Vanessa Bryant is the REAL MVP!!!! She’s Coming for Blood!!!!!🩸
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:09 pm    Post subject: Vanessa Bryant is the REAL MVP!!!! She’s Coming for Blood!!!!!🩸

She posted the complaint against the officers who took pictures of the scene for profit and showed them around.

Here’s the link to two of the pages but you can read it all on her IG page.

https://i.postimg.cc/VNfJngwJ/A86-FAE1-B-62-C4-41-E7-B5-E2-0-F967-D64-CC22.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/0NVbfS5c/8680-BF91-76-F6-41-F5-BABE-E1162-C353-B8-A.jpg

Vanessa’s IG

https://www.instagram.com/vanessabryant/
Robblake
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:10 pm    Post subject:

I hope that get the most severe penalties. How (bleep) dare them be so cruel and disgusting share photos of victims of a tragic accident. It hurts enough for the families but to have their bodies shared around like some side of the mouth gossip to laugh at is beyond me.
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject:

The bartender was excited to see pictures of Kobe’s mutilated body and found it humorous? What a psychopath.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:25 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
The bartender was excited to see pictures of Kobe’s mutilated body and found it humorous? What a psychopath.

No surprise. A bunch of dumb asses. Doesn’t take a genius to be a cop or bartender and these guys were at the bottom of the barrel. Hope they all get the max penalty for what they did. How was that a good thing? So, I am thinking every time these cops see someone die, shot, run over by a car, they are there taking pics for fun to share with their buddies. Pieces of crap.
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:58 pm    Post subject:

One deputy in particular took between 25-100 photos on his phone? Wtf!?
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Vanessa is a better woman than I could EVER hope to be. I am absolutely sick right now.
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:55 pm    Post subject:

Just goes to show you what type of society we live in now. No respect even for the dead, and these are the people our cities hire to uphold the law. What a joke!
Laker4lifer4real
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:39 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:

Wrong person. The bartender was shocked and shared what happened to a table of patrons when the officer left. One of the patrons at the table was disgusted and called in a police report from their car. Sad that even when reported the officers only had to delete the pictures and went unpunished. This lawsuit is the only way to get some justice for their immoral actions.
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:45 pm    Post subject:

This article sums up some of the details, including the horrible behavior of a bartender. (bleep) whoever that is. Details could be VERY disturbing to some though.

LINK
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Laker4lifer4real wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

Wrong person. The bartender was shocked and shared what happened to a table of patrons when the officer left. One of the patrons at the table was disgusted and called in a police report from their car. Sad that even when reported the officers only had to delete the pictures and went unpunished. This lawsuit is the only way to get some justice for their immoral actions.

This gives a little info on the behavior of the bartender. Very disturbing.

LINK
Laker4lifer4real
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject:

Steve007 wrote:
Laker4lifer4real wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:

This gives a little info on the behavior of the bartender. Very disturbing.

LINK

Ugh. I was wrong. The bartender is a piece of (bleep) too.
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Hopefully no qualified immunity for these cops as they were not doing it as part of their jobs and she can go after them personally in the suit. They can stand to lose a lot of their own money without being bailed out by taxpayers.
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, that's another entire level of disturbing then I could ever imagine being.

Sadly, there's A LOT of people out there that find things like that intriguing or interesting. IDC who it is, when it's a real person like that it's just sickening to share vids/pics of death.. period. I've seen people try to compare it to movies but i've watched/enjoyed endless amounts of action and horror movies but in no way is it even remotely comparable. That's someone's family that meant everything in the world to them....

It's just even worse when it's someone you can attach actual feelings to on top of it all like all of us here can with Kobe. Personally, I only read the first couple sentences and closed it out. That was plenty for me. I hope the Officers involved get the max punishment and not just a simple slap on the wrist/re-location.
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:38 pm    Post subject:

Cops feel like they have a license to do anything and nobody can do anything about it. It's almost like being a made guy in the mob. LAPD pretends to serve the public but they're just another street gang. Hopefully Vanessa can get Justice for her family. Hire a team of lawyers with the resources she has and bring them to justice.
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:33 pm    Post subject:

I feel so bad for the Bryant family having to deal with this BS during their entire grieving process. Life will never be what once was and cruel, soulless people are pouring gas on those flames.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:40 pm    Post subject:

socalsp3 wrote:
Cops feel like they have a license to do anything and nobody can do anything about it. It's almost like being a made guy in the mob. LAPD pretends to serve the public but they're just another street gang. Hopefully Vanessa can get Justice for her family. Hire a team of lawyers with the resources she has and bring them to justice.

Quote:
"The Police are the biggest gang in America" - Tupac

Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:31 am    Post subject:

Jail will be the safest place for them because now that Vanessa has posted their names there is no telling what could happen to them if the LA streets get to them first.
Al13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:39 am    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
Jail will be the safest place for them because now that Vanessa has posted their names there is no telling what could happen to them if the LA streets get to them first.

they might have to move to different city, maybe state, maybe country
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject:

There wouldn't be any ends of the earth these monsters could run to escape my vengeance. To know they took the photos is bad enough. But they couldn't WAIT to share and show them to people - friends, family members, colleagues, COMPLETE STRANGERS. This is a level of depravity that not even I imagined.
Mamba Mentality
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:45 am    Post subject:

Al13 wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:

Yeah they will not be safe. Don't wish violence upon them, but they brought this on themselves. Unfortunately, I can't say I feel sorry though. They probably do this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME (sharing gruesome photos of accidents, crime scenes), but this time got caught up because they messed with one strong AF woman who has major pull. Congratulations to Vanessa for exposing these (bleep).
RG73
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:27 pm    Post subject:

Mamba Mentality wrote:
Al13 wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:

Yeah they will not be safe. Don't wish violence upon them, but they brought this on themselves. Unfortunately, I can't say I feel sorry though. They probably do this kind of stuff ALL THE TIME (sharing gruesome photos of accidents, crime scenes), but this time got caught up because they messed with one strong AF woman who has major pull. Congratulations to Vanessa for exposing these (bleep).

Exactly. They had surely done this before and, moreover, this is probably part of the department culture. The city needs to crack down on this, especially since this epic failure of police leadership is going to cost the city taxpayers a great deal of money. Hopefully Vanessa’s case will open up other instances and those victimized families can get a class action suit going.
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject:

The darkest of the darkest of a human's morbid curiosity and shamelessness.

My prayer for Vanessa Bryant and Family: Peace & Love .....
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:47 pm    Post subject:

RG73 wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
Al13 wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:

Exactly. They had surely done this before and, moreover, this is probably part of the department culture. The city needs to crack down on this, especially since this epic failure of police leadership is going to cost the city taxpayers a great deal of money. Hopefully Vanessa’s case will open up other instances and those victimized families can get a class action suit going.

I highly doubt it. Cops literally get away with murder in this country. No other country but America allows their police to operate with immunity. They get slaps on the wrist for murdering people in their own homes. Don't expect anything to come from this.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:52 pm    Post subject:

kobe

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
socalsp3
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:54 pm    Post subject:

kwase wrote:
RG73 wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:
Al13 wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:

I highly doubt it. Cops literally get away with murder in this country. No other country but America allows their police to operate with immunity. They get slaps on the wrist for murdering people in their own homes. Don't expect anything to come from this.

They lose immunity because Leaking photos is not their job. They can be sued outside of their job and lose personal cash.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: