The Good, The Bad, and The Neutrals

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kobeodom
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: The Good, The Bad, and The Neutrals

For what most of us think, this team is screwed. There are some players here that actually play with their hearts, but some don't care at all. Here's my list of the goods, bads and neutrals.

The Goods:

Kobe Bryant
CLEARLY a good. He tries his best defensively, and on offense, he just shocks everyone. I'm pitiful for him that most of his teammates don't give a crap.

Brian Cook
Yes, he sucks at defense. But you can see his effort AT TIMES. He is also the only non-Kobe player in this team that can shoot consistently. He gives his best on the offense every game and has improved greatly on rebounding.

Ronny Turiaf
Cheerleader. At least he cares.

Chris Mihm
Seriously, he's becoming a top ten center in the league. He tries hard every game, putting back missed shots, and he is fairly stable in the post. He doesn't quite have such a good defensive stance, but he blocks several shots a game and he fights despite his injury.

The Bads:

Lamar Odom
Scrotum is scrotum. He seroiusly needs to be more aggressive. He's doing better than before, but he must start to care about wins before he does crap for this team. Skillful but lazy, simple enough.

Smush Parker
Makes a shot and lets his man go. Walks the ball leisurely past the halfcourt line. Damn you.

Kwame Brown
Good bad good bad. We don't care. He must stop missing layups and know that he's not a scorer. His job is to defend.

The Neutrals:

Devean George
Great offensively and defensively. If only he can do this, not just to prevent himself from being traded.

Sasha Vujacic
Streaky at best. He tries at defense, bt he has to watch the silly fouls.

Unlisted (Not Enough Time):

Andrew Bynum
Devin Green
Luke Walton
Slava Medvedenko
Aaron Mckie
Von Wafer

I don't have time right now to sort those others. (I DO realize Bynum is a plus). Any thoughts on this?

Let's just hope the bads do stuff and stop waste Kobe's prime.

Go Lakers
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject:

agree most of this
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: