Stephen A and Max Giving LA, the Dodgers, and the Lakers Much Deserved Praise

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:47 pm    Post subject: Stephen A and Max Giving LA, the Dodgers, and the Lakers Much Deserved Praise

LINK

Just something that may put a smile on the faces of a lot of LA residents
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:02 am    Post subject:

Even though Stephen A is a native New Yorker, it's always seemed like he's a secret admirer of the Lakers and L.A. in general.
MookieBetts50
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:17 am    Post subject:

Is that the same Max Kellerman that cried during his radio show that MLB should suspend Turner for the ENTIRE 2021 season? Eff off that Clipper loving scumbag!
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:23 am    Post subject:

MookieBetts50 wrote:
Is that the same Max Kellerman that cried during his radio show that MLB should suspend Turner for the ENTIRE 2021 season? Eff off that Clipper loving scumbag!

I think a big fine of Turner and the Dodgers makes more sense than a season long suspension. Maybe a month or two suspension. Turner basically spit on all the efforts and good will that the league tried cultivating regarding the virus.
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:59 am    Post subject:

Thanks op for posting but be mindful of the fact that any posts, even shout outs, that begin with Stephen A., Max K., or guys like that will always generate a tepid response. The true Laker fans know these type of guys never say things complimentary from the heart. They only sound like it.

Great headline ! Made you look! That's their mo. .
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:01 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
MookieBetts50 wrote:

I think a big fine of Turner and the Dodgers makes more sense than a season long suspension. Maybe a month or two suspension. Turner basically spit on all the efforts and good will that the league tried cultivating regarding the virus.

That optic of JT sitting there w/o a covering was horrible. A fine possible? I sure hope for that rather than a suspension.
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:20 pm    Post subject:

LakerDYnasty72 wrote:
Thanks op for posting but be mindful of the fact that any posts, even shout outs, that begin with Stephen A., Max K., or guys like that will always generate a tepid response. The true Laker fans know these type of guys never say things complimentary from the heart. They only sound like it.

I know but it still warmed the cockles of my cynical heart, so it felt good to share. And hey, even broken clocks are right twice a day
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:44 am    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
LakerDYnasty72 wrote:

I know but it still warmed the cockles of my cynical heart, so it felt good to share. And hey, even broken clocks are right twice a day

Agree!
LastStand 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:03 am    Post subject:

Ya I’m totally ok with a guy celebrating what may be a once in a lifetime event lol

Anyone who gets mad at turner has no idea how hard these athletes work to get to that point. And how difficult that is

Good for him enjoying it and his life

The media is so sensationalist. I’m glad he did it, people should be praising him for living/enjoying his life
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject:

LastStand 2.0 wrote:
Ya I’m totally ok with a guy celebrating what may be a once in a lifetime event lol

Anyone who gets mad at turner has no idea how hard these athletes work to get to that point. And how difficult that is

The media is so sensationalist. I’m glad he did it, people should be praising him for living/enjoying his life

Too bad for the thousands that are no longer living because of the virus. I am sure that their families wish they could trade that for a few hours in isolation.
LastStand 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:14 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:

Too bad for the thousands that are no longer living because of the virus. I am sure that their families wish they could trade that for a few hours in isolation.

Lol what?

I’m talking about a dude on a baseball field wearing a mask relax
l4kerz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:25 am    Post subject:

LastStand 2.0 wrote:

Kyle Seager said he wanted JT out there to celebrate during his post-game interview.

JT shouldn't get fined or suspended. However, he'll have to live with the consequences of anyone getting sick or dying.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:31 am    Post subject:

l4kerz wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:

Kyle Seager said he wanted JT out there to celebrate during his post-game interview.

JT shouldn't get fined or suspended. However, he'll have to live with the consequences of anyone getting sick or dying.

He broke MLB rules, there will be punishment.
LastStand 2.0
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:07 pm    Post subject:

l4kerz wrote:
LastStand 2.0 wrote:

Good because that’s a once in a lifetime experience

So will everyone else on the Dodgers who clearly were happy to have him there
cannga11
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Stephen A and Max Giving LA, the Dodgers, and the Lakers Much Deserved Praise

Cutheon wrote:
LINK

Just something that may put a smile on the faces of a lot of LA residents

SAS - "As great a that city is, the buzz, the palm trees, the sunshine, all of that stuff is nice, but... when the Lakers win, it's just the better place to be."

Da*n straight.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:06 pm    Post subject:

LastStand 2.0 wrote:
Lol what?

I’m talking about a dude on a baseball field wearing a mask relax

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2915636-justin-turner-dodgers-advised-by-la-health-dept-after-positive-covid-19-test

That must be the new invisible mask.

I wouldn't do too much here. Maybe a one-game suspension or something, plus fines for the Dodgers' field personnel who didn't kick him out. But MLB may not be as forgiving as I am.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: