Vanessa Bryant Makes Instagram Public, Changes Profile Picture to Photo of Kobe and Gianna

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Vanessa Bryant Makes Instagram Public, Changes Profile Picture to Photo of Kobe and Gianna

Quote:
On Wednesday, 37-year-old Vanessa changed her Instagram profile picture to a touching photo of Kobe and Gianna embracing. In the photo, Kobe looks down lovingly at his second eldest child as she reaches her arms up to him.

Quote:
"She has been surrounded by her family and friends but she feels almost numb to everything," the source continued. "She is thankful for the outpouring of love she and her family have received and will respond when she’s ready. Right now she’s taking time to be with her girls."

https://www.etonline.com/vanessa-bryant-makes-instagram-public-changes-profile-picture-to-photo-of-kobe-and-gianna-140537
aprevo15
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Here we go again. Just when I thought my eyes were dry......
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:31 pm    Post subject:

no matter how sad we are, it is nothing compare to what Vanessa is going thru. i can't even put myself in her shoes.
i am happy she is secured financially for life as well as Kobe's kids, but i don't know if she will ever get over this.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Especially for Vanessa, considering she was a fairly private individual. I imagine the media is going to be hounding her for a public interview at some point, which she may end up giving with a prominent interviewer. She's obviously not obligated to do anything. But it's just terribly sad for the entire family, the little one's...and I can't help but feel awful for Natalia, who was self described as Daddy's girl. She's never going to be the same. The entire family is never going to be same. This is devastating for us, imagine what it feels like for them.
Huey Lewis & The News
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:07 pm    Post subject:

I've been consuming a lot of stuff including ex-colleague testimonials, helicopter/aviation jargon, and fan tributes/experiences. If you want to advance your grieving, and do not want to hit emotional rock bottom, do not spend any amount of time scrolling Vanessa's IG account which gives you the first glimpse into their blissful, perfect lives as of last week.
tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:10 pm    Post subject:

I have a daughter a little bit older than Gianna. It is gut wrenching to think about as that is what I try and do with my daughter as much as possible. Teach her, and enjoy our lives together.

Losing a child and a spouse at the same time in the blink of an eye is really tough.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:27 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
no matter how sad we are, it is nothing compare to what Vanessa is going thru. i can't even put myself in her shoes.
i am happy she is secured financially for life as well as Kobe's kids, but i don't know if she will ever get over this.
Losing a daughter, never.
1hu2ren3dui4
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject:

There are no words
kobeandgary
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:55 am    Post subject:

GTL wrote:
Especially for Vanessa, considering she was a fairly private individual. I imagine the media is going to be hounding her for a public interview at some point, which she may end up giving with a prominent interviewer. She's obviously not obligated to do anything. But it's just terribly sad for the entire family, the little one's...and I can't help but feel awful for Natalia, who was self described as Daddy's girl. She's never going to be the same. The entire family is never going to be same. This is devastating for us, imagine what it feels like for them.

And Vanessa's still so young. It's just a horrible situation. I can already feel people judging her if she seeks male companionship in the future. Or if she just is out with a male friend etc... I just pray for her and those girls.
composite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:19 am    Post subject:

kobeandgary wrote:
GTL wrote:

And Vanessa's still so young. It's just a horrible situation. I can already feel people judging her if she seeks male companionship in the future. Or if she just is out with a male friend etc... I just pray for her and those girls.

I dunno. I don't remember history judging Jackie Kennedy for dating men after JFK
kobeandgary
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:32 am    Post subject:

composite wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
GTL wrote:

I dunno. I don't remember history judging Jackie Kennedy for dating men after JFK

What was Twitter like back then by the way? In all seriousness though, with Twitter and Instagram and TMZ, all these haters get such a voice.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: