Jeffrey Epstein
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:19 am    Post subject: Jeffrey Epstein

I couldn't find the thread on Epstein. This may be old.

Graphic Epstein autopsy photos on '60 Minutes' show bloodied neck and noose

LINK

Epstein’s death last August was ruled a suicide, but his autopsy photos tell a different story according to former New York City Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden, who observed the autopsy at the behest of Epstein’s family. The photos from inside Epstein’s cell show bed sheets fashioned into two nooses. Photos from the autopsy show a thin, bloodied line across the middle of Epstein’s throat. It’s these images that don’t add up to suicide in Baden’s mind.

EDIT: Photos are graphic. Don't click on link if you're squeamish.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:22 am    Post subject:

Other qualified people that read the Medical Examiners report also concluded it was unlikely that his death was the result of a suicide.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:38 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Other qualified people that read the Medical Examiners report also concluded it was unlikely that his death was the result of a suicide.
Other qualified people were guarding him, too. One way or another, Epstein was dead the moment he was arrested.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:42 am    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Other qualified people were guarding him, too. One way or another, Epstein was dead the moment he was arrested.

yeah, it is suspicious, but at the end of the day some people with credentials are saying one thing, and others with similar credentials are claiming another. Who knows if one side is motivated to make their claims....
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:52 am    Post subject:

Jeffery most likely had some very sexually explicit knowledge and maybe evidence on some very influential people.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:58 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Jeffery most likely had some very sexually explicit knowledge and maybe evidence on some very influential people.

of course he did...but who would have the kind of power to pull off that conspiracy, if anyone? You would have have to have the guards, some camera techs, the medical examiner....and more in on the scheme. In a conspiracy, each additional person involved makes it 10x times more difficult to pull off.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject:

Like JMK stated above..as soon as he was arrested *whoever did it went into action and followed his ever step..

Not regular guards on the night he died iirc?

It is so easy nowadays to track nearly anyones past movements via their phones.
https://www.palantir.com/

They could track every person who was signed in on that floor

In a different society this man would have been in solitary confinement.
Who is the Prince who has practically been in hiding
He had a habit of recording stuff from what I heard and you would know he has something hidden just in case it was needed
/shrug

Let the kids out of cages please
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

of course he did...but who would have the kind of power to pull off that conspiracy, if anyone? You would have have to have the guards, some camera techs, the medical examiner....and more in on the scheme. In a conspiracy, each additional person involved makes it 10x times more difficult to pull off.

The mob and others have done it for years. We find out about elaborate conspiracies years later.
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject:

I find it much easier to believe Epstein was murdered than I do believing anything that comes out of our president's mouth.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:21 pm    Post subject:

What this seems to point to is that 1) prisons are understaffed, poorly regulated crap holes and that 2) forensic science is often garbage.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Baden is pretty objective and as far as I have seen unrefuted on the issues of the multiple fractures (has never seen that in a suicide in over 5 decades) and the size (relative to the bedsheets) and location of the ligature marks.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Baden is pretty objective and as far as I have seen unrefuted on the issues of the multiple fractures (has never seen that in a suicide in over 5 decades) and the size (relative to the bedsheets) and location of the ligature marks.

Can there be a conspiracy to cover up the crimes of Epstein's "johns" while living in a world in which Epstein killed himself due to rampant negligence in the prison system?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:56 pm    Post subject:

Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Can there be a conspiracy to cover up the crimes of Epstein's "johns" while living in a world in which Epstein killed himself due to rampant negligence in the prison system?

Yes, but when he has injuries very inconsistent with suicide, you kind of have to acknowledge that.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:05 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Yes, but when he has injuries very inconsistent with suicide, you kind of have to acknowledge that.

Are his injuries inconsistent with suicide across a wide spectrum of experts working in a flaky pseudoscience?
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Are his injuries inconsistent with suicide across a wide spectrum of experts working in a flaky pseudoscience?

I think you’re wildly overstating that, and yes, there is pretty strong evidence around death by hanging, and the breaking of bones is consistent with a drop. The breaking of those multiple bones is consistent with strangulation with a struggle, not a drop, and not a situation where the guy self asphyxiates without a drop. And the ligature is too low for either too. Hanging ligature marks are more diagonal because of a rope being pulled up on the neck from above. That’s not flaky. It’s entirely consistent with science and common sense. He was almost certainly strangled.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
adkindo wrote:
jodeke wrote:

The mob and others have done it for years. We find out about elaborate conspiracies years later.

ok, but I think some people think it is much easier than it really is. I have heard people on television quip that the guards were probably paid off.....ok, but someone had to schedule and assign those guards, they would have to be paid in an undetected method, etc. etc., and that is just those two guards. The word you used, elaborate, is what this would require....a lot of moving pieces.
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

I think you’re wildly overstating that, and yes, there is pretty strong evidence around death by hanging, and the breaking of bones is consistent with a drop. The breaking of those multiple bones is consistent with strangulation with a struggle, not a drop, and not a situation where the guy self asphyxiates without a drop. And the ligature is too low for either too. Hanging ligature marks are more diagonal because of a rope being pulled up on the neck from above. That’s not flaky. It’s entirely consistent with science and common sense. He was almost certainly strangled.

Based on...? Are you an expert? I'm not an expert. I wanted to know if your expertise was in forensic science.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:

Not sure if mentioned, but I think Baden is currently being paid by Epstein's brother. That should not matter, but we know it often does.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:40 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Omar Little wrote:

Not sure if mentioned, but I think Baden is currently being paid by Epstein's brother. That should not matter, but we know it often does.

Yeah, that’s fair, but I’m more interested in the evidence, and the conclusion seems very solid.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject:

What this seems to point to is that 1) prisons are understaffed, poorly regulated crap holes and that 2) forensic science is often garbage.

100% agree with #1...and I am troubled that really nobody seems to care. Call me naive, but people should be able to serve their time without an extreme fear for their life.

Last edited by adkindo on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Epstein's death doesn't have to be a murder to conform to conspiracy theories. That a multimillionaire in good health with elite connections preferred to kill himself rather than face trial is more than chilling evidence for an elites run wild conspiracy theory and that the legal system is a broad failure to hold the worst of us accountable.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:45 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:

100% agree with #1...and I am troubled that really nobody seems to care. Call me naive, but people should be able to serve their time with an extreme fear for their life.

Here’s an area where we agree. The purpose of prison is twofold:

Keep dangerous people away from the public.

Deny the basic freedom of movement as a penalty (and ostensibly a time to reflect).

None of that requires or should include barbaric conditions. Those things actually work in the reverse of rehabilitation. They create the need to join gangs and learn to be a better hardened criminal to survive.

Then there’s the way we treat ex cons, but I digress.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Epstein's death doesn't have to be a murder to conform to conspiracy theories. That a multimillionaire in good health with elite connections preferred to kill himself rather than face trial is more than chilling evidence for an elites run wild conspiracy theory and that the legal system is a broad failure to hold the worst of us accountable.

I agree with that. It is also true that he was a significant murder target, that there were rampant irregularities, and that he died of wounds inconsistent with suicide. That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s the evidence.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:12 pm    Post subject:

I'm not a forensic expert but the photos and explanation given by a forensic expert seems solid to me. IMO even a novice should be convinced the man was choked not hung. Item 1 blood on the neck and none on the supposed hanging instrument.

ChickenStu
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:45 pm    Post subject:

This dude so didn't kill himself. Stunned that anyone would think otherwise, with the actual evidence that has come out. Not just a theory. The evidence.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: