Add Delonte West to Sasha's list of tormented pg's!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Add Delonte West to Sasha's list of tormented pg's!

Delonte may have gotten away with some things but, I'll bet he won't forget Sasha! Was he pissed when he left the game or what?
No matter what the house says you know me!

THE_SHOES is about to add Sasha to his "jocker list!"

I like how that kid is comming along. Next season when he finally becomes an adolescent, you guys will be to! He made me laugh in that dismal contest! He was working his ass off for all he was worth. You gotta appreciate that. If Smush brought Sasha's attitude into a game he would be frigging dangerous. Sasha outworked Smush in that contest of what is amounting to a sizeable number of such outings...

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kobekillinu2nite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject:

What about Smush??? He took West's rock 2 times in the fourth........................
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject:

kobekillinu2nite wrote:
What about Smush??? He took West's rock 2 times in the fourth........................

Sorry, but Shoes is spot on here. West won't be having any nightmares about Smush, but his skin will crawl everytime he catchs sight of Sasha. You could just see how very annoyed the young man was. Sasha was in his head like a fly bouncing off a windshield. That buzz buzz buzz just drives ya nuts...
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject:

True but, I'm inclined to believe that Sasha wore Delonte out and. softened the boy up for Smush! Delonte got away with running our boy over a couple of times more than he was called for too...

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject:

A lot of people don't believe it but, after this offseason that attitude is going to make that kid the (bleep) in this league. Sasha actually takes pride in (bleep) with the leagues best pg's. Delonte is not that but, he is decent and, he is quick. That doesn't bother Sasha. Bibby must just hate him and, Iverson may get thrown out of a contest sometime in the near future behind Sasha. What Sasha lacks in skills he makes up in just pure tenacity. Nobody intimidates that little guy...

You give me Ronny Turiaf and, Sasha Vujacic after the remainder of this season and into half of next and you may see something special brewing defensively for the Lakers. Turiaf is willing to learn defense because I think he just plains enjoys it. He could be the next young Rick Fox. Sasha, man there is no telling where that is going.
kenkoy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject:

Sasha can be a good role player for the Lakers once he starts making wide open shots. Also, am I the only who thinks the guy cannot run a fastbreak?

And for cryin' out loud, please stop with that eyebrow wiping thingy. It's creepy!
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
A lot of people don't believe it but, after this offseason that attitude is going to make that kid the (bleep) in this league. Sasha actually takes pride in (bleep) with the leagues best pg's. Delonte is not that but, he is decent and, he is quick. That doesn't bother Sasha. Bibby must just hate him and, Iverson may get thrown out of a contest sometime in the near future behind Sasha. What Sasha lacks in skills he makes up in just pure tenacity. Nobody intimidates that little guy...

You give me Ronny Turiaf and, Sasha Vujacic after the remainder of this season and into half of next and you may see something special brewing defensively for the Lakers. Turiaf is willing to learn defense because I think he just plains enjoys it. He could be the next young Rick Fox. Sasha, man there is no telling where that is going.

Yep. Sasha is like that little knat that keeps trying to fly up your nose while you're hiking. You keep reaching up and swatting at your nose trying to get it, only to find out a minute later that it's still there. Finally you get so fed up and swipe at it more and more quickly and before you know it you're so pissed that you just start smacking your head all over trying to rid yourself of the damn pest. Meanwhile the little knat is just sitting there lauging at you, as are the two other hikers who have spent the last 5 minutes rolling on the ground as they watch you beat the crap out of yourself. Sasha is that kinda annoying!
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.

Last edited by Aussiesuede on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
chazz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject:

Shoes I will remember your post a year from now when Sasha still does not do anything in this league ..The player in that game that stood out was Turief and he made Parker more motivated in the 4th....also I noticed the whole bench was standing and cheering not just one person and that is also in part to Turief...So even though the Lakers lost they actually finally won and I am very looking forward to watching the next game
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject:

LOL Sasha sucks so much that annoys oposing PGs
Freakout
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject:

Sasha really needs to stop living on the 3pt line. His shot is suprisingly consistant when he shoots 20 fter's.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject:

chazz wrote:
Shoes I will remember your post a year from now when Sasha still does not do anything in this league ..The player in that game that stood out was Turief and he made Parker more motivated in the 4th....also I noticed the whole bench was standing and cheering not just one person and that is also in part to Turief...So even though the Lakers lost they actually finally won and I am very looking forward to watching the next game

Oh, I wouldn't have it any other way chazz. 8) I like that kid because he has a huge (bleep) heart and, I know that this offseasons workout for him is going to rival Kobe's

What you guys aren't seeing is a future star who won't settle for being ordinary. He just won't. He came to America to play in the NBA and, damnit he has his mind made up that he will. He has my support!

Go Sasha go!
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject:

Freakout wrote:
Sasha really needs to stop living on the 3pt line. His shot is suprisingly consistant when he shoots 20 fter's.

OH man do I agree with that. when he runs those little curl in routes and, loses his man on those picks and gently drops the midrange shot as if it were a layup he is straight money. He'll figure it out. I'm guessing in practice he delivers those treys with equal ease because the stress factor isn't there. What happens when he finally relaxes? People laugh when the comparisons are made of legendary figures like Kerr and Paxson but, quite frankly Sasha just left high school and it is way to early to count him out. I'm betting Kerr and Paxson weren't as intense on defense as Sasha was even now...
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject:

40ptmachine wrote:
LOL Sasha sucks so much that annoys oposing PGs

You should be able to appreciate Sasha more than anybody because like Sasha you are both extremely annoying...

The only differance is Sasha's annoyance is appreciated...
chazz
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject:

I bet you were a big Cooney fan in boxing too huh?? ....You give Sasha way too much credit for a guy who should not be in the league....A 33% shooter gets no kudos from me..He cannot drive to the basket and look at his plus and minus for games
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject:

If Smush played as hard as Sasha does, game-in game-out, Smush would likely be a damned near All-Star.

I've been asking for Sasha to get a chance as a starter for a while now. Smush hasn't played D in the last 2 months. Sasha may not be the world class athlete, but he's an annoying SOB. Quick PGs have real trouble with him cause they're used to having the defender give up once beat. Sasha just KEEPS coming at you to the point that the PG is ready to fight.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
LakerJosh
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Freakout wrote:

Exactly.
PiPisKobesByatch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject:

LOL yes.. he was "tormented" into 19 pts and 10 assists before fouling out.

i wish our point guards could COMBINE for a "tormented" game for once.
ZenMaster4President
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject:

Yep.

People, raised on Sportcenter highlights, never appreciate the dirty work. How many points did he score they ask... What is his ppg? apg? What, its not even 6 and 2? He is a bum and a bust they say. Its really saddening.

Go, Sasha.
THE GOODS
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject:

delonte west look like the green goblin especially in those celt uniforms...
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject:

THE GOODS wrote:

angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject:

Sasha had three steals. That isn't bad.
And 1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject:

PiPisKobesByatch wrote:
LOL yes.. he was "tormented" into 19 pts and 10 assists before fouling out.

i wish our point guards could COMBINE for a "tormented" game for once.

Yeah, I don't know what Shoes' point is with this thread.

I thought West played very well yesterday.

True he fouled out. But if I'm not mistaken, one of those fouls came when he intentionally fouled Kobe on a two-on-one fast break in the first half. Kid saved a sure basket. And how many points did we lose by?
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:

You sure make a living out of jocking players who are either handicapped or cannot play defense.

Who's the next player you're going to jock?

Brian Cook?
Matt Carroll?
How about MP3 from the old days?
PiPisKobesByatch
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject:

or better yet.. LAMAR ODOM! HA!
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
THE GOODS wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! That is what I was thinking! Damned that is an ugly child ladies and gentleman!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: