RIP Gabriella "Gabby" Petito - 9.19.21; UPDATE: Brian Laundrie Autopsy shows he died by suicide
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:02 pm    Post subject: RIP Gabriella "Gabby" Petito - 9.19.21; UPDATE: Brian Laundrie Autopsy shows he died by suicide

Remains and Personal items found
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/20/us/brian-laundrie-update-gabby-petito/index.html
Suspected human remains and items belonging to Brian Laundrie found in Florida park, FBI says

https://news.yahoo.com/body-thought-gabby-petitos-found-093225375.html
Body thought to be Gabby Petito's was found near where a family of YouTubers tipped off authorities after seeing her van by chance
Quote:
She said her husband had accidentally left the camera recording. When they realized the information could prove useful, she said, they gave the footage to the FBI.

I never realized the 5th Amendment protects people in this manner.
Reddit is all over this one..
5000+ members signed up already
https://www.reddit.com/r/GabbyPetito/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gabby-petito-update-missing-found-b1920743.html
https://abc7chicago.com/gabrielle-petito-missing-brian-laundrie-nichole-schmidt-girl/11022396/

She is the owner of the van btw.. so him returning without her is all that much more sus

Crazy insane case
I would hate to be a police officer. I would destroy this families life for hiding evidence

She has been visibly missing since August 25th iirc
Mother received a text on 30th or 31st but she doesn't trust it was physically from her

This sicko she traveled with somehow left her and flew home during the trip to remove stuff from his families home and put in storage.. wtf

He arrives back ALONE driving from Utah to Florida all by himself and TOLD NOBODY she was missing.

Mother of missing girl has been texting the family and boyfriend asking for any help.. NOBODY replies

YET THE POLICE CANNOT ARREST THIS CREEP?? Fix the (bleep) 5th amendment

He/They were also right near the Double Homicide in Utah of the two women who said they were being harassed by some creepy man.. same time
https://meaww.com/murders-kylen-schulte-crystal-turner-disappearance-of-gabby-petito-linked-utah-city-moab-at-center

Just so weird
Can you imagine you cannot arrest him or the parents for hindering the investigation? I think there should be laws about stuff like this...
If you know something and hide it intentionally you will be charged with HUGE BIGLY (bleep) Crime

Last edited by ContagiousInspiration on Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:04 pm    Post subject:

I read and heard about this, but don't want to dig too deep cuz I know I'll get triggered

What a pos. I mean, how much more suspicious can u be?

Guess it's time for some good old fashioned street justice.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:18 pm    Post subject:

rip

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject:

He has now been named a person of interest. The Utah police released the full body cam video of their domestic dispute stop that took place before she went missing.

https://abc7ny.com/11024439/

Have no idea why this pretty young woman was with this creepy guy in the first place. As a father of a daughter of similar age, I wish the police would just allow the girls father to go in and drag the boyfriend out of that house to "answer some questions".

Sadly, it feels like we all know what happened....and now it will just be finding out how it happened.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:48 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
He has now been named a person of interest. The Utah police released the full body cam video of their domestic dispute stop that took place before she went missing.

Have no idea why this pretty young woman was with this creepy guy in the first place. As a father of a daughter of similar age, I wish the police would just allow the girls father to go in and drag the boyfriend out of that house to "answer some questions".

Sadly, it feels like we all know what happened....and now it will just be finding out how it happened.

They both had mental health issues. It may be that she harmed herself, rather he harmed her. Or some joint pact that he backed out of or something.

In any event, it's not a 5th Amendment problem, it's an evidence problem.

I would also remind you, adkindo, that there are "pretty young women" psychopaths, and the police encounters seem to show her as the physically aggressive one. That being said - and with the scrutiny they're getting from mishandling the gymnasts - I'd be stunned if the FBI isn't out getting search warrants for everything this guy has touched since kindergarten.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:20 am    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
adkindo wrote:

They both had mental health issues. It may be that she harmed herself, rather he harmed her. Or some joint pact that he backed out of or something.

I would also remind you, adkindo, that there are "pretty young women" psychopaths, and the police encounters seem to show her as the physically aggressive one. That being said - and with the scrutiny they're getting from mishandling the gymnasts - I'd be stunned if the FBI isn't out getting search warrants for everything this guy has touched since kindergarten.

Yep.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject:

His mouth contains evidence
Potentially his parents, who must be very sick people, also have evidence in their mouths

She owns the van.
They were never married.
He came back without her in her van.. that is stolen property unless he can use his mouth and tell us why he has it and where she is

And I agree 110% with Adkindo..
I couldn't be a parent because I would be incarcerated for forcing the Laundrie family to evacuate the home maybe via Fire if necessary and make them speak. They know where my daughter is and she is OBVIOUSLY in trouble since he stole her car and she has not been heard from since August 25th.. By the time court rolls around it could be 4 bodies and I am facing life in prison.. This is why Fifth Amendment needs changed for special circumstances like this.

Fook anyone who tries to paint her as an aggressor... He kicked her out of her van and stole her phone and told her to chill?? You get the (bleep) out of the van.. give her her phone back and take a fooking walk and chill.. (bleep) that guy and all his DNA

So Fathers in the thread.. if he gets off because of the 5th amendment - your "Evidence" problem... how would you feel if it was your child he is responsible for "disappearing"?

There is strong potential he murdered the two women whose bodies were found on the 18th. The cop video was taken in the parking lot of one of their places of work and police surmise they were killed either that night or the next day iirc.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:18 pm    Post subject:

He lied to the cops about not having a phone too

So they wouldn't search it and find???

In the video he says he didn't have one.. then at the end She asks the cop to make sure he has his charger for his phone....
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:40 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I went way down the rabbit hole on the subreddit about this case. I think they knew each other since high school. He apparently had a crush on her and he sold her on the idea of becoming van life "influencers" (I don't get it either). Things probably soured during their trip and he probably freaked tf out.

The # of red flags are staggering and hopefully something turns up.

Last edited by jonnybravo on Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:45 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Potentially his parents, who must be very sick people, also have evidence in their mouths

She owns the van.
They were never married.
He came back without her in her van.. that is stolen property unless he can use his mouth and tell us why he has it and where she is

I couldn't be a parent because I would be incarcerated for forcing the Laundrie family to evacuate the home maybe via Fire if necessary and make them speak. They know where my daughter is and she is OBVIOUSLY in trouble since he stole her car and she has not been heard from since August 25th.. By the time court rolls around it could be 4 bodies and I am facing life in prison.. This is why Fifth Amendment needs changed for special circumstances like this.

Fook anyone who tries to paint her as an aggressor... He kicked her out of her van and stole her phone and told her to chill?? You get the (bleep) out of the van.. give her her phone back and take a fooking walk and chill.. (bleep) that guy and all his DNA

So Fathers in the thread.. if he gets off because of the 5th amendment - your "Evidence" problem... how would you feel if it was your child he is responsible for "disappearing"?

There is strong potential he murdered the two women whose bodies were found on the 18th. The cop video was taken in the parking lot of one of their places of work and police surmise they were killed either that night or the next day iirc.

You might want to seriously rethink the repercussions of abolishing the 5th. It might stoke your emotion right now, but the negative affects of that are off the charts. It's ESPECIALLY critical with the way the corrupt manner in which judicial system is currently operating. I can't really even articulate how disastrous that would be for the general public. There's a reason why every defense attorney worth a damn will tell you not to talk. You trust law enforcement that much? I SURE as F don't.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:47 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:

She owns the van.
They were never married.

You might want to seriously rethink the repercussions of abolishing the 5th. It might stoke your emotion right now, but the negative affects of that are off the charts. It's ESPECIALLY critical with the way the corrupt manner in which judicial system is currently operating. I can't really even articulate how disastrous that would be for the general public. There's a reason why every defense attorney worth a damn will tell you not to talk. You trust law enforcement that much? I SURE as F don't.

Exactly. The inability to move forward on a case against the boyfriend isn't because of 5th. There is not enough evidence to proceed with case yet, and that is not the fault of a very important and much needed amendment. It's up to law enforcement to find evidence to make a case—not simply sit back and expect anyone involved to confess. If relatives or associates of the boyfriend are hiding evidence or in some way accomplices after the fact, then build upon that and leverage it to get more information if you can.

But railing against the 5th amendment because of this case as it currently stands is totally misguided and misunderstanding of the whole point behind the amendment.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject:

The authorities are biding their time and waiting for him to slip up....no need to destroy the 5th amendment over one case.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:52 am    Post subject:

She owns the van.
They were never married.

I'm a dad of a daughter and granddad of a granddaughter.

My level of fear and paranoia regarding some of the sketchy dudes my daughter used to date was off the charts.

With all of that, had something happened to my daughter, I am fairly certain that I'd let law enforcement follow the process before shredding the Constitution.

Kicking in his door and hooking up battery cables to his testicles can seem like an appropriate response in exigent circumstances. Having lived on this planet for a few cycles, however, I've learned a few things:

1) Most violent criminals are careless. If this dude harmed/killed her, they'll get him. It may take months or years, but they won't stop going after him;

2) The situation may not be as "cut-and-dried" as it seems. Gabby has some mental health issues, so any number of things may have happened;

3) Confessions under duress/torture are virtually worthless if the defendant has competent legal representation;

4) Between video cameras, cellphones, their social media presence, the van, etc., there will be evidence of what happened to her. If she's dead and her body is in a landfill, a bra strap or shoelace will surface. This isn't a case of a girl disappearing and nobody knows about it for weeks. There are fresh physical and cyber trails to follow.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:09 am    Post subject:

I wish to apologize if I was overly rude or anything to anyone in here. I get a bit overcharged at times.
I do not want to remove the 5th but when you are the last person to have seen a missing person and you will not talk then you need locked up until your memory works better..

https://www.tiktok.com/@mirandabaker_?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

^woman here says her and her boyfriend picked up Brian hitchhiking on August 29th at 530pm in Colter Bay, Grand Tetons WY
He offered them $200 cash for a ride??
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:13 pm    Post subject:

I wish to apologize if I was overly rude or anything to anyone in here. I get a bit overcharged at times.
I do not want to remove the 5th but when you are the last person to have seen a missing person and you will not talk then you need locked up until your memory works better..

^woman here says her and her boyfriend picked up Brian hitchhiking on August 29th at 530pm in Colter Bay, Grand Tetons WY

The inevitable drip, drip, drip of info will turn into a flood. Hopefully, they had a bad fight and she just left him and is off the radar. If something bad has happened (he killed her or she killed herself), it will come out relatively quickly.

The issue is, if Brian's family has $$$ and he did it, he has time to get a top attorney who is already building alternate theories of the case.
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:22 pm    Post subject:

I don't get how stupid our country is at times, especially law enforcement and the authorities.

How could you not bring this guy in for questioning? How is he protected when a women has vanished that he was with every single day for the past 2+ years and its well documented.

It doesn't make sense....I get protecting people, but this tells you how stupid Florida is (which I already knew).

If he didn't kill her, she killed herself and he knows either way.....

If he didn't do a thing, and she just mysteriously left him and he came all the way back home alone, then he should tell authorities that.

His parents are EVIL....how could you protect him?? Then speak, you bastard.

I don't get it.......
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:04 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
I don't get how stupid our country is at times, especially law enforcement and the authorities.

How could you not bring this guy in for questioning? How is he protected when a women has vanished that he was with every single day for the past 2+ years and its well documented.

It doesn't make sense....I get protecting people, but this tells you how stupid Florida is (which I already knew).

If he didn't do a thing, and she just mysteriously left him and he came all the way back home alone, then he should tell authorities that.

I don't get it.......

I am wondering why they can't arrest him on suspicion of grand theft, auto?
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Dr. Laker wrote:

The inevitable drip, drip, drip of info will turn into a flood. Hopefully, they had a bad fight and she just left him and is off the radar. If something bad has happened (he killed her or she killed herself), it will come out relatively quickly.

The issue is, if Brian's family has $$$ and he did it, he has time to get a top attorney who is already building alternate theories of the case.

This day and age I am thankful for all the cameras everywhere. Just before the shooting at the King Soopers here there had been robberies and reports of random gunfire.. in Boulder, CO. I mentioned we needed more cameras

^^The story of him going off on his own.. I saw another post about a woman seeing the van parked without anyone in it for a few days.. she is probably talking to FBI now.. This matches up with his story he told the people he hitched a ride with.

There was a guy here who freaked out on DMT and killed his friend due to hallucinations.. This Brian kid can create any and every crazy story.

Yes, the legal process and my civility. I think the smugness of the whole thing (I don't have to speak to you or anyone) is just horrible and needs some sort of fix.. Isn't there a law that says if you witness a crime and will not help then you are hindering law enforcement? I know this creates a lot of problems but what about something this serious where the person missing is also the owner of the vehicle he drove- his Fiancee?

I am seeing the benefits of the 5th beyond helping criminals escape prosecution it just bites hard in this case
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:13 pm    Post subject:

I do have to say (and not in any way as judgement of anyone here), this case is just example number 989,786 of the media's obsession with the disappearances of attractive, young, blonde, white women.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:25 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:

I don't get it.......

He's protected by the same considerations we are all afforded via our legal system.

The reality is, at this point there is not even evidence there has been a crime involving Petito's disappearance. She's an adult whose whereabouts are unknown, nothing more. Obviously, the situation is highly suspicious and Laundrie's behavior is damning, but the police have no criminal case yet. Bring him in for uncooperative questioning isn't likely going to get them anywhere (if they play it by the book, which they should). They can't hold him for anything, so it's not like they can sweat him out. All they do is set a clock ticking that is better to hold off on until there is an actual case to pursue.

It's frustrating for sure, but logical from a law enforcement standpoint.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:10 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
I do have to say (and not in any way as judgement of anyone here), this case is just example number 989,786 of the media's obsession with the disappearances of attractive, young, blonde, white women.

How many POC would've received an hour long talking to about domestic violence?

If Brian was african american his name and reputation would've been sullied everywhere by now
We would have heard about every single thing in his past
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:23 pm    Post subject:

Police have entered the home
Hopefully they bring they whole family out in cuffs
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject:

Hmm.. Just heard one reporter saying "The parents requested to speak with the Police"

https://twitter.com/NorthPortPolice/status/1439003605546250243
Quote:
North Port Police are currently speaking with the Laundrie Family at their request. At this time, we are not speaking with Brian. More details when available.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Her Biological Father did go to the home on the 10th and demanded some answers and the cops had to come
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:49 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

How many POC would've received an hour long talking to about domestic violence?

If Brian was african american his name and reputation would've been sullied everywhere by now
We would have heard about every single thing in his past

If he was Black (and she was white), he would've spent somewhere between 8 and 72 hours locked up while they let her depart in the van.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7
Jump to: