing with injuries, back to back games Etc.Kawhi took "load management" to a whole new level and it worked, they won a championship.Like it or hate it load management is here to stay.
governator
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:10 am    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Cool story, bro.

Whatever buddy

https://i.imgur.com/oJZm2Po.mp4
waterman40
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject:

If both PG and Kuzma miss the regular season games in October...........

Who has the better record those first few games, Lakers or Clippers?
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:36 pm    Post subject:

waterman40 wrote:

PG is more important to the Clips. Especially if they’re trying to load manage.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject:

governator wrote:
activeverb wrote:

I don't think I've ever given anyone the finger in my life myself. I prefer a witty rejoinder. While others take it to the streets, I take it to the coctail party.
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:57 pm    Post subject:

waterman40 wrote:

well...pg is far more critical to their team than kuz. the question would be more sensible if it were both pg and ad.
LaLaLakeShow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
governator wrote:
activeverb wrote:

I don't think I've ever given anyone the finger in my life myself. I prefer a witty rejoinder. While others take it to the streets, I take it to the coctail party.

Cool story, bro
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject:

LaLaLakeShow wrote:
activeverb wrote:
governator wrote:
activeverb wrote:

Cool story, bro

Ha! You're a cutie pie!
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject:

activeverb wrote:
governator wrote:
activeverb wrote:

So when will you start using them?
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:48 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
activeverb wrote:
governator wrote:
activeverb wrote:

So when will you start using them?

Attacking a poster personally? As a moderator, shouldn't you censure yourself? Or is this a Donald Trump thing where the rules you apply to others you don't apply to yourself?

((OMAR'S COMMENT WAS WITTY REJOINDER. YOU CAN'T CHOOSE THE WEAPON AND THEN CRY FOUL WHEN BESTED BY IT. - JMK))
SuperboyReformed
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:20 pm    Post subject:

oh lord....dont make me count how many times you've insulted or "attacked" me personally. and you know i never do it back!!
€H£M£$TR¥
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject:

The feels, bro. Season can’t start soon enough. Vegans and Carnivores arguing over who will live longer on a dying planet.
epak
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject:

What a great read.
I think we can all agree which of the 2 was being jerky.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8
Jump to: