Official MONTREZL "6th Man of Year" HARRELL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
anth2000
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 16 Apr 2001
Posts: 7152
Location: Pasadena, CA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:24 pm    Post subject:

I love this guy. He might not be perfect in many fan’s eyes, but he really does work hard out there and seems to be a really great teammate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Iron Mamba
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 01 Mar 2012
Posts: 2060

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
@LakersReporter

Montrezl Harrell said he doesn’t understand the ejection, and that he was defending Schroder after he got thrown to the ground. He added, when asked if his issue was with Anunoby:

"My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey."


https://twitter.com/lakersreporter/status/1379619490795646976?s=21
_________________
Avengers: Endgame
Hail Hydra
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leking006
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2018
Posts: 1844

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
I love this guy. He might not be perfect in many fan’s eyes, but he really does work hard out there and seems to be a really great teammate.


I can't say that on his defense. He's lazy in the defensive end. If only he's energetic in the defensive end like when he is in the offensive end, but sadly he isn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 2534

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:19 pm    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:
Quote:
@LakersReporter

Montrezl Harrell said he doesn’t understand the ejection, and that he was defending Schroder after he got thrown to the ground. He added, when asked if his issue was with Anunoby:

"My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey."


https://twitter.com/lakersreporter/status/1379619490795646976?s=21


I f**kn love this guy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 20042

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:23 pm    Post subject:

"My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey."
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 8188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:
Quote:
@LakersReporter

Montrezl Harrell said he doesn’t understand the ejection, and that he was defending Schroder after he got thrown to the ground. He added, when asked if his issue was with Anunoby:

"My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey."


https://twitter.com/lakersreporter/status/1379619490795646976?s=21

There are people that want to trade this guy??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mad55557777
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Posts: 8188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:17 pm    Post subject:

alleyoop wrote:
PenG_ wrote:
Quote:
Ryan Ward
@RyanWardLA

Montrezl Harrell on if he had any issues with Raptors players: "My beef is with anybody who doesn't have a Lakers jersey."

Love this quote. Trezz is certainly a 'bleed for the jersey' kind of guy

Will him do us a favor and stay for less until we own his bird or at least early bird?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 4455

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:19 pm    Post subject:

so refreshing to see this quote from Trez..
_________________
Starting Lakers Dynasty6.0! NOW!!
------
....." each year in Lakerland is marked by four seasons: Kobe’s Mad at His Teammates; Kobe’s Shooting Too Much; Kobe Leads the Victory Parade; Kobe Receives His Championship Ring."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 18896
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:16 am    Post subject:

Kind of a season changing moment. After that little fight, Dennis went down to the locker room to thank Trez for having his back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Vin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 5960
Location: France

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:27 am    Post subject:

Killer_Z wrote:
Iron Mamba wrote:
Quote:
@LakersReporter

Montrezl Harrell said he doesn’t understand the ejection, and that he was defending Schroder after he got thrown to the ground. He added, when asked if his issue was with Anunoby:

"My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey."


https://twitter.com/lakersreporter/status/1379619490795646976?s=21


I f**kn love this guy!


Same, great competitor, great energy and attitude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 17934

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:53 am    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
"My beef is with anybody who doesn’t have a Lakers jersey."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Nov 2016
Posts: 15325

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject:

His beef seems to be with every Laker on the defensive end. Always looking around for someone to blame for his mistakes.
_________________
Klutch Angeles Lakers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 33756

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Trezz has been stinking up the joint lately, hopefully he gets it together.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leking006
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2018
Posts: 1844

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:16 pm    Post subject:

LMFAO his lazy ass
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 13 Apr 2001
Posts: 30759

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:26 pm    Post subject:

Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number Reply with quote
leking006
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2018
Posts: 1844

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.


Can't even guard Claxton vs the Nets. And got outplayed by old man taj.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 33756

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:32 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.


I mentioned it in the Knicks game thread, he’s lost interest ever since the Lakers got Drummond his body language has been poor and he just isn’t putting in the work, it could be a case of taking a back seat cause he knows Drummond can gobble up rebounds and get the junkyard points.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leking006
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2018
Posts: 1844

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.


I mentioned it in the Knicks game thread, he’s lost interest ever since the Lakers got Drummond his body language has been poor and he just isn’t putting in the work, it could be a case of taking a back seat cause he knows Drummond can gobble up rebounds and get the junkyard points.


They should just let him take some time off. looks like he's not into playing basketball right now. He is lazy in his offense like how he is lazy in defense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 33756

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:57 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.


I mentioned it in the Knicks game thread, he’s lost interest ever since the Lakers got Drummond his body language has been poor and he just isn’t putting in the work, it could be a case of taking a back seat cause he knows Drummond can gobble up rebounds and get the junkyard points.


They should just let him take some time off. looks like he's not into playing basketball right now. He is lazy in his offense like how he is lazy in defense.


Yeah something is up with Montrezl Harrell.. I hope he isn’t having issues with the spot light now on Drummond, before we got Drummond he was basically 1 of our best players.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leking006
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2018
Posts: 1844

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.


I mentioned it in the Knicks game thread, he’s lost interest ever since the Lakers got Drummond his body language has been poor and he just isn’t putting in the work, it could be a case of taking a back seat cause he knows Drummond can gobble up rebounds and get the junkyard points.


They should just let him take some time off. looks like he's not into playing basketball right now. He is lazy in his offense like how he is lazy in defense.


Yeah something is up with Montrezl Harrell.. I hope he isn’t having issues with the spot light now on Drummond, before we got Drummond he was basically 1 of our best players.


It looks like it though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 4943

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:10 pm    Post subject:

leking006 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.


I mentioned it in the Knicks game thread, he’s lost interest ever since the Lakers got Drummond his body language has been poor and he just isn’t putting in the work, it could be a case of taking a back seat cause he knows Drummond can gobble up rebounds and get the junkyard points.


They should just let him take some time off. looks like he's not into playing basketball right now. He is lazy in his offense like how he is lazy in defense.


Yeah something is up with Montrezl Harrell.. I hope he isn’t having issues with the spot light now on Drummond, before we got Drummond he was basically 1 of our best players.


It looks like it though.

One sub par game. This wasn’t Vogel’s best performance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Runway8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 21784
Location: La Jolla, San Diego

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject:

I don't like mentally weak players who don't want to compete for their minutes. If he's off because we signed Drummond, then this is not a guy we want long term.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ScHoolBoy B
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 06 Nov 2013
Posts: 356

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:16 pm    Post subject:

He's trying to adjust to his new role. I have no doubt he'll turn it around. Right now this is unfamiliar territory for him since he has to compete with 2 other Cs for playing time. Maybe this is a wake up call for Trez to work on other aspects of his game so this doesn't happen to him on this team or the new team he chooses in the offseason.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leking006
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2018
Posts: 1844

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:17 pm    Post subject:

ScHoolBoy B wrote:
He's trying to adjust to his new role. I have no doubt he'll turn it around. Right now this is unfamiliar territory for him since he has to compete with 2 other Cs for playing time. Maybe this is a wake up call for Trez to work on other aspects of his game so this doesn't happen to him on this team or the new team he chooses in the offseason.


He's not competing with the playing time, he still got his.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
leking006
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 12 Oct 2018
Posts: 1844

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:18 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
leking006 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
Unplayable today. Just horrible. Had zero interest in any kind of defense and defense as lazy as (bleep) on second efforts. Wake the (bleep) up man.


I mentioned it in the Knicks game thread, he’s lost interest ever since the Lakers got Drummond his body language has been poor and he just isn’t putting in the work, it could be a case of taking a back seat cause he knows Drummond can gobble up rebounds and get the junkyard points.


They should just let him take some time off. looks like he's not into playing basketball right now. He is lazy in his offense like how he is lazy in defense.


Yeah something is up with Montrezl Harrell.. I hope he isn’t having issues with the spot light now on Drummond, before we got Drummond he was basically 1 of our best players.


It looks like it though.

One sub par game. This wasn’t Vogel’s best performance


He's been like that on defense for many games now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 50 of 52
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB