ESPN: There's a gap between Clippers and Lakers (Clipper/Laker Discussion)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 440, 441, 442  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
you seem really worried and concerned about the clippers man. i havent said anything about them and us. i was just talking about kawhi.

Who's on the Clippers. Weird point to try and make.

Anyway anybody catch this episode's in the Green room? KCP and Danny talk about lots of stuff including Dwight and Lebron and who get's their music played

not a weird point to make, it seems like you are really concerned about them with your 24/7 wishful thinking related to them
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:08 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
you seem really worried and concerned about the clippers man. i havent said anything about them and us. i was just talking about kawhi.

Anyway anybody catch this episode's in the Green room? KCP and Danny talk about lots of stuff including Dwight and Lebron and who get's their music played

not a weird point to make, it seems like you are really concerned about them with your 24/7 wishful thinking related to them

Now you're once again getting firmly into the land of ad hominems, which is what you tend to do once you run out of actual arguments.

I'm happy to debate with you about stuff, but when you use logical fallicies it becomes pointless.
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:09 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

Now you're once again getting firmly into the land of ad hominems, which is what you tend to do once you run out of actual arguments.

I'm happy to debate with you about stuff, but when you use logical fallicies it becomes pointless.

but i already told you im not interested to debate with your wishful thinking. im just letting you know its exactly that.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:10 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

but i already told you im not interested to debate with your wishful thinking. im just letting you know its exactly that.

Another ad hominem
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:13 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

Another ad hominem

im mr. ad hominem and ur mr. wishful homer!! touché
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:15 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

Another ad hominem

Heh

Fair enough
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

Another ad hominem

Heh

Fair enough

just admit that ur concerned about the clippers. theres no other reason y you'd be here every day talking about kawhi's leg if you werent.
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject:

i mean if its not hoping for an injured leg then its hoping the clippers get bounced by the rockets. its clear that you dont wanna see them at full strength or at all, to me
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:25 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

Another ad hominem

Heh

Fair enough

just admit that ur concerned about the clippers. theres no other reason y you'd be here every day talking about kawhi's leg if you werent.

I like to MOCK the Clippers. I'm more concerned about the Bucks and the Rockets than the Clips (both teams the Clips also struggle to beat btw).

The Clips are 7 win and 7 losses against top 4 teams in the East and West, and that's with going 2-0 against us. All evidence suggests ... they're just not as good as the hype suggests.

Why would I be concerned? I've seen what they can do. Kawhi "best player in the world" is so far below Harden and Giannis that the gap is a chasm.
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:29 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
I like to MOCK the Clippers. I'm more concerned about the Bucks and the Rockets than the Clips (both teams the Clips also struggle to beat btw).

The Clips are 7 win and 7 losses against top 4 teams in the East and West, and that's with going 2-0 against us. All evidence suggests ... they're just not as good as the hype suggests.

Why would I be concerned? I've seen what they can do. Kawhi "best player in the world" is so far below Harden and Giannis that the gap is a chasm.

read that again and see if we see the same thing
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:

We don't.

Your armchair psychology is lacking, which is why it becomes just a fallacy rather than any sort of meaningful insight.
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:33 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:

We don't.

Your armchair psychology is lacking, which is why it becomes just a fallacy rather than any sort of meaningful insight.

i must be trippin cus it looked like a clear contradiction
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:

We don't.

i must be trippin cus it looked like a clear contradiction

Ah that.

No it's not really a contradiction. They've employed a certain defensive scheme against us that we are yet to overcome, but we're much closer than we are on opening day. On opening day we looked really bad, on Christmas day we still have some things to tweak.

It's not a talent gap we need to overcome, we just need to prepare against a specific scheme.

If we rock up against the Rockets (heh) we have to tangle with Harden who, with the help of the refs, is almost unguardable. If we rock up against the Clips we need to deal with them daring us to beat them over the top.

We'll be fine.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Those first two games against the Clippers don't have much meaning to me. They were just early regular season games nov/dec. I would rather be six games ahead of them in the standings and have home court advantage in the western conference.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:38 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Those first two games against the Clippers don't have much meaning to me. They were just early regular season games nov/dec. I would rather be six games ahead of them in the standings and have home court advantage in the western conference.

The break we have at the top, if we continue it to the playoffs, will enable us to load manage Lebron and AD a couple of weeks before. Get them fresh, get them ready

Hopefully we can maintain the gap
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:39 pm    Post subject:

nah man. they're not good as hype suggests for going 7-7 against top teams despite beating us twice, which means nothing.. but the record against other teams means something, as long as its nothing to discredit the lakers by any means at any costs. regardless of any situation. you see your homerism interferes with your ability to think completely logically without bias. which is why im never interested in any debate with you!!
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
nah man. they're not good as hype suggests for going 7-7 against top teams despite beating us twice, which means nothing.. but the record against other teams means something, as long as its nothing to discredit the lakers by any means at any costs. regardless of any situation. you see your homerism interferes with your ability to think completely logically without bias. which is why im never interested in any debate with you!!

That's a really nice strawman you've incorporated into your argument. It's the fallacies you keep producing which makes you disregard logic.
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:44 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:

i dont like putting much value on regular season games myself. its a long season dudes take games off blah blah blah we know. but at the same time i have a hard time believing both teams didnt not get up to face each other those games. which causes me for some concern. maybe dudes were banged up this and that whatever whatever. im not saying its the end of the world im saying it raises an eyebrow as to hey we did lose to them twice maybe it isnt the best matchup, maybe it means nothing. i wouldnt completely ignore it is what im saying. as for home court the clippers dont even have fans we have home court against them regardless of seeding if we face them in the postseason. unless you meant home court in general, which i agree is important
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:47 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

That's a really nice strawman you've incorporated into your argument. It's the fallacies you keep producing which makes you disregard logic.

its fallacies to you because certain things such as extreme bias are better seen from a 3rd person's point of view. but ur free to believe that of course!!
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

its fallacies to you because certain things such as extreme bias are better seen from a 3rd person's point of view. but ur free to believe that of course!!

You are wrong here. They are named logical fallacies which you keep producing to avoid an argument.

Take this latest post - it's just another ad hominem
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:58 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:

You are wrong here. They are named logical fallacies which you keep producing to avoid an argument.

Take this latest post - it's just another ad hominem

no im just calling you out for being homer af whether its completely discrediting kawhi and the clippers despite the W/L not backing it up or whether its kuzma suddenly being the kawhi stopper(in ur eyes)because he had a hard time blowing by him in the christmas game, which meant nothing right because we lost. so the incredible defense kuzma played on him(in ur eyes) also meant nothing right, because the game didnt count. but if we won you would have had a completely different tone. you dont get it dude. ur a smart guy but the shades interfere tbh. im sure many others realize it but no one will call you out like i will.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:04 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:

no im just calling you out for being homer af

Which is an ad hominem btw. But there are reason why we lost to the Clippers (like Bev reinjuring Lebron's injured groin) that are to me, not very concerning. It's not like the Bucks exposing the Clippers non-existent interior defense and burying them by almost 50 before subbing in their scrubs to finish the game.

But anyway we are on Lakersground? Why would this be a bad thing on this forum?

On NeutralGround.net or ClippersBroomCloset.org it might be a bad thing to be a Laker homer, but on a Laker forum we are Laker fans embracing Laker things. If that sort of thing is a problem for you then I'm not really sure a Laker forum is for you?
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:04 pm    Post subject:

i promise its a fine line difference between being a die hard fan and a delusional one. i was at the christmas game surrounded by plenty of die hard laker fans who were genuinely concerned after losing twice to them. so when i come here and see a whole lot of wishful thinking based on kawhi's health and kuzma's defensive prowess lol and on and on, logically i just gotta put 2 and 2 together. ur a concerned homer that will constantly deflect.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:05 pm    Post subject:

Mamba81 wrote:
i promise its a fine line difference between being a die hard fan and a delusional one.

Another ad hominem
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:10 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Mamba81 wrote:
i promise its a fine line difference between being a die hard fan and a delusional one.

Another ad hominem

you as well bro
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 440, 441, 442  Next
Page 133 of 442
Jump to: