DeAndre Jordan is Officially a Laker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:48 am    Post subject:

Yeah, people will point to his "super high %" but the guy is so trash if you just watch him play on both ends. I can def. see why a team who's biggest weakness is a rim protecting big happily released him even though he was great friends with there best player.. That kind of speaks volumes and i'm seeing why the Nets did it.

Kind of sad when we think a guy sitting at the end of the Kings bench would be a clear improvement over him.

If DJ just sat at the end of our bench and was here for pure insurance or spot rest management help i'd get it but starting is kind of pathetic tbh. I'm hoping once Bron returns or even Ariza they give DJ tons of "games off" going forward. They are pretty thin up front and are going to have to either make a tough decision on releasing a guard or making a trade because they clearly need at least one more front court guy pretty badly.

I wouldn't even mind seeing Sekou get some chances with our actual rotation guys in non garbage time minutes here and there. I'm having a hard time seeing it be much worse then playing DJ and at least there's some potential upside there.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:53 am    Post subject:

good to have for the Gobert, Jokic, west playoff slugs
PinoyLBJFan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:46 pm    Post subject:

After rewatching the LBJ and Stewart incident, I was amused at De Andre Jordan's defensive stance when Steward was charging towards LBJ. That moment where he bulldozed those coaches people restraining him just to reach to the Lakers side.
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:10 am    Post subject:

he shouldn't be starting. And we should have tried harder to keep Drummond, if we were just gonna let Gasol stay in Spain.

That said, I wonder who we'd have to package him with to try to get Myles Turner from Indiana.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18
Jump to: