Anyone Watching NBA League PASS via a Amazon Fire Stick or ROKU device

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delaluz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Anyone Watching NBA League PASS via a Amazon Fire Stick or ROKU device

-I live in North Carolina and subscribe to NBA League pass via Dish Network
-I watch mostly the Lakers and the Knicks games
-I want to watch these games on our TV not a phone or tablet
- I want to watch the Lakers announcers and the Knick announcers
-Dish network only seems to offer one network feed for games on NBA League pass, either the home announcer or the visitors' announcer. For example the first two Knick games on NBA league pass featured the visitors announcers. The Knicks are bad enough without listening to some home announcer (think Tommy Heinson)

I have an Amazon Fire TV with the NBA League pass application installed which allows me to watch the live games on my TV with the Laker and Knick announcers.
However the NBA software on the Amazon Fire TV doesn't seem to list the the archived games so you could watch them after they are completed.

Does anyone watch League pass games via a Firestick know how to access the archived games?

If the Fire stick can't do this does anyone know if you can view archived games via a ROKU device connected to a TV?

Please note I confirmed I can watch the archived games on a Chrome book. I also know I could connect this to my TV with an HDMI cable and watch the archived games. However, it would be much more convenient to watch the games via the Fire stick or a ROKU device.

Thanks!
delaluz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject:

I just figured out how to do this using the Fire stick.
1. Click on the Show all scores
2. click on the date ... this will display a calendar
3. click on date and you will see games you can stream

Sorry for answering my own question
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: