How much will the Knicks have to pay the next GM?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: How much will the Knicks have to pay the next GM?

I really am not a hater. Hopefully for Thomas, the Knicks become respectable, but who cleans up this mess?

I do have a solution to how Brown should coach though. Since you have a roster full of guys that have to have the ball in their hand, alter the offense. Pass around and milk the clock till it gets to 7 seconds, and whoever has the ball go make a play. Since Marbury, Francis, Rose, ect.. are guys that "create their own shot", make the most of that strength. I call it the "Hot potatoe" offense. Oh for the love of the NBA, how I hope nobody in the NY front office reads this board. Brown could allot all the time devoted to the offense and dedicate every practice to going over the defense.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject:

that offense is the worst idea i've ever heard.

they have FOUR point guards who do nothing but shoot...poorly. they have no legit big men. they have a coach who does more harm than good.

the knicks will not be respectable for a LOOOOOOOOONG time.[/u][/list]
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject:

Da Ocho, I know I got a weird sense of humor but man we really don't see eye to eye. I figured dubbing the crazy Knicks offense "hot potato" would be the kicker. Anyone that would seriously use that in any form of basketball (middle school, jv, hs, ect..) should have their head examined. I'm really trying to point out that any offense that the Knicks run will constantly have failures. I saw a bit of the early game tonight and couldn't believe what I saw. Francis has isolation on one side, then when he didn't have a lane he tossed it backwards to Marburry and he did the same thing! This happened twice within 5 minutes. Between my Prince joke and hot potato, I'm just playin, nothin major.
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject:

they have a mirror image of each other in the backcourt, and the front court, MArbury/Francis, have no 3 shoot, both dribble alot, score first and past second guards. Frye and Curry, can both score in the post,but rebound very little and are soft a tissue paper on the Defensive end. And to top it off he has 3 Guard/Forwards players, who hang on the permiter and shoot 3's and dont understand the concept off scoring of the dribble. How in the helll, is Isiah still in charger....
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: How much will the Knicks have to pay the next GM?

fansincemagic wrote:
I really am not a hater. Hopefully for Thomas, the Knicks become respectable, but who cleans up this mess?

I do have a solution to how Brown should coach though. Since you have a roster full of guys that have to have the ball in their hand, alter the offense. Pass around and milk the clock till it gets to 7 seconds, and whoever has the ball go make a play. Since Marbury, Francis, Rose, ect.. are guys that "create their own shot", make the most of that strength. I call it the "Hot potatoe" offense. Oh for the love of the NBA, how I hope nobody in the NY front office reads this board. Brown could allot all the time devoted to the offense and dedicate every practice to going over the defense.

Unfortunatelt will thier is potential*..yes the P, word...larry brown is one of the most stubborn coaches, his way or the highway basically..he isnt changing for the better of his team.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: