Laker Nation, We need to stick together!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fourplay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Laker Nation, We need to stick together!!!

That was one of the most terrible losses all season--so was the Boston--so was the Sacramento. We remember them all--they were heart-breakers. We don't need to turn our backs on each other. My wife was scared because I started screamin at the top of my lungs, throwing things, and was about hit my big screen--I couldn't calm down after this one (I told her never watch the Lakers with me, but she wanted to bond--wrong idea).

I could be like some of you and curse smush. I'm sure many of you were like me saying "GIVE KOBE THE *#@@#!@# BALL!!!" I'm sure many of you are perplexed as to why we keep losing close games. Well it's because we have a young and inexperienced team. We'll get it together. If we can stay in the playoff hunt, it will be a big boost to some players definitely in need of a confidence boost. Basically, we all need to be patient. They'll bounce back. Remember your pain right now. Remember to rub it in your enemies face next time we're on top.
shnjb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Sounds like you need to stick together with your wife before you think about sticking together with other fans.

But I like your idea too.
Gr8testEver
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Where's that Vic the Brick fella when you need him most?? He would say something like UNITY IN THE COMMUNTITY and that this is a playoff team still as they technically are.

Last edited by Gr8testEver on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

We have been sticking together all season long and to tell you the truth up to this point no one has hope.
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject:

Smush sucks...but I'm with ya!!!
Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject:

All the California Lakers fans need to stick together and ALL roll up on the Lakers Front Offices with pitchforks and torches and kick Mitchs ass out of there and tell Buss to do something about this team RIGHT NOW
turbulent
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject:

ive watched every single mother bleeping game this season. Ive rushed my ass home through hell traffic, skipped on going out with friends, only to stay home and watch this piece of crap team. I EVEN GOT CABLE!!!!!..just to see "My Lakes"....I am really not sure if I can keep watching this crap and scheduling around Lakers game. Honestly, I dont give a crap about missing a game anymore...................
KB8LJ23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Kobe should score. That's all I'm going to say. When he scores 40 or more we more often win. His january month was 9-4 this month with this loss we are 5-9. Haven't people gotten it yet? We need Kobe to score that much. It's sad but it's true. Look at the lineup. Smush 8-10 points, Lamar same thing, Kwame 6, Mihm 10, Cook anywhere from 6-10. The 5-9 record comes from Kobe facilitating a lot more. And, look where it's getting us at. If Kobe truly didn't care about people hating on him then he would be selfish and take the game himself.

Also note how many jumpshooters we got. Hardly any. Sasha has decent range but incosistent with most shots. Smush does he have real range? Lamar same thing as Smush, Mihm is banged up right now but he has some nice range. Cook can shoot. Turiaf we haven't seen much of. Kwame is just a shaq clone and a bad one at that. He doesn't have range. Devean George is incosistent but when he's on he's on.

So, that's 3 players. One is banged up and Cook doesn't get enough minutes because he isn't a decent defender. So, we are basically left with a banged up Mihm and George who is out after this season. Notice his best stuff comes during a contract year. That is why we lose a lot of games. FO isn't even trying to get anyone. Get brunson get hardaway, get anyone. At worst we would have to let Slava go. So, why hasn't this happened yet? Simple Mitch sucks as a GM. Don't believe me. Look at the trades. Caron for Kwame, Jumaine for a pick, Lamar for Shaq, and various others. Look at the drafts too. Can we never get someone that is under the radar and would perform in any offense.
laker_pride
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject:

lakers shouldnt have been down in the first place. what is wrong with this team.
Coca James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject:

turbulent wrote:
ive watched every single mother bleeping game this season. Ive rushed my ass home through hell traffic, skipped on going out with friends, only to stay home and watch this piece of crap team. I EVEN GOT CABLE!!!!!..just to see "My Lakes"....I am really not sure if I can keep watching this crap and scheduling around Lakers game. Honestly, I dont give a crap about missing a game anymore...................

exactly how im feeling right about now...except that wheres lamar/waldo pic is still funny as hyell

"I have to be assertive, and if the ball doesn't go in, it gives us a good rebounding opportunity." - Kobe
gdballa03
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject:

My friend told me today that Lamar looks like a hotdog...it was funny as hell because HE DOES! Random I know...but LAKERS FOR LIFE! (even when they lose!)
RJBaca
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Laker Nation, We need to stick together!!!

Fourplay wrote:
That was one of the most terrible losses all season--so was the Boston--so was the Sacramento.

So was Atlanta
So was Memphis
So was Chicago
So was Utah
So was Indiana
So was Charlotte
So was Golden State
So was NO/Okla.
So was Minnisota
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject:

Lets all just go to Disneyland!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject:

DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
We have been sticking together all season long and to tell you the truth up to this point no one has hope.

Quit speaking for everyone.
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
DaggerInTheHeart wrote:

you tell him! if none of us have hope, why are we still on LG?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject:

i think lamar and kwame need to go back t highschool, one needs to learn too catch and the other needs too a say no to drugs class.
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:

I'm speaking for myself and for those who have lost hope.
FredG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject:

It's just a basketball game.
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject:

DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
JD wrote:

Baloney. First of all... you came into a thread where a guy was trying to keep some positive vibes going and decided to drop some of your typical piss and moan crap. Second of all... you DID make it all-inclusive.

And I quote...

DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject:

JD wrote:
DaggerInTheHeart wrote:
JD wrote:

Baloney. First of all... you came into a thread where a guy was trying to keep some positive vibes going and decided to drop some of your typical piss and moan crap. Second of all... you DID make it all-inclusive.

And I quote...

DaggerInTheHeart wrote:

Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject:

yes, think positive!... this team is young... they are learning and improving... we only need patience... lamar is a potential triple-double... kwame will be a 20-10 guy... vujacic will soon be the next steve nash... we only need to play like a team... jackson has nine rings...
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject:

Sage_10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject:

Absolutely, stick together. Hopefully they make the playoffs. It's no secret they won't be raising any eyebrows the rest of the season. Let's just keep supporting this team.
lakersdynasty999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject:

Go Lakers!!!
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject:

8750 wrote:
yes, think positive!... this team is young... they are learning and improving... we only need patience... lamar is a potential triple-double... kwame will be a 20-10 guy... vujacic will soon be the next steve nash... we only need to play like a team... jackson has nine rings...

For those that see thru hyperbole and have the ability to flip that one around on you... I only ask this...

Then what are you doing here? If things suck ass so bad, turn off your TV, quit logging onto the Internet... and go crawl under a rock.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: