LAKERS -at- SPURS - 11/25 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:05 am    Post subject:

Thanks DB ! Beating a Pop coached team is always important.
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:14 am    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
Nice write up and really like the new Vogel format.

Me too. I don't know if this format or is more or less work for DB, but I enjoy reading more of his insights and commentary.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:

Me too. I don't know if this format or is more or less work for DB, but I enjoy reading more of his insights and commentary.

Ditto!
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:31 am    Post subject:

Al13 wrote:
Lots of people in here who should be ashamed of themselves for calling out KCP the way they did...you know who you are....maybe the basketball knowledge is just good for the couch.....not for real debate

I will stay on KCP's azz until he wins a ring or is off the team. MFer stole $30 million bucks the past two seasons and is making MORE $$$ than Lou Williams this year. KCP needs to give us a full season of this as redemption.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:

We’ll see. I will probably mix it up because there are some other things I’d like to get in there but I think having some kind of repeatable sections like this might be good for conversation building and pulling other people’s insights and differing point of view into the thread.
lakerican
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:47 am    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
Al13 wrote:
Lots of people in here who should be ashamed of themselves for calling out KCP the way they did...you know who you are....maybe the basketball knowledge is just good for the couch.....not for real debate

I will stay on KCP's azz until he wins a ring or is off the team. MFer stole $30 million bucks the past two seasons and is making MORE $$$ than Lou Williams this year. KCP needs to give us a full season of this as redemption.

For one thing, KCP is a player who doesn't load manage. Maybe it is not the best player to use of stealing money. In 6+ seasons, he has missed a grand total of 22 games. Last season, even with his time in jail, he played all 82 games.

Quote:

$7.7 million
The average NBA player salary is $7.7 million for the season that starts on Tuesday and will run through June 2020.

If Lou Williams accepted that joke of a contract Clippers gave him, that's it is up to him.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:05 pm    Post subject:

I mentioned this at the beginning of the season a couple of times, but I've always felt KCP needs to get comfortable in the system/role he has before he can play well. When he's thinking too much, trying to point guys where he thinks they should go, missing his own reads, etc., I think he gets out of his comfort zone and ends up putting up bad looks. These turn into misses. Which in turn impacts his confidence.

He's always been a bit of a streaky shooter, which is often a confidence thing. A lot of guys are like that, but can lean on other parts of their game when the shot isn't falling. KCP can't really do that. He needs the system to allow him to get lobs, layups and easy ones when he's struggling. He have a few set plays ( a lob we've run a couple of times, that horns stagger screen handoff to his strong hand, etc.) The more of that and the more we can get out on the break, the more consistent he can be, I think.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: