Jeanie Buss and Kurt Rambis on with Dave Smith and taking calls on Thursday.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject:

Any audio?
sportsgod
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject:

Thanks for all the great response to the show with Jeanie and Kurt; these nine pages were awesome; funny, relevant and factual. Great job.
Hope all of you call the show from wherever you are in the world: 800 770-1540, 4-7PM, PDT, M-F.

Bounty can't be a regular listener to my show if he says I never criticize Mitch Cupcake's moves! Don't I rip him on a daily basis about the Shaq deal, Kwame Brown, the first round busts, Jumaine Jones, Aaron McKie, etc?

BTW, Cupcake might be on my show soon and that should be a showdown!
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject:

sportsgod wrote:
Thanks for all the great response to the show with Jeanie and Kurt; these nine pages were awesome; funny, relevant and factual. Great job.
Hope all of you call the show from wherever you are in the world: 800 770-1540, 4-7PM, PDT, M-F.

Bounty can't be a regular listener to my show if he says I never criticize Mitch Kupchak's moves! Don't I rip him on a daily basis about the Shaq deal, Kwame Brown, the first round busts, Jumaine Jones, Aaron McKie, etc?

BTW, Kupchak might be on my show soon and that should be a showdown!

Keep us non SoCal'er updated on when the showdown willl happen....

Great Show (thanks for the internet feed)....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject:

Wow.

Alot of hate in this thread.

Jeannie is a chick. So she watched American Idol - Big whoop. I mean it's obvious with the way she acted last year at the lottery thing on ABC that she's way too open for her own good. But that means you should pile on her? She's a pretty nice person if you ask me. Not stuck up or anything and really open about her life and feelings. I mean it's not like she's the GM or anything and the one running the show. Who cares if she acts a bit like an air head or someone that's really non-professional? It's not her job to be that type of knowledgable charachter.

I don't know why you guys love to hate so much. This board is becoming a constant hate at every Laker sans Kobe type of thing.

Unbelievable how much hate there is right now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject:

sportsgod wrote:

Bounty can't be a regular listener to my show if he says I never criticize Mitch Kupchak's moves! Don't I rip him on a daily basis about the Shaq deal, Kwame Brown, the first round busts, Jumaine Jones, Aaron McKie, etc?

I hope Kupchak won't be in studio with you. It'll be Jim Rome vs "Chris" Everett all over again.
Mitch: Don't call me Cupcake again.
Dave: Cupcake....AHHHH
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject:

sportsgod wrote:

"You're wrong Dave".
You have come out saying we need to rid LO's $$$$. How LO is not the star we need next to Kobe. How LO AGAIN had a brain freeze etc. Yet when Jeanies on you said "he's a nice player, all we need are a couple of role guys". I do listen and understand when Kurt and Jeanie are there its probably not best to flame the org. but you always take the extreme. You know we need more than "role guys". there is so much more, but I undestand the need for you to be a schill in hopes of them returning week after week.

BTW-I know you clown Mitch, but you seem to accept every lame excuse Jeanie and Kurt throw out there w/out even a rebutal.

Great show. I know you want Kup on, so hopefully you have your list of disgusting transactions he has made and dont let him out w/out reasoning.
Be strong. He is boring as hell, so who cares if this is a one time only. Take advantage
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9
Jump to: