From last night's game

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: From last night's game

Judging from last night's game, can you imagine if Mitch can surround Kobe with some real talent? The man can be averaging 8-9 assists to go along with his 30ppg. When his teammates are hitting the open shot, defending and running the floor, Kobe is at his best. But too many times this season, the other guys can't hit the side of the barn and Kobe was out there playing one on five.
KoolMo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject:

That's exactly what I'm talking about. If guys make shots he'll get them the ball in a scoring position. I think the triangle is setting in.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject:

More like the Kings have one of the weakest interior defenses in the NBA and the Lakers were getting easy scores inside.

Most nights, we become a jumpshooting team.

Last night they were runnning the Tri much better and getting a lot of high % shots inside the paint.

Most importantly - with this team - defense is critical. Whenever they play good team defense, they almost always win those games.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject:

Honestly, it had a lot to do with Odom being agressive. It really set the tone for everything. Kobe was in the position all night to create, he didn't have to pick up the scoring even if he did have 37pts. But that three pointer like 3-4 feet behind the line was sick!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: