Who wins this Sunday?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins the next Lakers versus Clippers game
Clippers
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
Lakers
88%
 88%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 59

StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Thank you your highness
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:41 pm    Post subject:

AFireInside619 wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Some "realist" must have voted for the clippers

Clippers 7% [ 1 ]
Lakers92% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 13

Didnโ€™t know he was allowed to vote 5 times. The perks of being โ€œRealโ€ I guess! ๐Ÿ˜

7 of em kept it real.
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ– #18!!!
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:51 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
AFireInside619 wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Some "realist" must have voted for the clippers

Clippers 7% [ 1 ]
Lakers92% [ 12 ]

Total Votes : 13

Didnโ€™t know he was allowed to vote 5 times. The perks of being โ€œRealโ€ I guess! ๐Ÿ˜

7 of em kept it real.

Yeah - real bitter.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:18 am    Post subject:

As James Worthy said, I'm a Lakers for life. The team down the hall has the better roster but they don't have the better team. I think the Lakers have more fire.

PG13, Kawhi and crew are the best team on paper. You don't play the game on paper the game is played on a 94 x 50 hardwood court. What you bring to that court is what counts.

This is a rivalry. If they had Godzilla at center I think the Lakers would beat them because they are more competitive by nature. The igniter, LeBron Raymone James Sr. lit that competitive fire in Kuz, AB and others. Even Rondo did a bit.

When the Lakers play the Clippers I do more fidgeting and bouncing then any other game or team sport. I'm more hyped. I think the Lakers have the same intensity only to a higher degree.

I understand the non believers reasons I just have more faith and belief in this team.

GO LAKERS

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Goldenwest wrote:
TooMuchMajicBuss wrote:
Lakers 114
Sonics 111

Unless the 1996 version of Gary Payton appears and plays point for them Sunday I donโ€™t think it will be that close.

You're right!! Not as close as I expected, and that makes me very happy.
Mamba81
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:42 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
As James Worthy said, I'm a Lakers for life. The team down the hall has the better roster but they don't have the better team. I think the Lakers have more fire.

PG13, Kawhi and crew are the best team on paper. You don't play the game on paper the game is played on a 94 x 50 hardwood court. What you bring to that court is what counts.

This is a rivalry. If they had Godzilla at center I think the Lakers would beat them because they are more competitive by nature. The igniter, LeBron Raymone James Sr. lit that competitive fire in Kuz, AB and others. Even Rondo did a bit.

When the Lakers play the Clippers I do more fidgeting and bouncing then any other game or team sport. I'm more hyped. I think the Lakers have the same intensity only to a higher degree.

I understand the non believers reasons I just have more faith and belief in this team.

GO LAKERS

fixed
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: