Maybe Lamar doesn't want to be the best he can be...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Blah Blah Blah

LO just outrebounded the best rebounder in the NBA. Ofcourse he sucks because instead of shooting for himself everytime he looks for a teammate.

There is NO GM In the NBA that would not pay for a double-double talent like Lamar Odom.

If you guys think he's overpaid by league standards, you are insane.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Blah Blah Blah

Sadly your best post in months.

Quote:
LO just outrebounded the best rebounder in the NBA. Ofcourse he sucks because instead of shooting for himself everytime he looks for a teammate.

And generally the results aren't too good. Notice his +/- is one of the worst in the league for the money he's being paid.

Quote:
If you guys think he's overpaid by league standards, you are insane.

No, just using common sense.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject:

Quote:
And generally the results aren't too good. Notice his +/- is one of the worst in the league for the money he's being paid.

Seen the supoprting cast he plays with?

I never knew basketball was a one man sport. That stat is meaningless considering most of the other players and teams in the league have better supoprting casts than Kobe and Odom do.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
40ptmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:

I never knew basketball was a one man sport. That stat is meaningless considering most of the other players and teams in the league have better supoprting casts than Kobe and Odom do.

Switch that to "The supporting cast that Kobe has" not "Kobe and Odom"

Lamar sucks mas, you will spent the rest of your life overrating him ? He had only a single digit game AGAIN

He gets rebs cuz our big men suck ( just like dampier when he was a top rebounder in GS ang then got exposed in dallas )

Lamar is not even close to a star or something like that, and that's a fact
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Quote:

No, that stat really isn't meaningless, considering almost every good player in the NBA that is worth his salt has a good +/-.
Laker Lurker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject:

Nah. On the contrary-Lamar wants to be the best he can be if only to stop the dissing he gets from LG.
circusmonkey
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject:

As long as I'm not paying him, why should I care how much he's being paid? Besides, if you want to talk about overpaid, let's talk about Brian Grant!

As long as Lamar is wearing PnG, I'm a fan of him and what he brings. Overpaid, underpaid, overachieves, underachieves, whatever, I just take him for what he is.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: