***QFTOS: Lakers vs. Rockets - Round 2, Game 4 [09/10/2020]***
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RJ 21
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:04 am    Post subject: ***QFTOS: Lakers vs. Rockets - Round 2, Game 4 [09/10/2020]***

QFTOS

P R E - G A M E

Quote:
LESSS GOO WE HAVE 2 MVPS AND WE GONNA TIE THE SERIES

Quote:
GAME NIGHT

Must win for us imo

Quote:
Gotta win tonight. Series is over if we don’t. We already have Lakers fans and r/nba calling the backdoor sweep and making jokes about us leaving the bubble (even though it’s only 2-1...)

I can’t say I feel too confident and missing House is sh*ty but I do believe we have a chance still

Quote:
PI GOD, WE NEED YOU. WINNING THIS AIN'T ABOUT JAMES AND RUSS VS BRON AND BROW. THAT'S BASICALLY A WASH. WINNING THIS IS ABOUT WHO IS GOING TO BE THE 3RD GUY ON A TEAM TO GO OFF. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE MAKER. AND HOUSE IS OUT SO WE NEED YOU EVEN MORE. DEAREST FACE OF PERFECT ROUNDNESS, WE BEG YOU TO GIVE US 25 ON SOLID %S. JEFF AND COV MUST ALSO PROVIDE SUPPORT.

AND WE NEED TO PUSH RONDO'S S*T BACK. F*K THAT TURTLE LOOKING B*CH.

Quote:
Quote:
yall we're about to build a big lead if rondo didn't hit those bullsh*t a*s 3s. rockets gonna be fine, rondo wont shoot like that again

whoever wins this series gets the chip lets go!!!

It’s always something else every game ... “Morris won’t go 5-5 in the first quarter ...rondo won’t hit those 3s ...blah blah” we just gotta come out and f*ing dominate. Tired of their role players stepping up and ours just watch James to do something

Quote:
Everyone keeps bringing how Lebron might be behind the whole House situation.. what about House being a f*ing idiot who should take 10000% of the blame???

Quote:
I really don't see the Lakers beating us 3 times in a row. I expect the gang to come out firing.

Let's get it. 2-2 baby!!

Quote:
Big game. Season on the line. I don't think the team has the mental fortitude to come back from 3-1.

Quote:
I'm even closer to the "NBA is fake" camp than ever.

Quote:
I’ll admit it, I like LeBron but holy f*k I can’t stand Lakers fans and I can’t take it if we get gentleman swept by them. Especially after having lived in LA. Lakers fans are by far the most annoying fan base in the NBA.

We need to come out hot

Quote:
Expect Lakers to come out with their clamp down defense from the tip. They'll try to stop us early and run away with it. Bench needs to step up.

Quote:
We need a 50 piece from Harden tonight. He needs to be out there gunning like Kobe.

Quote:
I HAVE A LOT MORE THAN CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE SHOWING RONDO IS A B*CH AND GOT HIS FACE ROCKED BY CP3. NOW IT'S RUSS' TURN.

Quote:
Which Laker is gonna have their career game against us tonight? I’m guessing JR hits 8 3’s

Quote:
Quote:
Lakers adjusting by starting Morris instead of McGee.

Damn they smart lol

oh my. they actually try things. come on MDA (holding my breath) lol

Quote:
Most of you guys have a bad attitude. Let’s go Rockets!

Quote:
Take a shot everytime the Rockets get a foul call. You will be sober AF

I N - G A M E

Quote:
HARDEN JUST BEAT A LEBRON AD DOUBLE. TELL ME HE AIN'T THE BADDEST MAN ALIVE!!!

Quote:
Westbrook ISO 3. That'll get us there. Great job Rockets.

Quote:
You gotta be f*ing blind if you don't think the refs favor the Lakers.

Quote:
Russ made free-throws got me HYPED!!!

Quote:
Harden showing the refs where he was hit:

Refs: start laughing.

Quote:
everytime I look at the TV a laker is shooting FTs 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Quote:
refs can’t make it more obvious can’t they?

Quote:
Play the entire half Harden. Don't care how tired. Push through.

Quote:
The refs are like Oprah giving all the calls foul in favor the Lakers.

Quote:
How do we get 0 calls

Quote:
Refs calling a foul on us every Lakers possession. Fourth foul on Harden already. These refs are wild. We’re done.

Quote:
Only down the 4 pt swing from the missed call.. we are good. I love the lane attacking and off side cutting. Just knock down some threes and hold firm in the paint. WE B3LIEVE!

Quote:
You can't beat this team without hitting 3s its really that simple

Quote:
F*k this bulls*t. WTF is MD doing??? WTF is Harden agreeing to THIS ABSOLUTE RET*RDED GAMEPLAN OF PLAYING SMALL BALL but NOT SHOOTING A TON OF 3-POINTERS?!?!?!

Do these morons not know that you can't play small and attack the paint???? Your secret weapon is jacking up 50 3 pointers and knocking down 20 of them you f*ing morons!!!

Quote:
"Have you ever seen a more wide open lane than that?" LOL

Quote:
Lol, we shoot 40% from three two games in a row and then we stop trying. Wtf Houston

Quote:
Remember when people said the Lakers just gave Houston Game 1 cause its a feel out game for them.. Yeah that doesn't look like a joke anymore

Quote:
Playing with zero pride, they’ve all given up. Harden clearly checked out. Just bench them all, we have zero chance of winning this game, they deserve it

Quote:
Lol 4 baskets in 12 minutes . End me

Quote:
Man this is even more pathetic after watching raptors celtics game 6. Guys pushing themselves to their absolute physical and mental limits to win the game. Then you see this s*t tonight lol

Quote:
They (bleep) on us, no other way to put it

Quote:
This is getting ugly real quick, LeBron and AD showing the rockets no mercy and will punish you for any little mistake. Damn, either Lakers D is crazy good or Rockets Offence is unreliable

Quote:
It can’t be fatigue right? We had 4 months off...

Quote:
Man Vogel actually play a 19 year old rookie. Dantoni running the same rotation over and over. Anyways its time for tucker and roco to hold down davis and lebron. Shave davis eyebrow and lebron hair. Must show a statement to the lakers.

Quote:
Guys should be embarassed rn, absolure disrespect from Vogel putting in a rookie only to get cooked by him

Quote:
Eh Rockets should be down by 30 the way they played but they're just down by measly 16 points

Harden bout to show people that he is built different

Quote:
Now the Rockets wanna show up

Quote:
Y’all ready for the most ultimate comeback ever???

Quote:
THIS IS WHY WE GOT RUSS! FU*ER DON'T QUIT! LET'S GOOOOOO!

Quote:
F*k yeah Russ, put the team on your back bro, this game isn't over yet. They can't walk it into the win.

Quote:
Wouldn’t it be just like us to go down 16 THEN decide we want to play basketball and lose by 5

Quote:
Killed by a Coruso 3 lol. Told you dont fall for it

Quote:
F*k you caruso you ugly a*s motherf*k

Quote:
Insane that they didnt show any energy or heart at all until the second half of the 4th quarter.

Ridiculous.

Quote:
The Rockets are kings of trying when it’s too late.

Quote:
Bruh they really just threw an off the glass oop on us I'm done as f*k

Quote:
Harden has come back from 3-1 before against a hall of famer

Quote:
lebron was like only their fourth best player and the lakers still won... that ain't good

P O S T - G A M E

Quote:
Well Texans game is about to start if anyone wants a second serving of pain

Quote:
Here comes the Westbrook slander...bunch a fake fans in here.

Quote:
This team takes a massive toll on my mental health
I will remain a supporter but I cannot invest myself into this team anymore.

Quote:
Don’t blame you. I skipped the last game because I can’t keep going to bed stressed and angry

Quote:
The complete lack of effort they showed in game 4 was too much for me.

Especially after that video of Harden talking about having heart.

Quote:
I’m in the same boat, and I don’t see where we go from here. In the likely event that we lose one of the next 3 games I am sure MDA will take the fall. Even if that happens I just can’t bring myself to see us winning a title with Harden. He just doesn’t get it done when it matters the most. And we mortgaged our future to appease him by getting Russ, so it’s not like we can tear it down. Just big sad all around, fam.

Quote:
the worst part about this is we mortgaged our future multiple times over to put this squad together so we can't even really just "blow it up" if we wanted to. what an embarrassing, gutless performance.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Caruso is burning us way more than he has any right to

Every loss it’s been some scrub on their team. Last game was Rondo. Unacceptable

And whoever the hell that guy was in the 2nd quarter lmao

Quote:
I’m not even expecting a win next game. All I ask for is effort from my favorite team. I can’t handle an off-season after another lackluster effort like this

Quote:
The Rockets lost tonight despite making five more 3-pointers and 15 more free throws than the Lakers. It's the first time in NBA history a team has lost a postseason game with differentials of at least +5 3PM and +15 FTM.

Quote:
Lebron really gave us a freebie for the gentlemen sweep and then threw a rookie at us when they’re only up 2-1, yep, we deserve the slander

Quote:
Delete the damn subreddit. This team deserves no support, no ticket sales, no jersey sales, and no fans.

Quote:
This might've been the last year for Harden and Westbrook to win a chip. They're on the wrong side of 30. As a huge Harden and Westbrook fan, I am beyond devastated. But life goes on.

They might end up picking up rings somewhere in the next few years, but this and possibly next year if they don't blow it all up, are the last chances for them to win championships as stars. If they haven't won it by now, while they're in their prime, they're not gonna win it as they get worse.

Quote:
Really nice of our boys to conserve energy for 45 minutes just to let it all out for the final 3. That's winning basketball right there

Quote:
Jokes on all the trolls coming in here, I hate the Rockets most of the time too

Quote:
Something tells me next game is a must win but idk

That's all, folks!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:35 am    Post subject:

It was funny they thought we were getting all the calls earlier in the game

thanks for posting these!
BadGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:37 am    Post subject:

"Guys should be embarassed rn, absolure disrespect from Vogel putting in a rookie only to get cooked by him" - I was getting drunk celebrating last night, but this guy was getting drunk to ease the pain
cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: ***QFTOS: Lakers vs. Rockets - Round 2, Game 4 [09/10/2020]***

RJ 21 wrote:
QFTOS
Quote:
Delete the damn subreddit. This team deserves no support, no ticket sales, no jersey sales, and no fans.

haha
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:55 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Remember when people said the Lakers just gave Houston Game 1 cause its a feel out game for them.. Yeah that doesn't look like a joke anymore
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:06 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:
Quote:

Losing the first game and then making changes in the game plan (and getting players to buy in to the change) inorder to get the "gentlemen's sweep" (first time that I have seen that term) is all about coaching. Vogel has done an exceptional job so far in these playoffs.
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 am    Post subject:

27 wrote:

It is really hard to say that the refs favored the Lakers when the Rockets had 39 free throws and the Lakers only 16. How do the Lakers only get 16 free throws?
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:18 am    Post subject:

Quote:
The Rockets lost tonight despite making five more 3-pointers and 15 more free throws than the Lakers. It's the first time in NBA history a team has lost a postseason game with differentials of at least +5 3PM and +15 FTM.

They are running out of excuses
AFireInside619
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject:

Thank You again OP.
gaogi
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:29 am    Post subject:

LOL on the complaints about the refs in the beginning. They ended up making more free throws (30) than field goals (28)!
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject:

That was pretty hilarious - the whining that the refs favored the Lakers. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

And yes, it's pretty clear we have the coaching advantage, seeing how this series progresses and how Vogel manages our player rotations.
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject:

<Double post>

Last edited by TooMuchMajicBuss on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:32 am; edited 2 times in total
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:31 am    Post subject:

<wow- triple post, only submitted once...>
thurloly
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:02 am    Post subject:

Annihilator wrote:
27 wrote:

It is really hard to say that the refs favored the Lakers when the Rockets had 39 free throws and the Lakers only 16. How do the Lakers only get 16 free throws?

Ye and we DOMINATED the paint and rebounding.

Gonna stab a pillow if someone says "only get FT while driving the paint." It is BS when the Rockets can reach 40 FT while shooting only 3.
Theseus
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:06 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I’ll admit it, I like LeBron but holy f*k I can’t stand Lakers fans and I can’t take it if we get gentleman swept by them. Especially after having lived in LA. Lakers fans are by far the most annoying fan base in the NBA.

We need to come out hot

My roommate is a Houston fan, and I'm far less annoying about it than him. Stuff like this makes me want to be more annoying though.

I've never known a Lakers fan who was a dick about it in real life. It seems like all the toxicity is online with casual fans, which is true for most fanbases I imagine. Just the Lakers happen to have more casual fans with winning so much, the stars that have come through, and the area of the world they're in.
StoicChalice392
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:39 am    Post subject:

Not one mention of how they lost because they didn't have House
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:43 am    Post subject:

Rockets fans' tears are DELICIOUS!

No mention of how they had 39 FTA to our 16.

Last edited by Dr. Laker on Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject:

Does anyone expect any less from the same fan base that defends the asstros?
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:58 am    Post subject:

The complaints about FTs. The delusion.
RJ 21
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:01 am    Post subject:

Carushow made a Rockets podcaster absolutely lose it.

CAUTION ⚠ LOUD

https://streamable.com/ng3a7k

😂 😂 😂
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Reply with quote
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:07 am    Post subject:

RJ 21 wrote:

CAUTION ⚠ LOUD

😂 😂 😂

Love it! That is why the Caru show is some awesome
Annihilator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:17 am    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
RJ 21 wrote:

CAUTION ⚠ LOUD

😂 😂 😂

Love it! That is why the Caru show is some awesome

What makes it even more fun is that AC graduated from Texas A & M. Texas A & M is less than 100 miles from Houston. Residents of Houston watched AC when he was in college.
joeblow
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Thanks OP! That was an entertaining read.

Kinda hilarious to see all the officiating complaints early on from them, yet their team was a +15 at the line over the Lakers.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Pregame insight:

Quote:
Expect Lakers to come out with their clamp down defense from the tip. They'll try to stop us early and run away with it. Bench needs to step up.

Not so good pregame insight:

Quote:
Take a shot everytime the Rockets get a foul call. You will be sober AF

On their way to a 39-16 advantage in freethrow attempts:

Quote:
You gotta be f*ing blind if you don't think the refs favor the Lakers.

Ouch:

Quote:
lebron was like only their fourth best player and the lakers still won... that ain't good

This will haunt Morey in his dreams:

Quote:
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 pm    Post subject:

Wow the delusions about the refs. The entire Houston sports sphere is full of scumbags. Trash fans. Enjoy that fake WS trophy.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: